Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private w/Zarienai
[center]Ping for you! @Zarienai[/center] [i]Quick note - Calypso doesn't have her armor yet[/i] [center][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/07655acabf5f30100a4bbe954460a1eb/tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png[/img][/center] It was a clear summer night, it was hot and humid with the soundtrack of insects and frogs playing in the background. The sounds of nature were barely interrupted by the plodding paws of a lone Coatl on a muddy forest path. She plotted along at a fast pace, glancing over her back every once and a while as if she feared being followed. Her elegant blue chest plumage and almost every inch of her shimmering sand colored scales had been coated with a lair of mud. A muddy caiman clung to her back between her dirty and soaked wings. She finally slowed her pace and found a hollowed log to crawl into that was more dry than the dripping forest around her. She watched the lightning bugs dance through the forest until she passed out from exhaustion. (sorry if this isn't that good. I'm terrible at starters but I gave it a good shot!)
Ping for you!
@Zarienai

Quick note - Calypso doesn't have her armor yet
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png

It was a clear summer night, it was hot and humid with the soundtrack of insects and frogs playing in the background. The sounds of nature were barely interrupted by the plodding paws of a lone Coatl on a muddy forest path. She plotted along at a fast pace, glancing over her back every once and a while as if she feared being followed. Her elegant blue chest plumage and almost every inch of her shimmering sand colored scales had been coated with a lair of mud. A muddy caiman clung to her back between her dirty and soaked wings. She finally slowed her pace and found a hollowed log to crawl into that was more dry than the dripping forest around her. She watched the lightning bugs dance through the forest until she passed out from exhaustion.

(sorry if this isn't that good. I'm terrible at starters but I gave it a good shot!)
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Above the drooping leaves and sodden grown flew a storm seeker, his chested eye keeping tabs on the world below. Flying along the many paths he came across in time to spot a lonely Coatl. What was one doing,walking alone at night when across the lands fires burned at the castle. Tilting to the side the Seeker landed in a near by tree, it's mushrooms gleaming slightly as all did within the shadow flight.

Meanwhile, miles from the bird and the hiding dragon, a pearl catcher peered into a crystal ball, turning her curious eyes over the image of the hidden Caotl given by her bird. 'Well done Raja" she thought, turning the image lightly back and forth to see what direction the dragon had come from.Whom ever hide there, was not a shadow. A puff of smoke left Ajora's nostrils before she huffed and moved away from the image. A newcomer wasn't that uncommon, still, it was worth watching for sneaky thieves these days...
Above the drooping leaves and sodden grown flew a storm seeker, his chested eye keeping tabs on the world below. Flying along the many paths he came across in time to spot a lonely Coatl. What was one doing,walking alone at night when across the lands fires burned at the castle. Tilting to the side the Seeker landed in a near by tree, it's mushrooms gleaming slightly as all did within the shadow flight.

Meanwhile, miles from the bird and the hiding dragon, a pearl catcher peered into a crystal ball, turning her curious eyes over the image of the hidden Caotl given by her bird. 'Well done Raja" she thought, turning the image lightly back and forth to see what direction the dragon had come from.Whom ever hide there, was not a shadow. A puff of smoke left Ajora's nostrils before she huffed and moved away from the image. A newcomer wasn't that uncommon, still, it was worth watching for sneaky thieves these days...

Calypso awoke, her Caiman still curled up in a deep slumber. She nosed him to try and wake him, flicking her tongue out to check the air. She smelt bird and not a normal one, probably a death seeker sent by the monsters who invaded her lands. That meant it was time to move again, even with the fatigue still tugging at her limbs and eyes.

"Islo." She hissed, looking back to her caiman with his pale blue belly exposed in his sleep. "Islo, get up." She picked him up by his tail and he squirmed, warranting her to drop him to the ground gently. They were both caked in mud from last night's escape. "We need to find somewhere...we can't just hide in the woods." Her caiman made a low squeak at her, climbing onto her back. She flapped some of the dried mud off her feathered wings and started heading back down the path, deeper into the dark woods.

Calypso awoke, her Caiman still curled up in a deep slumber. She nosed him to try and wake him, flicking her tongue out to check the air. She smelt bird and not a normal one, probably a death seeker sent by the monsters who invaded her lands. That meant it was time to move again, even with the fatigue still tugging at her limbs and eyes.

"Islo." She hissed, looking back to her caiman with his pale blue belly exposed in his sleep. "Islo, get up." She picked him up by his tail and he squirmed, warranting her to drop him to the ground gently. They were both caked in mud from last night's escape. "We need to find somewhere...we can't just hide in the woods." Her caiman made a low squeak at her, climbing onto her back. She flapped some of the dried mud off her feathered wings and started heading back down the path, deeper into the dark woods.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its

Derib took flight as the pair previously hiding took to the road. Keeping tabs on them, unfearful of being suspicious. They're were so many creatures within the forests after the rain. Some were familures and some were not. Sneaking in among them Derib was able to carefully watch the pair as well as a few shadows that traveled about behind them.

