Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | _-~* RWBY *~-_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@IceNeko
Ahhhhh sorry I didn't get your first ping, there was a little misspell there :P Haha yeah that was mean... but I had another friend who watched the end before me and was totally awaiting my reaction. I think his phone exploded with all the texts. But it has really passed on by word of mouth here, too. My friend just kept trying and trying to get me into it. When I finally had the chance, I looked it up and didn't stop since then. :P
I was thinking of Cordelia from Awakening. She's such a nice character but since Chrom's supports are limited... well, you know, haha. Yes, I have played Fates! :) Love it to pieces, I've actually played all 3 routes completely. How about you?
As for roleplaying, I've never done so before, but I might be willing to give it a shot! I'll see what I can come up with and join if I can.
@IceNeko
Ahhhhh sorry I didn't get your first ping, there was a little misspell there :P Haha yeah that was mean... but I had another friend who watched the end before me and was totally awaiting my reaction. I think his phone exploded with all the texts. But it has really passed on by word of mouth here, too. My friend just kept trying and trying to get me into it. When I finally had the chance, I looked it up and didn't stop since then. :P
I was thinking of Cordelia from Awakening. She's such a nice character but since Chrom's supports are limited... well, you know, haha. Yes, I have played Fates! :) Love it to pieces, I've actually played all 3 routes completely. How about you?
As for roleplaying, I've never done so before, but I might be willing to give it a shot! I'll see what I can come up with and join if I can.
@firephoenix15 omg sorry for the spelling error! I did that post from my phone >_< I probabaly auto corrected something. Yes I play fates. I love Chrom!! I'm not to far in Birthright but its fun so far.

Here is the link if you feel like joining~ http://rwbywor.proboards.com/ It not really up and running yet so feel free to poke around.
@firephoenix15 omg sorry for the spelling error! I did that post from my phone >_< I probabaly auto corrected something. Yes I play fates. I love Chrom!! I'm not to far in Birthright but its fun so far.

Here is the link if you feel like joining~ http://rwbywor.proboards.com/ It not really up and running yet so feel free to poke around.
//SCREECHING BECAUSE YANG IS SUFFERING

LET THE CAT AND BEE BE HAPPY
//SCREECHING BECAUSE YANG IS SUFFERING

LET THE CAT AND BEE BE HAPPY
sdSRvlV.png
@katrenary - I have found your people. ;)
@katrenary - I have found your people. ;)
YES I LOVE RWBY

still VERY upset about the ending of the season for many reasons.
mostly pyrrha because she was my favorite
but ive been thinking about checking out rwby chibi but it doesn't seem that great. do you guys think it's good?
YES I LOVE RWBY

still VERY upset about the ending of the season for many reasons.
mostly pyrrha because she was my favorite
but ive been thinking about checking out rwby chibi but it doesn't seem that great. do you guys think it's good?
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@kageyamas

Oh man, the entire second half of V3 went from 0-100 and just kept escalating and none of it was okay
What are you hoping to see out of V4? I want more Ren/Nora backstory and shots of Weiss' life in Atlas and Blake on the run.

RWBY Chibi's cute, but it's all gags. The second episode was a lot better than the first, and everything is fun and lighthearted.
@kageyamas

Oh man, the entire second half of V3 went from 0-100 and just kept escalating and none of it was okay
What are you hoping to see out of V4? I want more Ren/Nora backstory and shots of Weiss' life in Atlas and Blake on the run.

RWBY Chibi's cute, but it's all gags. The second episode was a lot better than the first, and everything is fun and lighthearted.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf

i'd like to get an explanation about velvets weapon, or just learn more about the other teams in general! they all have interesting characters and cool designs, but we know so little about them.
maybe some quick bits of yang recovering or coping too? idk but i also love yang and i want her to be alright too

i'll have to check it out asap then
@WhistlewindWolf

i'd like to get an explanation about velvets weapon, or just learn more about the other teams in general! they all have interesting characters and cool designs, but we know so little about them.
maybe some quick bits of yang recovering or coping too? idk but i also love yang and i want her to be alright too

i'll have to check it out asap then
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
The newest Chibi episode

Jaune's bit was worth the buildup, and chibi Zwei continues to be the cutest thing ever.
The newest Chibi episode

Jaune's bit was worth the buildup, and chibi Zwei continues to be the cutest thing ever.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Chibi Zwei is the best. Rooster Teeth, can we get merch of chibi Zwei? PLEASE?
Chibi Zwei is the best. Rooster Teeth, can we get merch of chibi Zwei? PLEASE?
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!
@iceneko Hello it's you again xD how are you dealing with the FR community :)?

I didn't read through the whole thing but

NO PYRRHA (and whole of RWBY, for the matter) WHYYYYYY I hate Cinder now why does she seem so OP where's her weakness :P
Why does RT do this to us

My dreams of Adam x Blake is still weakly attached to my poor heart (I watched the last ep of vol. 3 the moment it came out and I'm STILL angsting over it)

Edit: if anyone has time, maybe check out my Blake fandragon and give feedback? She still needs a shimmer gene though :3

@iceneko Hello it's you again xD how are you dealing with the FR community :)?

I didn't read through the whole thing but

NO PYRRHA (and whole of RWBY, for the matter) WHYYYYYY I hate Cinder now why does she seem so OP where's her weakness :P
Why does RT do this to us

My dreams of Adam x Blake is still weakly attached to my poor heart (I watched the last ep of vol. 3 the moment it came out and I'm STILL angsting over it)

Edit: if anyone has time, maybe check out my Blake fandragon and give feedback? She still needs a shimmer gene though :3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7