Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Concepts-Writing
1 2 3
@GreenCatGhost

YES I ABSOLUTELY NEED ONE OF THESE FOR MY BOY POSTERCORE.

Length: Whichever you feel like!
Wordiness: Whatever you think works best
Dragon: Here he is
Other: He has a lil bit in his bio but it's p vague

ALSO: I thought I would let you know the current gem ratio is about 1:700 currently, it's not and never has been anywhere near 1:5000t! Just thought I'd tell you so you don't get ripped off by people taking advantage of that @.@ (5kt=about 7-8g, 10kt is about 15-16g)
@GreenCatGhost

YES I ABSOLUTELY NEED ONE OF THESE FOR MY BOY POSTERCORE.

Length: Whichever you feel like!
Wordiness: Whatever you think works best
Dragon: Here he is
Other: He has a lil bit in his bio but it's p vague

ALSO: I thought I would let you know the current gem ratio is about 1:700 currently, it's not and never has been anywhere near 1:5000t! Just thought I'd tell you so you don't get ripped off by people taking advantage of that @.@ (5kt=about 7-8g, 10kt is about 15-16g)
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@GreenCatGhost
Would you be willing to do 5 dragons of mine? Or is that too many?
@GreenCatGhost
Would you be willing to do 5 dragons of mine? Or is that too many?
@Dohmalore

I will get started on that right away! And thank you for pointing it out to me, I put this up yesterday morning with 0 sleep, I have no idea where my brain was. I appreciate that!

@Amaph

I would be happy to do five dragons for you.
@Dohmalore

I will get started on that right away! And thank you for pointing it out to me, I put this up yesterday morning with 0 sleep, I have no idea where my brain was. I appreciate that!

@Amaph

I would be happy to do five dragons for you.
@GreenCatGhost

No problem~ Would you like payment now or after?
@GreenCatGhost

No problem~ Would you like payment now or after?
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@GreenCatGhost
Awesome! Thank you!

Length: Short
Wordiness: No preference
Dragon: One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Other: I really like all your examples, so just whatever you think fits the dragon!

I'll send payment now :3
@GreenCatGhost
Awesome! Thank you!

Length: Short
Wordiness: No preference
Dragon: One, Two, Three, Four, Five
Other: I really like all your examples, so just whatever you think fits the dragon!

I'll send payment now :3
@Dohlmalore

After I am finished, please. I'm nearly done, though. :)

@Amaph

Oh, awesome, those are great! Thank you very much. I may get one finished tonight, but it is possible I will have to finish them later today after I get some sleep. I hope you do not mind.
@Dohlmalore

After I am finished, please. I'm nearly done, though. :)

@Amaph

Oh, awesome, those are great! Thank you very much. I may get one finished tonight, but it is possible I will have to finish them later today after I get some sleep. I hope you do not mind.
@GreenCatGhost
Not at all! I know 5 at once is a bit much. I've already sent payment I hope you don't mind! I didn't want to forget.
@GreenCatGhost
Not at all! I know 5 at once is a bit much. I've already sent payment I hope you don't mind! I didn't want to forget.
@Amaph

Nope, that is fine, I completely understand. I'll leave it in my box until I am finished. :)
@Amaph

Nope, that is fine, I completely understand. I'll leave it in my box until I am finished. :)
@Amaph

I have finished and sent them your way to look over. :D
@Amaph

I have finished and sent them your way to look over. :D
Bump
Bump
1 2 3