Shadow dragons, but were they fighters, or tricksters? They would know soon enough as the pair A wildclaw, and a mirror came up from behind.

Derib took flight as the pair previously hiding took to the road. Keeping tabs on them, unfearful of being suspicious. They're were so many creatures within the forests after the rain. Some were familures and some were not. Sneaking in among them Derib was able to carefully watch the pair as well as a few shadows that traveled about behind them.

Shadow dragons, but were they fighters, or tricksters? They would know soon enough as the pair A wildclaw, and a mirror came up from behind.

Calypso wrapped her tail around her caiman, keeping him on her back. She felt as though she was being watched but she pushed it to the back of her mind, feeling like it was her imagination. She stopped at a fallen tree and turned, her red eyes searching the dark forest.

"I-is someone there?" She asked softly, her neck feathers laying flatter. "S-show yourself...please." She backed against the fallen tree's half rotted bark and kept looking about for the source of the feeling.

Calypso wrapped her tail around her caiman, keeping him on her back. She felt as though she was being watched but she pushed it to the back of her mind, feeling like it was her imagination. She stopped at a fallen tree and turned, her red eyes searching the dark forest.

"I-is someone there?" She asked softly, her neck feathers laying flatter. "S-show yourself...please." She backed against the fallen tree's half rotted bark and kept looking about for the source of the feeling.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Sorry I'm replying so late! I didn't see your png until today.

Derib kept a close watch from atop the trees as the group got closer. Even from the distance between them, it wasn't too hard to hear what was going on.

"Wandering a bit are me lassy?" came a shrill tone from the mirror as she slipped out of the mushroom covered trees into Calypso's line of sight. With a head cocked the mirror looked her over. "You look like your running. Hey Loyce, with the Trickmurk going on do you think she lost a game?" The wildclaw appeared now and joined his friend, both peering at the Coatl.

"Maybe, or maybe she won something. Say, what about another game then?" Loyce suggested, walking around to Calypso's left. "A simple game, we win, we get your trinkets. You win, we won't alert the others that your here." the wildclaw snickered.

Derib ruffled his feathers lightly. The pair were smugglers probably, black market trades dealers. Not the friendliest of sorts. Poised the little bird waited, and when he heard his cue Derib dove with a loud call startling the traders for a moment. Dipping back around with raking claws he caught their attention, giving Calypso hinting glances. Hopefully she'd take the hint and get moving. Ajora had decided to assist.
Sorry I'm replying so late! I didn't see your png until today.

Derib kept a close watch from atop the trees as the group got closer. Even from the distance between them, it wasn't too hard to hear what was going on.

"Wandering a bit are me lassy?" came a shrill tone from the mirror as she slipped out of the mushroom covered trees into Calypso's line of sight. With a head cocked the mirror looked her over. "You look like your running. Hey Loyce, with the Trickmurk going on do you think she lost a game?" The wildclaw appeared now and joined his friend, both peering at the Coatl.

"Maybe, or maybe she won something. Say, what about another game then?" Loyce suggested, walking around to Calypso's left. "A simple game, we win, we get your trinkets. You win, we won't alert the others that your here." the wildclaw snickered.

Derib ruffled his feathers lightly. The pair were smugglers probably, black market trades dealers. Not the friendliest of sorts. Poised the little bird waited, and when he heard his cue Derib dove with a loud call startling the traders for a moment. Dipping back around with raking claws he caught their attention, giving Calypso hinting glances. Hopefully she'd take the hint and get moving. Ajora had decided to assist.
@Zarienai (It's fine! Don't worry!)

Calypso ran, grabbing her Caiman with her tail and running through the underbrush. She dove over a fallen log and landed hard, tumbling. Her mud coated wings flailing as she tried to keep balance. She still fell, pushing herself back to her feet.

"No....nonono!" She said to herself, hiding behind a tree. She was panting, her sides heaving.

Her caiman curled up in her stiff plumage, he did his best to hide in the muddy feathers. She carefully grabbed clawfuls of mud and rubbed it on the spots where her shiny scales could be seen. She needed to blend in to keep herself out of danger.
@Zarienai (It's fine! Don't worry!)

Calypso ran, grabbing her Caiman with her tail and running through the underbrush. She dove over a fallen log and landed hard, tumbling. Her mud coated wings flailing as she tried to keep balance. She still fell, pushing herself back to her feet.

"No....nonono!" She said to herself, hiding behind a tree. She was panting, her sides heaving.

Her caiman curled up in her stiff plumage, he did his best to hide in the muddy feathers. She carefully grabbed clawfuls of mud and rubbed it on the spots where her shiny scales could be seen. She needed to blend in to keep herself out of danger.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its