Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Firefox login problems?
1 2 3 4
My primary browser is Firefox 24.0, and up until about 4 days ago, I never had any problems logging into FR using Firefox.

Nothing in my Firefox installation has changed/no recent updates.

When I try to log in with Firefox, I type my username and password as usual, hit login or hit enter, and the page essentially refreshes, leaving me back on the same homepage screen, but not logged in. I never get the 'login' pop-up. I cannot log in at all using Firefox.

I can log in using Chrome, but it's annoying to have to open a separate browser just to do my daily FR stuff.

Has anyone else had similar problems/is this a known issue?

I've cleared my cache and cookies, doesn't help.
My primary browser is Firefox 24.0, and up until about 4 days ago, I never had any problems logging into FR using Firefox.

Nothing in my Firefox installation has changed/no recent updates.

When I try to log in with Firefox, I type my username and password as usual, hit login or hit enter, and the page essentially refreshes, leaving me back on the same homepage screen, but not logged in. I never get the 'login' pop-up. I cannot log in at all using Firefox.

I can log in using Chrome, but it's annoying to have to open a separate browser just to do my daily FR stuff.

Has anyone else had similar problems/is this a known issue?

I've cleared my cache and cookies, doesn't help.
I cant get the site to even load in any FF version :/ so it might be a FF thing? ive since switched to chrome as my main browser u.u
I cant get the site to even load in any FF version :/ so it might be a FF thing? ive since switched to chrome as my main browser u.u
dDdRHWB.png
Interesting. Firefox is the primary browser that I use for this site, I'm using the latest version and having no issues.
Interesting. Firefox is the primary browser that I use for this site, I'm using the latest version and having no issues.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Same thing(Login=>Refresh=>Same page,not logged in) happened with my friend, Getura. Uses Firefox of course
Same thing(Login=>Refresh=>Same page,not logged in) happened with my friend, Getura. Uses Firefox of course
I cant login using Firefox either from the homepage. If I click on dragon lair and get to the screen with the error message "Whoops you need to be logged in" or something to that effect I can log in fine from there.

I can log in just fine with Chrome from the homepage.
I cant login using Firefox either from the homepage. If I click on dragon lair and get to the screen with the error message "Whoops you need to be logged in" or something to that effect I can log in fine from there.

I can log in just fine with Chrome from the homepage.
@Akiri @Xhastol @Undel
Ok, so the problem remains. I cannot log in neither from Google Chrome nor from Firefox. Both browsers somehow ignore the pop-up windows (like preview window for clothes or little windows with descriptions of an items that should pop-up when you hover your coursor over an item). Google Chrome don't show any reaction when I click "log in" button, and Firefox just reload the page, leaving me as was - not logged in.
What is this? What plugin it require to work as it should?
By the way, this thread hangs here for nearly a week already, and we still didn't get ANY answer from you. I know that five or six players aren't all that important, but we are not in any case worse than all other players out there. We wanna play. We wanna go back to our lairs. So let us do so, please. After all you need us too, right?
@Akiri @Xhastol @Undel
Ok, so the problem remains. I cannot log in neither from Google Chrome nor from Firefox. Both browsers somehow ignore the pop-up windows (like preview window for clothes or little windows with descriptions of an items that should pop-up when you hover your coursor over an item). Google Chrome don't show any reaction when I click "log in" button, and Firefox just reload the page, leaving me as was - not logged in.
What is this? What plugin it require to work as it should?
By the way, this thread hangs here for nearly a week already, and we still didn't get ANY answer from you. I know that five or six players aren't all that important, but we are not in any case worse than all other players out there. We wanna play. We wanna go back to our lairs. So let us do so, please. After all you need us too, right?
17.jpg
I'm afraid that I don't know what would be causing this. I have tried testing this in firefox (and chrome) on two separate computers and both log in fine.

The following may help troubleshoot for you:
  • Could you please check and make sure that your version of firefox is up-to-date?
  • Could you try emptying your cache?
  • Are there any addons you've installed recently? If so, try disabling them one at a time to see which one is causing the issue.
I'm afraid that I don't know what would be causing this. I have tried testing this in firefox (and chrome) on two separate computers and both log in fine.

The following may help troubleshoot for you:
  • Could you please check and make sure that your version of firefox is up-to-date?
  • Could you try emptying your cache?
  • Are there any addons you've installed recently? If so, try disabling them one at a time to see which one is causing the issue.
@Undel
I'd reinstaled my OS recently, so I had to download and reinstal all the software as well. Firefox is up-to-date, no plugins instaled, and the cache is empty.
Right now my friend is wrighting this post from my account(Always helping out each other :3 Sincerely, Seiun), as I'm still unable to log in from my notebook.
@Undel
I'd reinstaled my OS recently, so I had to download and reinstal all the software as well. Firefox is up-to-date, no plugins instaled, and the cache is empty.
Right now my friend is wrighting this post from my account(Always helping out each other :3 Sincerely, Seiun), as I'm still unable to log in from my notebook.
17.jpg
Just confirming I'm still having the same problem, too. Newest version of Firefox (24), no additions/plug-ins/add-ons at any time recently, and cleared cache.

I'm on an HP Pavilion G6, if it matters at all, running Windows 7.
Just confirming I'm still having the same problem, too. Newest version of Firefox (24), no additions/plug-ins/add-ons at any time recently, and cleared cache.

I'm on an HP Pavilion G6, if it matters at all, running Windows 7.
When I access the site via http://flightrising.com I will not get the login pop up. When I use just flightrising.com I can login without a problem. I also use FF. I also can't load the Coli or games if I use http:// in the address bar.
When I access the site via http://flightrising.com I will not get the login pop up. When I use just flightrising.com I can login without a problem. I also use FF. I also can't load the Coli or games if I use http:// in the address bar.
1 2 3 4