Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old Fest Items!
1 2 3
@erebusoftartarus

I'm afraid not; the lowest price for skeletal chimes on the AH is currently 224g.
@erebusoftartarus

I'm afraid not; the lowest price for skeletal chimes on the AH is currently 224g.
@rothbart what can i get for 12 gems then because you have amazing stuff
@rothbart what can i get for 12 gems then because you have amazing stuff
Erebus was one of the primordial deities in Greek mythology, born out of the primeval void, Chaos. It was the personification of the deep darkness and shadows. Erebus was the brother of Gaea (earth), Tartarus (underworld), Eros (love), and Nyx (night). From the union of Erebus and Nyx, various children were produced, including Aether, Hemera (day), Hypnos (sleep), the Moirai (the Fates), Geras (old age) and Thanatos (death).
@erebusoftartarus

none of the apparel can be bought so cheaply, byt the timber tender familiar can be sold for 10g, as that's the lowest price on the auction house.
@erebusoftartarus

none of the apparel can be bought so cheaply, byt the timber tender familiar can be sold for 10g, as that's the lowest price on the auction house.
@rothbart ill buy that then if thats allright
@rothbart ill buy that then if thats allright
Erebus was one of the primordial deities in Greek mythology, born out of the primeval void, Chaos. It was the personification of the deep darkness and shadows. Erebus was the brother of Gaea (earth), Tartarus (underworld), Eros (love), and Nyx (night). From the union of Erebus and Nyx, various children were produced, including Aether, Hemera (day), Hypnos (sleep), the Moirai (the Fates), Geras (old age) and Thanatos (death).
up!
up!
What is the cheapest familiar you have that's something from the fire area?I'm trying to get one for my friend who is in the fire flight.
What is the cheapest familiar you have that's something from the fire area?I'm trying to get one for my friend who is in the fire flight.
@rothbart 45 gems for the Chillspike Crown? If you have more than one, I'd love to purchase two, as well.
@rothbart 45 gems for the Chillspike Crown? If you have more than one, I'd love to purchase two, as well.
@terpsichoria
sounds good my dude!! send a CR over (or yell at me to send one if you'd rather do that)

@midnightdreams
the magma embear is 30g, the molten marauder is 110g, and the will o' the ember is 230g!
@terpsichoria
sounds good my dude!! send a CR over (or yell at me to send one if you'd rather do that)

@midnightdreams
the magma embear is 30g, the molten marauder is 110g, and the will o' the ember is 230g!
up!
up!
I'll take the Magma embear then, can you send over a crossroad?
I'll take the Magma embear then, can you send over a crossroad?
1 2 3