Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Boon of Fertility Bug?
So I have a boon of Fertility and while I was clicking chests today in my hoard I accidentally clicked on the boon - which took me to my nests and wants to hatch my Pearlcatcher eggs.

IDK if this is an intentional thing or if it's a bug. However if it is intentional - I feel like there needs to be a warning so people don't accidentally click this thing and turn it on with out wanting to. I was saving it for my imps who breed on Oct 28th. Is there any way to cancel this action or will it carry over to other nests since I didn't click on a certain nest?

Also, what happens if I refuse to click my PC eggs and hatch them until the 28th? Will they die? .-.

ROFL had the wrong boon name
So I have a boon of Fertility and while I was clicking chests today in my hoard I accidentally clicked on the boon - which took me to my nests and wants to hatch my Pearlcatcher eggs.

IDK if this is an intentional thing or if it's a bug. However if it is intentional - I feel like there needs to be a warning so people don't accidentally click this thing and turn it on with out wanting to. I was saving it for my imps who breed on Oct 28th. Is there any way to cancel this action or will it carry over to other nests since I didn't click on a certain nest?

Also, what happens if I refuse to click my PC eggs and hatch them until the 28th? Will they die? .-.

ROFL had the wrong boon name
@Mjoll It doesn't matter if you don't click your eggs now. They won't die, they'll just sit there.
@Mjoll It doesn't matter if you don't click your eggs now. They won't die, they'll just sit there.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@DoomsdayDragon - Thank you! ;; That's good to know.
@DoomsdayDragon - Thank you! ;; That's good to know.
Hi @Mjoll! I just went through your steps to recreate this bug, and I was unable to reproduce it.

I went to my hoard, and clicked on the Boon of Fertility. That took me to the Nesting Grounds page. Then, I would need to click on the Boon of Fertility icon in order to activate it. When I hover over the colored icon, it reads: "You have 1 Boon of Fertility. Click this button to magically hatch this nest instantly! Doing so will consume the item."

Did you click on the Boon of Fertility icon within the Nesting Grounds page? If not, the item should not be used.
Hi @Mjoll! I just went through your steps to recreate this bug, and I was unable to reproduce it.

I went to my hoard, and clicked on the Boon of Fertility. That took me to the Nesting Grounds page. Then, I would need to click on the Boon of Fertility icon in order to activate it. When I hover over the colored icon, it reads: "You have 1 Boon of Fertility. Click this button to magically hatch this nest instantly! Doing so will consume the item."

Did you click on the Boon of Fertility icon within the Nesting Grounds page? If not, the item should not be used.
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Lune - I did not click on it in the nesting grounds. I had two days left on the nest. The Nest is now ready to hatch, when it should not be. The Boon is showing as greyed out in my Hoard and the boon icon itself on the hatching grounds is greyed out. Thus my concern as it being used and wanting to know if I can cancel it someway or if it'll carry over to my other nests?
@Lune - I did not click on it in the nesting grounds. I had two days left on the nest. The Nest is now ready to hatch, when it should not be. The Boon is showing as greyed out in my Hoard and the boon icon itself on the hatching grounds is greyed out. Thus my concern as it being used and wanting to know if I can cancel it someway or if it'll carry over to my other nests?
@Mjoll I'm going to move this thread over to the Bug Report forums. Could you provide a screen shot of the boon in your hoard? If the item was used, it should no longer be in the hoard. Could you also provide a screen shot of your nesting grounds as well?

My apologies that I've been unable to reproduce this, at this time I do not know of any fixes, but the Bug Reports moderators may be of more assistance. :)
@Mjoll I'm going to move this thread over to the Bug Report forums. Could you provide a screen shot of the boon in your hoard? If the item was used, it should no longer be in the hoard. Could you also provide a screen shot of your nesting grounds as well?

My apologies that I've been unable to reproduce this, at this time I do not know of any fixes, but the Bug Reports moderators may be of more assistance. :)
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Lune - So it appears now the boon is no longer greyed out.... However here it is in my hoard

and then here's the nest it shouldn't hatch today it should hatch tomorrow but it jumped to being ready today when I accidentally clicked the boon.

However, thank you for your help and for trying. ;;
@Lune - So it appears now the boon is no longer greyed out.... However here it is in my hoard

and then here's the nest it shouldn't hatch today it should hatch tomorrow but it jumped to being ready today when I accidentally clicked the boon.

However, thank you for your help and for trying. ;;