Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Kingdom Hearts fan anyone?
1 2 3 4
@tinyteenie
once kh fan always a kh fan :D besides maybe youll get the chance to play it over summer break :D
@tinyteenie
once kh fan always a kh fan :D besides maybe youll get the chance to play it over summer break :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@grumpycatlover
Yea, I'm somewhat hardcore with KH. I've seen people way more into it than I though. XD

And those are some dang cute dragons! (I want to kidnap that cute Donald one) I really like how you dressed up the Mickey and Minnie dregs!

Do you want to see the dragons I've skryed up and plan to get in the future? I've got Axel, Sora, Kairi, and Riku!
@grumpycatlover
Yea, I'm somewhat hardcore with KH. I've seen people way more into it than I though. XD

And those are some dang cute dragons! (I want to kidnap that cute Donald one) I really like how you dressed up the Mickey and Minnie dregs!

Do you want to see the dragons I've skryed up and plan to get in the future? I've got Axel, Sora, Kairi, and Riku!
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
@Xenondra
aww thanks :D

and yes yes i do please ;3; maybe i can expand my collection :D
@Xenondra
aww thanks :D

and yes yes i do please ;3; maybe i can expand my collection :D
@GrumpyCatlover i own KH 1 & 2 but i dont have a Ps2 to play them and those are the only KH games i have but i planned on buying the one for 3ds when i have enough money saved.
@GrumpyCatlover i own KH 1 & 2 but i dont have a Ps2 to play them and those are the only KH games i have but i planned on buying the one for 3ds when i have enough money saved.
tumblr_o6o075LNVD1ub7k2ho6_r1_100.gif banner-blue.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
@tinyteenie
im jealous ;3;
youll have to tell me how it is :D
@tinyteenie
im jealous ;3;
youll have to tell me how it is :D
@GrumpyCatlover i will :)
@GrumpyCatlover i will :)
tumblr_o6o075LNVD1ub7k2ho6_r1_100.gif banner-blue.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
^
^
THE NUMBER 1 KH FAN IS HERE

ok not rly

But I have been playing KH since I was little and it was one of the first games I ever played, I have played through all the games! I own both of the remixes and I have been following all the news concerning 2.8 and 3! I am so hyped for late year when 2.8 gets released (hopefully)! I also own a keyblade keychain xd It's awesome. Also I own few KH art books :D

I don't have any KH fandragons yet, hopefully I will have some when the time comes... I am not that fan of fandragons, lol xD

THE NUMBER 1 KH FAN IS HERE

ok not rly

But I have been playing KH since I was little and it was one of the first games I ever played, I have played through all the games! I own both of the remixes and I have been following all the news concerning 2.8 and 3! I am so hyped for late year when 2.8 gets released (hopefully)! I also own a keyblade keychain xd It's awesome. Also I own few KH art books :D

I don't have any KH fandragons yet, hopefully I will have some when the time comes... I am not that fan of fandragons, lol xD

1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
ah i've only played the main games (kh1 & 2) because i'm that interested in spin-off games for rly any series, i've followed the story though. i've been a fan since i was young though and i am SO HYPED for kh3
ah i've only played the main games (kh1 & 2) because i'm that interested in spin-off games for rly any series, i've followed the story though. i've been a fan since i was young though and i am SO HYPED for kh3
dgCbOKw.png
I was just talking to my fiance today about KH. I have the games but my ps2 is at my moms. I want to make him play it. I remember when it first had commercials on the game that it was a really kiddy and dumb looking game but it's been one of my favorite games! Way better than I thought it was.

I have dream drop distance for DS but I can't seem to get into that one for some reason..?
I was just talking to my fiance today about KH. I have the games but my ps2 is at my moms. I want to make him play it. I remember when it first had commercials on the game that it was a really kiddy and dumb looking game but it's been one of my favorite games! Way better than I thought it was.

I have dream drop distance for DS but I can't seem to get into that one for some reason..?
1 2 3 4