Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your favorite breed and why?
1 2 3
Wildclaws, because they're winged velociraptor-like creatures and the paleontologist in me is very pleased with this development.
Wildclaws, because they're winged velociraptor-like creatures and the paleontologist in me is very pleased with this development.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
Guardians. Their lore is great and their design is so 'classic' dragon, i lov it

second is Pearlcatchers, their design is also nice and their lore is pretty cool

runner-up is Ridgebacks! love their design, kinda ehhh on their lore though
Guardians. Their lore is great and their design is so 'classic' dragon, i lov it

second is Pearlcatchers, their design is also nice and their lore is pretty cool

runner-up is Ridgebacks! love their design, kinda ehhh on their lore though
Faes ovo
Tho imps and noodles are close behind
I like their art
Faes ovo
Tho imps and noodles are close behind
I like their art
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Guardians all the way!
Guardians all the way!
"The world ends at your horizons. Don't let limits slow you!"
Faes! So small and cute :D
Faes! So small and cute :D
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
I just love Skydancers. They are so elegant and proper looking! They seem to reflect my soul every time I look at them.
Aurora aproves (she is my face icon)
I just love Skydancers. They are so elegant and proper looking! They seem to reflect my soul every time I look at them.
Aurora aproves (she is my face icon)
OLAUQNQe_400x400.jpg
Snappers. They have so much personality. And a close second are Tundras because of the floof.
Snappers. They have so much personality. And a close second are Tundras because of the floof.
Hmmm! This is hard! ; v;

Nocturnes, Imperials, and Skydancers are top three. Definitely. And Mirrors are just cute lil scrappers.

I think in order...

Imperials -- So graceful and they always make anything look good!
Nocturnes -- I loved them so much, I made my progen into one to make her more fitting as she was the Matriarch of the clan back when I was in Shadow ~ Although, the male art bugs me a bit.
Skydancers -- They also look very graceful, and pretty much make anything look good ~
Mirrors -- I like their design the best out of them all, in terms of how different they are.
Hmmm! This is hard! ; v;

Nocturnes, Imperials, and Skydancers are top three. Definitely. And Mirrors are just cute lil scrappers.

I think in order...

Imperials -- So graceful and they always make anything look good!
Nocturnes -- I loved them so much, I made my progen into one to make her more fitting as she was the Matriarch of the clan back when I was in Shadow ~ Although, the male art bugs me a bit.
Skydancers -- They also look very graceful, and pretty much make anything look good ~
Mirrors -- I like their design the best out of them all, in terms of how different they are.
1 2 3