Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Triples
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@turnipseed i am not willing to sell my dragons right now but if u have all u need or if i have anyone u want bred let me know i find forums confusing but i am trying to learn if u find someone with a pink triple ill breed it with mine i am having no luck buying one an the other pink i have is a fae male please let me know what u really need as of now an ill try to help u ok
@turnipseed i am not willing to sell my dragons right now but if u have all u need or if i have anyone u want bred let me know i find forums confusing but i am trying to learn if u find someone with a pink triple ill breed it with mine i am having no luck buying one an the other pink i have is a fae male please let me know what u really need as of now an ill try to help u ok
tumblr_inline_n8nj8d3dsb1r3h1o8.png
banner2_by_syendim-daqfsvz.png
@Turnipseed
I'd be happy to help, would you be wanting the pink arcane eyes to match? Forgot to add, that it would only be for stud, not sale
@Turnipseed
I'd be happy to help, would you be wanting the pink arcane eyes to match? Forgot to add, that it would only be for stud, not sale
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
@Turnipseed Sorry I'm a bit late! Are you inquiring about [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22050810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220509/22050810_350.png[/img] [/url] ? I apologize, but she's not for sale. I just got the perfect mate for her a few weeks ago. If they have any triple midnight hatchlings I'd be happy to ping you! He is midnight/midnight/navy, so there is a wee chance.
@Turnipseed

Sorry I'm a bit late!

Are you inquiring about
22050810_350.png
?

I apologize, but she's not for sale. I just got the perfect mate for her a few weeks ago. If they have any triple midnight hatchlings I'd be happy to ping you! He is midnight/midnight/navy, so there is a wee chance.
@Turnipseed

Hi, I got your message. But I'm sorry to tell you that I don't have plans to sell or breed him because I got him as a gift, and he is precious to me. Anyway, Thank you for your consideration, and hope you enjoy FR! :)
@Turnipseed

Hi, I got your message. But I'm sorry to tell you that I don't have plans to sell or breed him because I got him as a gift, and he is precious to me. Anyway, Thank you for your consideration, and hope you enjoy FR! :)
@Turnipseed

You're probably drowning in pings right now, but anyway. I'm not willing to sell or breed my triple swamp. She's kind of important to my lore (and even if she wasn't, I feel a little weird being pinged out of nowhere asking to sell/breed when she's all dressed up and has been here for six months).

I'm relatively sure the user I purchased her from (who you also pinged) hasn't been active for ages now, but I hope you find someone else who can get you a triple swamp!
@Turnipseed

You're probably drowning in pings right now, but anyway. I'm not willing to sell or breed my triple swamp. She's kind of important to my lore (and even if she wasn't, I feel a little weird being pinged out of nowhere asking to sell/breed when she's all dressed up and has been here for six months).

I'm relatively sure the user I purchased her from (who you also pinged) hasn't been active for ages now, but I hope you find someone else who can get you a triple swamp!
@turnipseed gosh, im answering a bit late, as you can see, my lair is a bit dead right now, but i did leave my dregs breeding, today I gave birth to this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23654356] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236544/23654356_350.png[/img] [/url] Does she work for what you need?
@turnipseed
gosh, im answering a bit late, as you can see, my lair is a bit dead right now, but i did leave my dregs breeding, today I gave birth to this girl
23654356_350.png

Does she work for what you need?
@Valjaria omg yes! I've been having a little trouble finding a midnight girl, you came in at just the right time XD How much did you want for her?
@Valjaria omg yes! I've been having a little trouble finding a midnight girl, you came in at just the right time XD How much did you want for her?
tumblr_nu1clydRIu1uf4jhuo1_540.png
@Turnipseed

Hey! Wanted to let you know the triple golds I bred have hatched their nest and they had a Coatl male! Let me know if you're still interested in buying the hatchling, I'll hold it for a few days.
@Turnipseed

Hey! Wanted to let you know the triple golds I bred have hatched their nest and they had a Coatl male! Let me know if you're still interested in buying the hatchling, I'll hold it for a few days.
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo >.< I'm so sorry, a few people already sold me gold coatls.
@Korozo >.< I'm so sorry, a few people already sold me gold coatls.
tumblr_nu1clydRIu1uf4jhuo1_540.png
@Turnipseed

Ah, alrighty! Thanks for letting me know! ^^
@Turnipseed

Ah, alrighty! Thanks for letting me know! ^^
Gejcwcq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9