Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] subspecies faes!
1 2
I have decided I need representatives of each flight in my lair. But I want to do it with subspecies! And I want to do it with Faes. Please ping me, include a link to the subspecies entry, and your price. Thanks!

Ice -
Shadow -
Wind -
Water - Reef Guard
Nature -
Light - Chromata
Lightning -
Fire -
Arcane -
Plague - Greater Horror
Earth -
I have decided I need representatives of each flight in my lair. But I want to do it with subspecies! And I want to do it with Faes. Please ping me, include a link to the subspecies entry, and your price. Thanks!

Ice -
Shadow -
Wind -
Water - Reef Guard
Nature -
Light - Chromata
Lightning -
Fire -
Arcane -
Plague - Greater Horror
Earth -
NaT0259.png
@LeviathanScream

Are they part of a specific subspecies? That's what I'm looking for. If so, could you link their subspecies entry?
@LeviathanScream

Are they part of a specific subspecies? That's what I'm looking for. If so, could you link their subspecies entry?
NaT0259.png
@faewynd
You will want to look for fire opals from fire. I have a couple that can breed some but they are the most iconic fae specific breed.
@faewynd
You will want to look for fire opals from fire. I have a couple that can breed some but they are the most iconic fae specific breed.
@faewynd
Here's the Ice Subspecies sales forum c:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1665183/1

To help out your search, these are the current breeders with faes in their pairing:
Aurora:
jbapple #158745

Ice Sculpture:
Roru #206661

Kintsukuroi:
SunnyToxicBunny #221818

Midnight Sun:
msmm #39689
Salamanderpie #110696
maramcgregor #118538
@faewynd
Here's the Ice Subspecies sales forum c:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1665183/1

To help out your search, these are the current breeders with faes in their pairing:
Aurora:
jbapple #158745

Ice Sculpture:
Roru #206661

Kintsukuroi:
SunnyToxicBunny #221818

Midnight Sun:
msmm #39689
Salamanderpie #110696
maramcgregor #118538
aknPWuE.png
@Satahrl @SarafinaVadrel

Thank you for the leads!
@Satahrl @SarafinaVadrel

Thank you for the leads!
NaT0259.png
@faewynd Hello! I breed three different Water subspecies with fae. The [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U45qMqKzgY9jFyhxI3qVhWBdbpE75mebDS527zUqI50/edit][b]Water lorebook is located here[/b][/url], with all the entries, but I will place the lore here too for convenience. [u]Gaucus Atlanticus[/u]- 25k [img]http://i.imgur.com/RRFwRga.png[/img] "A pelagic species, these dragons go wherever the currents take them, living on a combo of rafts made of woven together kelp mats, and just floating on their own. Most have poisonous spines, which they use to catch food as they drift. Due to their wandering ways, they occasionally pick up treasures that they trade with land-bound dragons. This can be hard, as many of the clans get 'land sick' and have a hard time when not on the sea. This is where the spine-less dragons come in. As these dragons cannot catch food for the clan, they're often sent to live on land for at least part of the year, so that they don't have 'land sickness' as they grow older, and can act as ambassadors/traders/merchants for the clan." [u]Reef Guards[/u]- 25k [img]http://i.imgur.com/bBYcFjT.png[/img] "Reef Guards are the healers, scientists, explorers and overall guardians of the Fishspine Reef. They seek to study and understand the flora and fauna of the reef, from dragon coral to mighty mantarunes. This understanding is sought in order to preserve the delicate ecosystem of the reef and to promote responsible harvesting of its many resources. Reef Guards often cultivate symbiotic “gardens” of sea anemones, to insure protection of the reef and their own nests. Over many years the subspecies has developed an immunity to their stings, to the point that some take up placing polyps on their bodies as a stinging armor against predators. Another practice among this subspecies is the harvesting of the deadly and pervading venomspite invader. Venomous spines are then often used to add a toxic touch their claws that can lead to paralysis in adult dragons and death to hatchies if not treated quickly. Beware greedy dragons who trespass on reefs guarded by these dragons, for in their beauty lies a venomous danger." I currently have a male for sale [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=100947&tab=dragon&did=23495279]here[/url]. [u]Coral Beauties[/u]- 25k [img]http://i.imgur.com/9qHdleW.gif[/img] "Coral Beauties are stunning aquatic dragons with an affinity for poison gathering. They tend to the blue dragon reef snails among the Fishspine Reef, herding them and harvesting their dangerous secretions for profit or weapon application. As a result of years of this practice, they have developed a strong immunity to most forms of toxins. Despite this, they are not aggressive by nature, and take pride in their looks. Generally friendly to others; they love to be admired and complimented on their bright bellies and voluminous fins." Let me know if you are interested in any of them (:
@faewynd
Hello! I breed three different Water subspecies with fae. The Water lorebook is located here, with all the entries, but I will place the lore here too for convenience.

