Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 534 535
@Kedreeva heeeey I would like to get onto the waitlist for a dragon training slot? XD The gal in question is currently lvl 12. I was leveling her per the Culex build and would be happy to let you do her stats as you go if you like. She already has her first Ambush and I can send the second one + the Berserkers with her if that would help. (Unfortunately I don't have any Eliminates atm).
@Kedreeva heeeey I would like to get onto the waitlist for a dragon training slot? XD The gal in question is currently lvl 12. I was leveling her per the Culex build and would be happy to let you do her stats as you go if you like. She already has her first Ambush and I can send the second one + the Berserkers with her if that would help. (Unfortunately I don't have any Eliminates atm).
@booksandcats The first ambush is all they need, actually. One ambush gives my L25 an extra turn, 2 just gives the low level a turn and that isn't as good. I can probably take her in on Sunday, if everything else goes according to plan. If you want to send the CR now, I can pick her up as soon as I have a clear spot.
@booksandcats The first ambush is all they need, actually. One ambush gives my L25 an extra turn, 2 just gives the low level a turn and that isn't as good. I can probably take her in on Sunday, if everything else goes according to plan. If you want to send the CR now, I can pick her up as soon as I have a clear spot.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva Sunday is fine, no hurry. I sent the CR. Let me know if you need anything else.
@Kedreeva Sunday is fine, no hurry. I sent the CR. Let me know if you need anything else.
@Kedreeva
hello! do you have any dregs for renting now?
@Kedreeva
hello! do you have any dregs for renting now?
1952969_LaJsdx2MFEWHn8v.jpg
@TheEmptyCity yep, Any dragon under the rental section which is listed as available is available to be rented! Or if you know what type of battler you want to rent I can pick an available one for you.
@TheEmptyCity yep, Any dragon under the rental section which is listed as available is available to be rented! Or if you know what type of battler you want to rent I can pick an available one for you.
Been training my gen 1 dragons (Savagio and Mousios) so that I can start farming fodder :O I am going to level up Oblivion and Raenice in the future though, thanks for the well wishes~ :D
Been training my gen 1 dragons (Savagio and Mousios) so that I can start farming fodder :O I am going to level up Oblivion and Raenice in the future though, thanks for the well wishes~ :D
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
@Naida

may I ask for renting Naida? :o
and when should I pay for it?
@Naida

may I ask for renting Naida? :o
and when should I pay for it?
@TheEmptyCity Yes, you may rent Naida. The first day's rent is due in the initial CR, the rest is due when you return her. How long do you want to rent her for? And make sure that you ping me, as Naida is not actually a user, just a dragon :)
@TheEmptyCity Yes, you may rent Naida. The first day's rent is due in the initial CR, the rest is due when you return her. How long do you want to rent her for? And make sure that you ping me, as Naida is not actually a user, just a dragon :)
@Kedreeva
sorry I copy the wrong name[[[
I think I will rent her for 2day. until May 23
@Kedreeva
sorry I copy the wrong name[[[
I think I will rent her for 2day. until May 23
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 534 535