Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done
nevermind, a sale went through :)
nevermind, a sale went through :)
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia I'd like to get 1200, how much would you like?
@RationalParanoia I'd like to get 1200, how much would you like?
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@RationalParanoia

I'm looking to buy 1000 for whatever exchange rate sounds good to you (1:750? it keeps going up). Let me know if that's good with you!
@RationalParanoia

I'm looking to buy 1000 for whatever exchange rate sounds good to you (1:750? it keeps going up). Let me know if that's good with you!
@Baelfin - 936,000 treasure for that amount. Please send a CR when you're able to :)
@Baelfin - 936,000 treasure for that amount. Please send a CR when you're able to :)
sUmv6eQ.png
@Kinzemory - 1000g for 780k. Please send a CR when you're ready!
@Kinzemory - 1000g for 780k. Please send a CR when you're ready!
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia that's a little bit higher than I was expecting. would you take 800k?
@RationalParanoia that's a little bit higher than I was expecting. would you take 800k?
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin - I'm using a 1:780 ratio since I badly need treasure, so no sorry. Thanks for the interest :)
@Baelfin - I'm using a 1:780 ratio since I badly need treasure, so no sorry. Thanks for the interest :)
sUmv6eQ.png
@RationalParanoia Hey, just a tip. You mightt have more luck posting your 1:780 ratio in either your thread title or original post.
@RationalParanoia Hey, just a tip. You mightt have more luck posting your 1:780 ratio in either your thread title or original post.
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif