Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | -Done! TQSVM-
1 2 3
@dragnia

All right! I sent him over to Kysska. Good luck!
@dragnia

All right! I sent him over to Kysska. Good luck!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Dragonkit
Thanks a bunch! I've sent the boon, over, too. It's just the noc-girly's turn and then again, just the waiting and RNG-praying game ;V;/
@Dragonkit
Thanks a bunch! I've sent the boon, over, too. It's just the noc-girly's turn and then again, just the waiting and RNG-praying game ;V;/
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Kysska @Liberosis
aaah, did I get you two when you're offline? ;V;
I just keep watching the clock x'D hoping it won't turn 12:00 am any time soooon
@Kysska @Liberosis
aaah, did I get you two when you're offline? ;V;
I just keep watching the clock x'D hoping it won't turn 12:00 am any time soooon
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia

I just received the boy, waiting for the girl :)
@dragnia

I just received the boy, waiting for the girl :)
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska @dragnia
my apologies!! i got kicked off the computer, and then had a bit of homework to do. ^^" i'm sending the cr now! good luck!
@Kysska @dragnia
my apologies!! i got kicked off the computer, and then had a bit of homework to do. ^^" i'm sending the cr now! good luck!
globules.png
@dragnia

3 babies! I'm sending them to you via CR now :)

Also I sent CRs with the parents back to their owners.
@dragnia

3 babies! I'm sending them to you via CR now :)

Also I sent CRs with the parents back to their owners.
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Kysska Thanks so much once again <33333 ;V;/ @Dragonkit @Liberosis Since we got two females, unfortunately with fire instead of tangerine, I'm asking my friend which one she likes best XD How would you like to split the hatchlings once she decides? Alrighty! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23584814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235849/23584814_350.png[/img] [/url] The bab has been chosen <3 Introducing Verity, my friend's OC! She'll be scrolled into a Spiral and get gembond! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=10&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=6&tert=59&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] Just like that!! That leaves the two other kiddos. /oUo/ And I'll also have to shoot you two a tip!
@Kysska
Thanks so much once again <33333 ;V;/

@Dragonkit @Liberosis
Since we got two females, unfortunately with fire instead of tangerine, I'm asking my friend which one she likes best XD

How would you like to split the hatchlings once she decides?

Alrighty!

23584814_350.png

The bab has been chosen <3 Introducing Verity, my friend's OC! She'll be scrolled into a Spiral and get gembond!
dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=10&style=7&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=6&tert=59&elem=1&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
Just like that!!

That leaves the two other kiddos. /oUo/ And I'll also have to shoot you two a tip!
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia
Yay, I'm glad you were able to get your dragon :)
@dragnia
Yay, I'm glad you were able to get your dragon :)
@Kushiel
Yep! And thanks for offering to use your dragon, too <33 Haha, I need to stop with these last-minute requests xD
@Kushiel
Yep! And thanks for offering to use your dragon, too <33 Haha, I need to stop with these last-minute requests xD
AScq6qj.png
@dragnia
Sure I can lend him out if you still need him.
@dragnia
Sure I can lend him out if you still need him.
tumblr_inline_mp47464ZRH1qz4rgp.png
1 2 3