Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@spacewolf @lunarecho ahhh im so sorry i forgot to ping u guys! there are 3 new timelord hatchis for sale!
@spacewolf @lunarecho ahhh im so sorry i forgot to ping u guys! there are 3 new timelord hatchis for sale!
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@Aevios
Ooh, beautiful! If only I had lair space... XD
@Aevios
Ooh, beautiful! If only I had lair space... XD
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@LunarEcho i can hold any of them for you if youd like. If not thats fine, trust me i understand the no lair space dillema
@LunarEcho i can hold any of them for you if youd like. If not thats fine, trust me i understand the no lair space dillema
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@Aevios
They're all lovely, but I'll have to pass for now. Maybe next nest~ ^u^ Thanks.
@Aevios
They're all lovely, but I'll have to pass for now. Maybe next nest~ ^u^ Thanks.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
@Aevios Please put me on the pinglist for Tardis/Theta babies!
@Aevios Please put me on the pinglist for Tardis/Theta babies!
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel alrighty!
@Anariel alrighty!
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@ spacewolf I would love to have T.A.R.D.I.S. plz!
@ spacewolf I would love to have T.A.R.D.I.S. plz!
@spacewolf @lunarecho @xanox @gallifrey @Evarinya @pikavee @chronoimp @gallifreyan0 @Rathalos @GrumpyCatlover @Anariel

hey guys, im pinging all of you to let you know that soon it it highly likely that I will be retiring these breeding pairs. I plan on breeding them at least once more, possibly twice if someone requests it, and then retiring the pairs and possibly selling TARDIS, Karn, and Gallifrey (although i'm not 100% sure about that yet). If you are still interested in hatchis or are interested in one of my dragons, please give me a ping and let me know. If enough people are still interested, I will breed the pairs 2 more times, if not, the next time round will probably be the last for these guys.
@spacewolf @lunarecho @xanox @gallifrey @Evarinya @pikavee @chronoimp @gallifreyan0 @Rathalos @GrumpyCatlover @Anariel

hey guys, im pinging all of you to let you know that soon it it highly likely that I will be retiring these breeding pairs. I plan on breeding them at least once more, possibly twice if someone requests it, and then retiring the pairs and possibly selling TARDIS, Karn, and Gallifrey (although i'm not 100% sure about that yet). If you are still interested in hatchis or are interested in one of my dragons, please give me a ping and let me know. If enough people are still interested, I will breed the pairs 2 more times, if not, the next time round will probably be the last for these guys.
W8asfcB.png
J7D1quC.png
MUYNhfy.png
lKM3UIK.png
fkWjutW.png
jFZJEcu.png
nWiQNX9.png
uPOLOvt.png
@Aevios Ahh, yes please let me know when they hatch & if/when you sell the parents ;-;
@Aevios Ahh, yes please let me know when they hatch & if/when you sell the parents ;-;
CjZPX07.png
@Aevios
Ooo, is the one Gallifrey boy still for sale? I'd be interested in buying him.
@Aevios
Ooo, is the one Gallifrey boy still for sale? I'd be interested in buying him.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8