Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ClanHeart?
I haven't seen any update news about when Alpha will be over does anyone know?

Also I still cant decide which animal i want to be to start out o.o. Also is there community groups to help new members?

I was wondering because when i join Clanheart and breed alot i will try to help out new members with unwanted pets.
I haven't seen any update news about when Alpha will be over does anyone know?

Also I still cant decide which animal i want to be to start out o.o. Also is there community groups to help new members?

I was wondering because when i join Clanheart and breed alot i will try to help out new members with unwanted pets.
tumblr_o6o075LNVD1ub7k2ho6_r1_100.gif banner-blue.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@tinyteenie

Hello! I'm on ClanHeart! I haven't heard anything regarding Alpha in a long time, so I also have no idea when it's up.

If the new breed base sketches are anything like the final product, I'm going with Kitsunes.
Past that I think the community is so small now I'm not sure if we even have groups like that? I'm sure as we get closer to launch things will change.
@tinyteenie

Hello! I'm on ClanHeart! I haven't heard anything regarding Alpha in a long time, so I also have no idea when it's up.

If the new breed base sketches are anything like the final product, I'm going with Kitsunes.
Past that I think the community is so small now I'm not sure if we even have groups like that? I'm sure as we get closer to launch things will change.
@starfox do you like it so far?
@starfox do you like it so far?
tumblr_o6o075LNVD1ub7k2ho6_r1_100.gif banner-blue.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@tinyteenie

It's hard for me to say, everything is still very much a work in progress. after all!
Overall, I'd say yes, but like with everything else it's not perfect.
@tinyteenie

It's hard for me to say, everything is still very much a work in progress. after all!
Overall, I'd say yes, but like with everything else it's not perfect.
@starfox I hope it opens soon i will probably be tinyteenie on there too
@starfox I hope it opens soon i will probably be tinyteenie on there too
@tinyteenie

It's still in Alpha, the Beta is next, It'll be awhile before it's actually 100% ready to open.
However I do believe they're opening registration for the Beta? I'm not positive though.
@tinyteenie

It's still in Alpha, the Beta is next, It'll be awhile before it's actually 100% ready to open.
However I do believe they're opening registration for the Beta? I'm not positive though.
@starfox if you find out will you let me know?
@starfox if you find out will you let me know?
@tinyteenie

I will do my best to remember!
@tinyteenie

I will do my best to remember!
Oops this is a kinda old thread but I really want to join that too! How do you?
Oops this is a kinda old thread but I really want to join that too! How do you?
@JCStitches

Nice necro thread
@JCStitches

Nice necro thread
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;