Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | •w• Zero Levelling Service •w•
1 2 3 4 5
@RayAnneliese

Oh no! You should have told meeee! I can give you more money. D: Are you sure?
@RayAnneliese

Oh no! You should have told meeee! I can give you more money. D: Are you sure?
@SavageBeast

No, no, it's fine, really! :D It doesn't take me very long to get from 11 to 12 with my trainers, really, so it's no problem at all!
@SavageBeast

No, no, it's fine, really! :D It doesn't take me very long to get from 11 to 12 with my trainers, really, so it's no problem at all!
3PxlXSK.png
Bump!

Note: Rei is on an indefinite hiatus, check the second post of the thread for updates!
Bump!

Note: Rei is on an indefinite hiatus, check the second post of the thread for updates!
D7wuvpn.png
@Scyshe
Are you still doing this? I have a dragon I'd like trained but I wanted to double check to make sure this was still active before filling out the form :)
@Scyshe
Are you still doing this? I have a dragon I'd like trained but I wanted to double check to make sure this was still active before filling out the form :)
@Satet Hi! Sorry about this, but Rei has quit FR and I didn't continue with our levelling services. If I were to create one in the future though, I'll let you know!

Good luck with getting your dragon up ^-^
@Satet Hi! Sorry about this, but Rei has quit FR and I didn't continue with our levelling services. If I were to create one in the future though, I'll let you know!

Good luck with getting your dragon up ^-^
D7wuvpn.png
Services are CLOSED
Services are CLOSED
D7wuvpn.png
1 2 3 4 5