Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -=I Horror bios and more I=-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Aava
'Mockingbird, mockingbird, quiet and still,

What do you see from the top of that hill?

Can you see up? Can you see down?

Can you see the dead things all over town?'

The children would sing this from the shadows whenever she walked by. They know what she's been through, but still they mock her. If only they were there to see it first hand...

Thunder sounded in the distance. It was going to be a bad one, she knew it. They all did. The storm had been building for weeks now, but they hadn't considered it a real threat until it started moving towards them. They had started setting up the flood barriers, which were really just rotting wood held together by twine and rope, and were gathering everyone into the town hall. They were unprepared, to say the least, and completely hopeless to be quite honest. They all looked like ants as they scrambled around their hill, moving larvae and building walls to keep out the rivaling bugs.

She wouldn't join them though. She had to keep watch over the small town from the safety of her small, sturdily built hut until after the storm, so that she could tell them whether it was safe to go back to their homes yet. So for now she just watched the little ants from atop her hill.

It wasn't looking good. The storm would be upon them soon and from the looks of the barriers at least half the town would be flooded by morning. They definitely started setting up late, giving the storm enough time to gather its full prowess as it proceeded to make its way over to them from over the horizon. It thundered in the distance with a resounding echo of doom.

Thunder rang though the air enough that the ground beneath her shook and quivered as lightning lit the sky in a brilliant display of primordial power. The rain came down in sheets that would make it difficult to see anything if there wasn't a constant supply of light coming from within the clouds. This was the worst storm they'd seen in a long time, and it was only getting worse...Was it just her, or were the flood barriers starting to sag in the center? She couldn't tell because of all the endless torrents of pouring rain just beyond the window glass. She hoped the storm wouldn't last much longer, she didn't think they would make it if it did...

Then, with the sound of splintering wood and a roar of thunder as loud as a 1000 cannons, lightning struck. Where it struck was the worst of all. It hit the roof of the town hall, where everyone but her was sheltered. There it sat, a flaming mass of wood, with dragons trying their hardest to get out. They tossed out the children first, since they couldn't fly out on their own. But that was a mistake. Because she was right, the barriers had sagged a bit, but now they had been completely ripped out of the ground, releasing a tidal wave upon the town that quickly swept over every building, crushing everything beneath its weight. Everything but the small, sturdily built hut on the hill where Mocking watched on in horror as everyone she once knew had been crushed, while the rushing water carried their limp, boneless bodies across the town, and destroyed half the buildings.

They never stood a chance...

I think that should be it! Tell me if you want anything changed and i will do so gladly :)
p.s. Sorry it took so long!
@Aava
'Mockingbird, mockingbird, quiet and still,

What do you see from the top of that hill?

Can you see up? Can you see down?

Can you see the dead things all over town?'

The children would sing this from the shadows whenever she walked by. They know what she's been through, but still they mock her. If only they were there to see it first hand...

Thunder sounded in the distance. It was going to be a bad one, she knew it. They all did. The storm had been building for weeks now, but they hadn't considered it a real threat until it started moving towards them. They had started setting up the flood barriers, which were really just rotting wood held together by twine and rope, and were gathering everyone into the town hall. They were unprepared, to say the least, and completely hopeless to be quite honest. They all looked like ants as they scrambled around their hill, moving larvae and building walls to keep out the rivaling bugs.

She wouldn't join them though. She had to keep watch over the small town from the safety of her small, sturdily built hut until after the storm, so that she could tell them whether it was safe to go back to their homes yet. So for now she just watched the little ants from atop her hill.

It wasn't looking good. The storm would be upon them soon and from the looks of the barriers at least half the town would be flooded by morning. They definitely started setting up late, giving the storm enough time to gather its full prowess as it proceeded to make its way over to them from over the horizon. It thundered in the distance with a resounding echo of doom.

Thunder rang though the air enough that the ground beneath her shook and quivered as lightning lit the sky in a brilliant display of primordial power. The rain came down in sheets that would make it difficult to see anything if there wasn't a constant supply of light coming from within the clouds. This was the worst storm they'd seen in a long time, and it was only getting worse...Was it just her, or were the flood barriers starting to sag in the center? She couldn't tell because of all the endless torrents of pouring rain just beyond the window glass. She hoped the storm wouldn't last much longer, she didn't think they would make it if it did...

Then, with the sound of splintering wood and a roar of thunder as loud as a 1000 cannons, lightning struck. Where it struck was the worst of all. It hit the roof of the town hall, where everyone but her was sheltered. There it sat, a flaming mass of wood, with dragons trying their hardest to get out. They tossed out the children first, since they couldn't fly out on their own. But that was a mistake. Because she was right, the barriers had sagged a bit, but now they had been completely ripped out of the ground, releasing a tidal wave upon the town that quickly swept over every building, crushing everything beneath its weight. Everything but the small, sturdily built hut on the hill where Mocking watched on in horror as everyone she once knew had been crushed, while the rushing water carried their limp, boneless bodies across the town, and destroyed half the buildings.

They never stood a chance...

