Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Swipp/Baldwin/etc stuff
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66
@chespin I'm in search of Vibrant Prickly Insects, Gradishes, and Mute Swans.
@chespin I'm in search of Vibrant Prickly Insects, Gradishes, and Mute Swans.
hello chespin! i'm very new and would love a few things if you have anything to spare! <3
hello chespin! i'm very new and would love a few things if you have anything to spare! <3
@chespin ducks please lol

would familiars be an option as well? I hear you're able to get some from gathering ;o
@chespin ducks please lol

would familiars be an option as well? I hear you're able to get some from gathering ;o
2w2osgz.jpg
@wildhorsehunter

Would you be avle to grab me 10 mute swans..?
@wildhorsehunter

Would you be avle to grab me 10 mute swans..?
@Kirashan Yes if they are gatherable I can do familiars too. What kind of ducks?

@Kemonomimi I believe you've pinged the wrong person! I will keep the swans in mind. :)
@Kirashan Yes if they are gatherable I can do familiars too. What kind of ducks?

@Kemonomimi I believe you've pinged the wrong person! I will keep the swans in mind. :)
Whoops sorry!
Whoops sorry!
@chespin cool! I'm pretty new here so I dont know what kind of familiars you can get, but if you find any common/cheap ones I'd appreciate it

Any kind of ducks! my friend collects them
@chespin cool! I'm pretty new here so I dont know what kind of familiars you can get, but if you find any common/cheap ones I'd appreciate it

Any kind of ducks! my friend collects them
2w2osgz.jpg
@chespin are venomous, horse and fever flies available from gathering? If they are would you mind keeping an eye out for them :o thanks
@chespin are venomous, horse and fever flies available from gathering? If they are would you mind keeping an eye out for them :o thanks
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@TheAlchemist They are- how many do you need? I have a lot of venomous but only one or two of the others
@TheAlchemist They are- how many do you need? I have a lot of venomous but only one or two of the others
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 65 66