Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nine Lives, Nine Goodbyes-SPRITES + MORE
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
@theshuddering @SeraCosmos @Raizyn @PirateJupiter

Mystery Day Ping!

(5/13) - Happy (very late) Mother's Day! ; Send in any flower apparel for LAH price of tickets (will be rounded) + 5 more tickets! If it is a flowerfall, LAH price of tickets(will be rounded) + 10 tickets, unless it is a swipp flowerfall, which will be LAH price of tickets + 30! Tulips (food) will be 2 tickets each, black tulips will be 4 tickets each!

If you have any questions, please ping me!
@theshuddering @SeraCosmos @Raizyn @PirateJupiter

Mystery Day Ping!

(5/13) - Happy (very late) Mother's Day! ; Send in any flower apparel for LAH price of tickets (will be rounded) + 5 more tickets! If it is a flowerfall, LAH price of tickets(will be rounded) + 10 tickets, unless it is a swipp flowerfall, which will be LAH price of tickets + 30! Tulips (food) will be 2 tickets each, black tulips will be 4 tickets each!

If you have any questions, please ping me!
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@Sugarella

Thank you for getting back to me! And alright. It would definitely be useful to know when it ends, is all. :)
@Sugarella

Thank you for getting back to me! And alright. It would definitely be useful to know when it ends, is all. :)
@Echoo

Hi! I'd like to purchase 20 tickets, sending rn! :D
@Echoo

Hi! I'd like to purchase 20 tickets, sending rn! :D
@finneon. Hello, just to clarify, if I have a flower apparel item that's going for almost 5kt, I get 5 tickets + 5 bonus tix? Thanks!
@finneon. Hello, just to clarify, if I have a flower apparel item that's going for almost 5kt, I get 5 tickets + 5 bonus tix? Thanks!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngnhknpyA.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@echoo question when does the raffle end?
@echoo question when does the raffle end?
nb0d6Al.pngtumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png
@PirateJupiter

Yup!
@PirateJupiter

Yup!
@LovingMotherof2 [quote name="Sugarella" date=2016-05-12 15:47:04] I'm another host uwu, just saying! We don't really have a date when this will end, probably during the summer? It really just depends, I'll tell Cherrysplash to post the ending date when we agree on one! Sorry! [/quote] I hope this helps ;u; If you have any questions, ping me!
@LovingMotherof2
Sugarella wrote on 2016-05-12:

I'm another host uwu, just saying!

We don't really have a date when this will end, probably during the summer? It really just depends, I'll tell Cherrysplash to post the ending date when we agree on one! Sorry!

I hope this helps ;u;

If you have any questions, ping me!
@Paintedskies97

you're welcome!
@Paintedskies97

you're welcome!
@finneon
I have flower apparel I'd love to send for tickets. Who do I send them to though? And do you prefer PM or one way CR?
@finneon
I have flower apparel I'd love to send for tickets. Who do I send them to though? And do you prefer PM or one way CR?
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@Echoo Sending in for some tickets!
@Echoo Sending in for some tickets!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22