Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | DNN's Cavern of Art [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@DarthNotNice

Sephiroth looks absolutely AMAZING and so worth the wait ^.^ and it alright I totally understand about life, I love your artwork and hope to buy some more from you soon as am able ^.^
@DarthNotNice

Sephiroth looks absolutely AMAZING and so worth the wait ^.^ and it alright I totally understand about life, I love your artwork and hope to buy some more from you soon as am able ^.^
zboHu0l.png pAhQwGC.png
@DarthNotNice
I'm totally with Aiden on this one. I will be ordering art from you for the rest of my time on FR. Your art is in my Top 3 on here. It's also the most affordable so get ready for a flood of orders when you reopen, I've been waiting and saving :D
Your drawing style is probably not for everyone (just as every other style ever) but it's my personal favourite and I love all the busts I ordered here <3
I also got tons of new dragons and many have lore now and they all need art. No art for my coolest dragons? Unacceptable.
@DarthNotNice
I'm totally with Aiden on this one. I will be ordering art from you for the rest of my time on FR. Your art is in my Top 3 on here. It's also the most affordable so get ready for a flood of orders when you reopen, I've been waiting and saving :D
Your drawing style is probably not for everyone (just as every other style ever) but it's my personal favourite and I love all the busts I ordered here <3
I also got tons of new dragons and many have lore now and they all need art. No art for my coolest dragons? Unacceptable.
@DarthNotNice

amazing work as always XD thank you so much
great way to start off coming back from vacation to have such awesome art waiting XD
@DarthNotNice

amazing work as always XD thank you so much
great way to start off coming back from vacation to have such awesome art waiting XD
QCuby23.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43