Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .:Ripp's Accents:.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@ripple09

Yay welcome back. I would like the Jaguar M accent please. Shall I send the 550 gems now?
@ripple09

Yay welcome back. I would like the Jaguar M accent please. Shall I send the 550 gems now?
konan1_zpsztbxndju.gifkonan1_zpsztbxndju.gifkonan1_zpsztbxndju.gif

art by @Misterjabot
@ripple09

Ooh, nice to see you back!

I'm also more interested in the Jaguar M accent, so please ping me when you're ready to do that one. XD
@ripple09

Ooh, nice to see you back!

I'm also more interested in the Jaguar M accent, so please ping me when you're ready to do that one. XD
@Konan Don't send the gems just yet, just keep an eye out for when I'll be printing them next ;)
@magharabi will do!
@Konan Don't send the gems just yet, just keep an eye out for when I'll be printing them next ;)
@magharabi will do!
banneraccents2_zps2eb67b6c.png artbannersmall_zpsa2f547bb.png

miniarcticwithid_zps1bf4e9b0.png artshopbanneravi_zpse74df610.png hatcherybanneravi_zps8fedcc4f.png skinsandaccentsbanneravi_zps15b72f3c.png
@ripple09

I no longer have the dragon I wanted the mushrooms for, however, I simply must get both of the Spotted Cats when you print them.

Thanks!
@ripple09

I no longer have the dragon I wanted the mushrooms for, however, I simply must get both of the Spotted Cats when you print them.

Thanks!
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@ripple09 - I would like to be taken off the pinglist for everything. Thanks
@ripple09 - I would like to be taken off the pinglist for everything. Thanks
Fen | They/them
@ripple09 Do you still have some spotted cats (f) in stock? :c
@ripple09 Do you still have some spotted cats (f) in stock? :c
@Hwarra currently no, although i'm aiming to print the male and female versions after I've printed the toadstools!
@Hwarra currently no, although i'm aiming to print the male and female versions after I've printed the toadstools!

miniarcticwithid_zps1bf4e9b0.png artshopbanneravi_zpse74df610.png hatcherybanneravi_zps8fedcc4f.png skinsandaccentsbanneravi_zps15b72f3c.png
@ripple09
Could you ping me once they are printed? Or reserve one for me? I can send gems even now :)
@ripple09
Could you ping me once they are printed? Or reserve one for me? I can send gems even now :)
@Hwarra I'll be happy to ping you when they're printed c:
@Hwarra I'll be happy to ping you when they're printed c:

bump
i just need one more person to pre-order and i'll be able to start printing c:
bump
i just need one more person to pre-order and i'll be able to start printing c:

1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62