Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] X/Y/Y & Near Misses
1 2 3 4
@Lundlaeva
name your price on the boy. i need to get rid of him anyways.
@Lundlaeva
name your price on the boy. i need to get rid of him anyways.
@Lundlaeva Sure, think about it as much as you want. I wasn't thinking on selling him and I have to plans for him atm either, so once you decide if you want it we can figure out a price :3
@Lundlaeva Sure, think about it as much as you want. I wasn't thinking on selling him and I have to plans for him atm either, so once you decide if you want it we can figure out a price :3
@Rave Does 7K sound reasonable to you? :S *really not good at pricing dragons*
@Rave Does 7K sound reasonable to you? :S *really not good at pricing dragons*
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Elvira Thank you! :)
@Elvira Thank you! :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
No problem!
No problem!
@Lundlaeva
well... uuumm... i was thinking about 30k...
@Lundlaeva
well... uuumm... i was thinking about 30k...
@Rave
Ah, ok. >.< See, bad at pricing dragons. *facepalm* Sorry. In that case, I think I'll keep looking - sorry, and thank again.
@Rave
Ah, ok. >.< See, bad at pricing dragons. *facepalm* Sorry. In that case, I think I'll keep looking - sorry, and thank again.
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva She doesn't exactly match what you want but I have this 2nd gen girl for sale x3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=917493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9175/917493_350.png[/img] [/url] Primary: Black Speckle Secondary: Lavender Seraph Tertiary: Lavender Basic
@Lundlaeva She doesn't exactly match what you want but I have this 2nd gen girl for sale x3

917493_350.png

Primary: Black Speckle
Secondary: Lavender Seraph
Tertiary: Lavender Basic
@Elysia Oh, she's pretty! :D What are you looking for, price-wise?
@Elysia Oh, she's pretty! :D What are you looking for, price-wise?
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva I am looking for about 40k for her :3
@Lundlaeva I am looking for about 40k for her :3
1 2 3 4