Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LOOKING for a PRINCESS
im after a princess dragon,or what i call a princess and please read carefully before saying you have what im after.

Firstly a princess dragon would be MALE..yes male,not female and yes i know it would be a prince not a princess but the colours i need him make him a princess.

MUST BE ROSE maybe pink WITH WHITE wings, NO other colours ,tet can be anything.

Only genes allowed are basic, clown, or shimmer. can be a basic basic or a clown with basic, basic with shimmer etc, MUST be basic on tet as well, i hate all Tet genes.

Breed can be anything.

Eye colours can be anything bu id LOVE either pink or white eyes.

doesnt have to be unnamed.

the perfect princess would be a rose/white imp with clown,shimmer and pink or white eyes

i dont have alot of gems but treasure is no problem.

post any you have for sale.
im after a princess dragon,or what i call a princess and please read carefully before saying you have what im after.

Firstly a princess dragon would be MALE..yes male,not female and yes i know it would be a prince not a princess but the colours i need him make him a princess.

MUST BE ROSE maybe pink WITH WHITE wings, NO other colours ,tet can be anything.

Only genes allowed are basic, clown, or shimmer. can be a basic basic or a clown with basic, basic with shimmer etc, MUST be basic on tet as well, i hate all Tet genes.

Breed can be anything.

Eye colours can be anything bu id LOVE either pink or white eyes.

doesnt have to be unnamed.

the perfect princess would be a rose/white imp with clown,shimmer and pink or white eyes

i dont have alot of gems but treasure is no problem.

post any you have for sale.
banner5_zps85f571a5.gif
Please excuse any bad maths or spelling, lack of sleep=no brain 8D
@kravenfoxy Ah, I might have a boy to offer you in the future, but you'd have to wait a while. I have a pair with this spread and they're RTB, but I want to at least breed change them into a Skydancer and a Wildclaw before I send them to the nesting grounds (they're both Tundras right now). They're also ungened... but if I manage to hatch a boy that meets your specifications, would you like me to get back to you?
@kravenfoxy Ah, I might have a boy to offer you in the future, but you'd have to wait a while. I have a pair with this spread and they're RTB, but I want to at least breed change them into a Skydancer and a Wildclaw before I send them to the nesting grounds (they're both Tundras right now). They're also ungened... but if I manage to hatch a boy that meets your specifications, would you like me to get back to you?
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven yes please
@PhoenixRaven yes please
banner5_zps85f571a5.gif
bump
bump
banner5_zps85f571a5.gif
@kravenfoxy Hey~! Hopefully you're still looking, cuz I just bred my magenta couple and look who decided to show up: Male. Rose / White / Magenta [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=982539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9826/982539_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kravenfoxy Hey~! Hopefully you're still looking, cuz I just bred my magenta couple and look who decided to show up:

Male. Rose / White / Magenta

982539_350.png
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven awww he is a cutie ,what price are you looking for?
@PhoenixRaven awww he is a cutie ,what price are you looking for?
banner5_zps85f571a5.gif
@kravenfoxy Not sure to be honest. Skydancer prices in auction are between like 20k and 1.1m. I think I'd be happy with anything over 50k, but I'm pretty flexible and just pleased that my pair happened to produce the dragon you wanted. ^^"
@kravenfoxy Not sure to be honest. Skydancer prices in auction are between like 20k and 1.1m. I think I'd be happy with anything over 50k, but I'm pretty flexible and just pleased that my pair happened to produce the dragon you wanted. ^^"
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven how about 60k then?
@PhoenixRaven how about 60k then?
banner5_zps85f571a5.gif
@kravenfoxy Sounds good. ^^
@kravenfoxy Sounds good. ^^
8bICJ62.gif