Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | LIGHT SPRITE - RAFFLE IS ENDED
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 105 106
If anyone wishes to enter after this post please note that I work nights and I will process all entries that come in when I get back home. Do not let my being away stop you from entering.
If anyone wishes to enter after this post please note that I work nights and I will process all entries that come in when I get back home. Do not let my being away stop you from entering.
@Qnyxz I will be entering, buying five tickets.
@Qnyxz I will be entering, buying five tickets.
Amarula entries processed

Entries remaining = 271

21 Entries until more prizes are added
Amarula entries processed

Entries remaining = 271

21 Entries until more prizes are added
Each entry claimed means one less chance to get for the Light Sprite.
Each entry claimed means one less chance to get for the Light Sprite.
@qnyxz
Just bought 5 tickets. don't be off put by my dragons or my infrequent forum posting, i know they're starving but I don't have any good reason to feed them. i'm active.
@qnyxz
Just bought 5 tickets. don't be off put by my dragons or my infrequent forum posting, i know they're starving but I don't have any good reason to feed them. i'm active.
2niy60w.jpg
BellowsLizard entries processed

Remaining Available Entries = 266

16 Entries until additional prizes are added.
BellowsLizard entries processed

Remaining Available Entries = 266

16 Entries until additional prizes are added.
Potential future prizes... Unhatched Eggs, Samurai Armor with Kitana, Coliseum Crates, and others.

only 16 entries need to be claimed before more prizes are added.
Potential future prizes... Unhatched Eggs, Samurai Armor with Kitana, Coliseum Crates, and others.

only 16 entries need to be claimed before more prizes are added.
Don't let the fact that I am at work delay your choice to join this raffle. When the raffle reaches 100 entries claimed I will be adding 5 More prizes.

I will process any overnight entries when I return from work.

Also if you are going to join the raffle be sure you read the part about helping promote. I have already found a few of those players and given them a surprise. One of them received a coliseum crate the other a familiar from a high level venue that they did not have in their bestiary.
Don't let the fact that I am at work delay your choice to join this raffle. When the raffle reaches 100 entries claimed I will be adding 5 More prizes.

I will process any overnight entries when I return from work.

Also if you are going to join the raffle be sure you read the part about helping promote. I have already found a few of those players and given them a surprise. One of them received a coliseum crate the other a familiar from a high level venue that they did not have in their bestiary.
It's Friday... Good Morning Flight Rising.
It's Friday... Good Morning Flight Rising.
Bumpp
Bumpp
pr7Tort.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 105 106