I think that should be it! Tell me if you want anything changed and i will do so gladly :)
p.s. Sorry it took so long!
FooterAds.gif
@NovaRaptor @Lup @Lackingsanity

Sorry you all haven't heard from me in awhile, I've been busy with the people above you and with my own personal life, so i just wanted to say that i am going to do all of yours soon!
@NovaRaptor @Lup @Lackingsanity

Sorry you all haven't heard from me in awhile, I've been busy with the people above you and with my own personal life, so i just wanted to say that i am going to do all of yours soon!
FooterAds.gif
@Dracowhisp
No probs. Take your time :)
@Dracowhisp
No probs. Take your time :)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Dracowhisp

It looks great! Thank you very much :)
@Dracowhisp

It looks great! Thank you very much :)
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@NovaRaptor

"What… What are you doing, my d-dear...?"
She knows exactly what you're doing...
"Please, put that away..."
No... It's too late for that now...
He's making you do this...
"P-please..."
She's crying now...
Why is he making you do this? She doesn't deserve this... None of them do...

With a gleam of silver the blade comes down, marking her fate quickly. He walks across the room, smearing bloody footprints across the floor, and slams his fist into the wall, causing it to crack a little.
He cries out in anger as a steady stream of hot tears and warm blood mixes and makes its way down his cheek. The smell of iron fills the room, reminding him of the horrible atrocity he's just committed...

Here's a sneak peek at how the story's going!
Hope you like it so far :)
@NovaRaptor

"What… What are you doing, my d-dear...?"
She knows exactly what you're doing...
"Please, put that away..."
No... It's too late for that now...
He's making you do this...
"P-please..."
She's crying now...
Why is he making you do this? She doesn't deserve this... None of them do...

With a gleam of silver the blade comes down, marking her fate quickly. He walks across the room, smearing bloody footprints across the floor, and slams his fist into the wall, causing it to crack a little.
He cries out in anger as a steady stream of hot tears and warm blood mixes and makes its way down his cheek. The smell of iron fills the room, reminding him of the horrible atrocity he's just committed...

Here's a sneak peek at how the story's going!
Hope you like it so far :)
FooterAds.gif
@Dracowhisp who wha huh? I think you have the wrong Nova :P
@Dracowhisp who wha huh? I think you have the wrong Nova :P
veye80.jpgMini_zpsgcyumcge.png
@Novadragon

You're right, i meant NovaRaptor. I'm so sorry, please just ignore all of this :P
@Novadragon

You're right, i meant NovaRaptor. I'm so sorry, please just ignore all of this :P
FooterAds.gif
@Dracowhisp

Oh wow, that's amazing! I can't wait to see the rest! ^^

EDIT: I just realized how poor I am now. xD I need to save up some more money so I can pay you!
@Dracowhisp

Oh wow, that's amazing! I can't wait to see the rest! ^^

EDIT: I just realized how poor I am now. xD I need to save up some more money so I can pay you!
4eULBaO.png
@Dracowhisp Oo, me please! Idk if there's a limit on how many dragons you would like to do, i didn't see a limit, but, if you only want to do one or two, you can pick who you do. :) The length doesn't matter to me either. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21766633] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217667/21766633_350.png[/img] [/url] Adder; He is the Plague Representative of my clan, naturally a scary and hateful dragon. The only thing he loves is his mate, Spellfire. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22129195] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221292/22129195_350.png[/img] [/url] Leoline; He's a blood demon who doesn't like anybody and plots for the total domination of the land. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20923753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209238/20923753_350.png[/img] [/url] Gabriel; He's a fallen angel who is like a Grim Reaper. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23558702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235588/23558702_350.png[/img] [/url] Lowell; A mad scientist, he stays alone most of the time to focus on his studies. I would like to pay 15kt each, if you don't mind! :)
@Dracowhisp

Oo, me please!

Idk if there's a limit on how many dragons you would like to do, i didn't see a limit, but, if you only want to do one or two, you can pick who you do. :)

The length doesn't matter to me either.

21766633_350.png

Adder; He is the Plague Representative of my clan, naturally a scary and hateful dragon. The only thing he loves is his mate, Spellfire.

22129195_350.png

Leoline; He's a blood demon who doesn't like anybody and plots for the total domination of the land.

20923753_350.png

Gabriel; He's a fallen angel who is like a Grim Reaper.

23558702_350.png

Lowell; A mad scientist, he stays alone most of the time to focus on his studies.

I would like to pay 15kt each, if you don't mind! :)
@PrinceDirk
(Nice homestuck reference, if that is what it is.)
There is no limit, though i should tell you that this may take awhile. A long while. Not only are you last in line, but you've given me a massive order, so don't expect this very soon.

Other than that, I'll get to it as soon as i can! :)
@PrinceDirk
(Nice homestuck reference, if that is what it is.)
There is no limit, though i should tell you that this may take awhile. A long while. Not only are you last in line, but you've given me a massive order, so don't expect this very soon.

Other than that, I'll get to it as soon as i can! :)
FooterAds.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10