Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Triples
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Turnipseed Hey there! The shadow coatls you were interested in hatched a one-egg nest today. Unfortunately the little stinkers popped out a [i]midnight/shadow/shadow[/i] hatchling rather than a triple shadow. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23685854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236859/23685854_350.png[/img] [/url] She's a little girl. I completely understand if you'd prefer a triple shadow, but on the off chance you're interested, I'll be asking 25kt for her~
@Turnipseed

Hey there! The shadow coatls you were interested in hatched a one-egg nest today. Unfortunately the little stinkers popped out a midnight/shadow/shadow hatchling rather than a triple shadow.

23685854_350.png

She's a little girl. I completely understand if you'd prefer a triple shadow, but on the off chance you're interested, I'll be asking 25kt for her~
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Croatoan aw snap, unfortunately the midnight flips the range i'm going for. She's lovely though I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling her ^.^

PS: I notice you have snappers that are close to triple shadow, if you breed them and they produce a triple shadow at all, please yell at me? I'm having the worst time getting the snappers I need, such a shame they're so rare >.<
@Croatoan aw snap, unfortunately the midnight flips the range i'm going for. She's lovely though I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling her ^.^

PS: I notice you have snappers that are close to triple shadow, if you breed them and they produce a triple shadow at all, please yell at me? I'm having the worst time getting the snappers I need, such a shame they're so rare >.<
tumblr_nu1clydRIu1uf4jhuo1_540.png
@Turnipseed

I can definitely let you know if they throw any triple shadow hatchlings! Good luck finding the dragons you need, especially the Snappers - they are so under-appreciated. ;v;
@Turnipseed

I can definitely let you know if they throw any triple shadow hatchlings! Good luck finding the dragons you need, especially the Snappers - they are so under-appreciated. ;v;
tumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco2_75sq.png u82kOBZ.png
eswSnrS.png
fVc0Lih.png
nWiQNX9.png
@turnipseed if ur still looking for a triple gold, im still available!
@turnipseed if ur still looking for a triple gold, im still available!
Nl659OA.png
@turnipseed ya you want the triple gold? I can sell. PM me about him kk?
@turnipseed ya you want the triple gold? I can sell. PM me about him kk?
fAtGWhQ.gif
@Khayotic I got all my triple golds, thanks so much though <3
@Khayotic I got all my triple golds, thanks so much though <3
tumblr_nu1clydRIu1uf4jhuo1_540.png
@Turnipseed

Hi, are you still looking for a triple gold dragon with glimmer?
@Turnipseed

Hi, are you still looking for a triple gold dragon with glimmer?
@Turnipseed my triple midnights have hatched, but they're all nocturnes D: are you interested in the nocs?
@Turnipseed my triple midnights have hatched, but they're all nocturnes D: are you interested in the nocs?
SIGNATURE3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9