Gaucus Atlanticus- 25k
RRFwRga.png
"A pelagic species, these dragons go wherever the currents take them, living on a combo of rafts made of woven together kelp mats, and just floating on their own. Most have poisonous spines, which they use to catch food as they drift.

Due to their wandering ways, they occasionally pick up treasures that they trade with land-bound dragons. This can be hard, as many of the clans get 'land sick' and have a hard time when not on the sea. This is where the spine-less dragons come in. As these dragons cannot catch food for the clan, they're often sent to live on land for at least part of the year, so that they don't have 'land sickness' as they grow older, and can act as ambassadors/traders/merchants for the clan."

Reef Guards- 25k
bBYcFjT.png

"Reef Guards are the healers, scientists, explorers and overall guardians of the Fishspine Reef. They seek to study and understand the flora and fauna of the reef, from dragon coral to mighty mantarunes. This understanding is sought in order to preserve the delicate ecosystem of the reef and to promote responsible harvesting of its many resources.

Reef Guards often cultivate symbiotic “gardens” of sea anemones, to insure protection of the reef and their own nests. Over many years the subspecies has developed an immunity to their stings, to the point that some take up placing polyps on their bodies as a stinging armor against predators. Another practice among this subspecies is the harvesting of the deadly and pervading venomspite invader. Venomous spines are then often used to add a toxic touch their claws that can lead to paralysis in adult dragons and death to hatchies if not treated quickly. Beware greedy dragons who trespass on reefs guarded by these dragons, for in their beauty lies a venomous danger."

I currently have a male for sale here.

Coral Beauties- 25k
9qHdleW.gif
"Coral Beauties are stunning aquatic dragons with an affinity for poison gathering. They tend to the blue dragon reef snails among the Fishspine Reef, herding them and harvesting their dangerous secretions for profit or weapon application. As a result of years of this practice, they have developed a strong immunity to most forms of toxins. Despite this, they are not aggressive by nature, and take pride in their looks. Generally friendly to others; they love to be admired and complimented on their bright bellies and voluminous fins."

Let me know if you are interested in any of them (:
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies

Auuugh! I love them ALL! I'm just gonna snag that little reef guard boy.
@MusicalMaladies

Auuugh! I love them ALL! I'm just gonna snag that little reef guard boy.
NaT0259.png
@faewynd
Thank you so much for buying him! If you're ever interested in any of the others in the future, feel free to let me know (:
@faewynd
Thank you so much for buying him! If you're ever interested in any of the others in the future, feel free to let me know (:
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@faewynd Hey,I have this guy from lightning flight for 10kt. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23591160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235912/23591160_350.png[/img] [/url] if you are interested in other his parents' offsprings,let me know pls:D
@faewynd
Hey,I have this guy from lightning flight for 10kt.

23591160_350.png

if you are interested in other his parents' offsprings,let me know pls:D
1cy0kr6.pngAU0lY5b.pngXe3oY5q.pngaZBMkhK.pngvrMya9V.png
@ringsia

Thank you, he's lovely! But I'm only looking for subspecies dragons.
@ringsia

Thank you, he's lovely! But I'm only looking for subspecies dragons.
NaT0259.png
1 2