Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Make me an offer! <3
So, I have a little over two full pages of dragons that need good homes, and it's such a pain to post them all up on the auction house only for one or two to sell and the others' auctions to expire within the week, so I've figured I'd hold off on my (largely experimental) compulsive breeding habits for the time being, at least until I can move some of these babies.

Most of them have been in my lair so long they're adults now, and some are even ready to breed! Starting at page 5 of my lair all the way to the end, every unnamed dragon, adult or hatchling, is up for grabs!

Just reply to this or private message me with an offer! I'm willing to haggle, as long as the price stays reasonable. I'd prefer you keep them in your lair, but so long as you name them first, Exalting is fine! Thanks a ton!
So, I have a little over two full pages of dragons that need good homes, and it's such a pain to post them all up on the auction house only for one or two to sell and the others' auctions to expire within the week, so I've figured I'd hold off on my (largely experimental) compulsive breeding habits for the time being, at least until I can move some of these babies.

Most of them have been in my lair so long they're adults now, and some are even ready to breed! Starting at page 5 of my lair all the way to the end, every unnamed dragon, adult or hatchling, is up for grabs!

Just reply to this or private message me with an offer! I'm willing to haggle, as long as the price stays reasonable. I'd prefer you keep them in your lair, but so long as you name them first, Exalting is fine! Thanks a ton!
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
Whoa :o Would you take 10000 treasure for this guy? He's so pretty, and those genes are amazing! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22904029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229041/22904029_350.png[/img] [/url] He's on page 6.
Whoa :o
Would you take 10000 treasure for this guy? He's so pretty, and those genes are amazing!

22904029_350.png

He's on page 6.
Will Nest, See if One's Open!
Any Dragon Without A Familiar is for Sale
@Pandwin would 12kt be alright?
@Pandwin would 12kt be alright?
Yeah, I could do that :3 Could you send me a crossroad?
Yeah, I could do that :3 Could you send me a crossroad?
@Pandwin absolutely! <3 thanks so much!
@Pandwin absolutely! <3 thanks so much!
No problem X3
No problem X3
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
@Chaibat
Unnamed
10kt? So pretty i have the perrfect mate for 'em.
@Chaibat
Unnamed
10kt? So pretty i have the perrfect mate for 'em.
@Chaibat

Hello! This may sound weird but i'd like to buy all of your ready to breed dragons at around 10K each! (Theres 25 I believe, not counting those on page 5 with apparel!)

I'm not buying to exalt, but i'd like to throw as many dragons on nests for the color wheel expansion!
@Chaibat

Hello! This may sound weird but i'd like to buy all of your ready to breed dragons at around 10K each! (Theres 25 I believe, not counting those on page 5 with apparel!)

I'm not buying to exalt, but i'd like to throw as many dragons on nests for the color wheel expansion!