Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Befriending a Raven
1 2 3
[quote name="Neverland" date=2016-05-29 12:27:01] Not grown up chicken, but when chicks are not watched by mothers they catch them :( currently we dont have new chicks but its almost summer they will hatch soon! You are so lucky to get attention from a raven even if id run around like crazy and scream *beep beep beep* they would ignore... [/quote] @neverland I would react the same way though! I have a small flock of three chickies of my own, and I would kill if anything happened to my lovely feathered children.
Neverland wrote on 2016-05-29:

Not grown up chicken, but when chicks are not watched by mothers they catch them :( currently we dont have new chicks but its almost summer they will hatch soon! You are so lucky to get attention from a raven even if id run around like crazy and scream *beep beep beep* they would ignore...
@neverland
I would react the same way though! I have a small flock of three chickies of my own, and I would kill if anything happened to my lovely feathered children.
Thank you everyone for sharing all of your stories! I love hearing how amazing they are and how lucky we are!
Thank you everyone for sharing all of your stories! I love hearing how amazing they are and how lucky we are!
1 2 3