Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] XXX gen one unbred
Hi, I'm XXX gen one unbred, if it was gened that would be amazing, but it's chill if it isn't
I don't want to put a set price on what I want, I'd prefer if you came up with the price, and I'll see if I can pay. Just ping me c:
Hi, I'm XXX gen one unbred, if it was gened that would be amazing, but it's chill if it isn't
I don't want to put a set price on what I want, I'd prefer if you came up with the price, and I'll see if I can pay. Just ping me c:
I have my very first dragon Drakon he is unbred and a level 4 please take a look @Tricksters
I have my very first dragon Drakon he is unbred and a level 4 please take a look @Tricksters
Erebus was one of the primordial deities in Greek mythology, born out of the primeval void, Chaos. It was the personification of the deep darkness and shadows. Erebus was the brother of Gaea (earth), Tartarus (underworld), Eros (love), and Nyx (night). From the union of Erebus and Nyx, various children were produced, including Aether, Hemera (day), Hypnos (sleep), the Moirai (the Fates), Geras (old age) and Thanatos (death).
@ErebusofTartarus I'm afraid I'm only looking for an xxx gen one, not an xyz. Thanks though!
@ErebusofTartarus I'm afraid I'm only looking for an xxx gen one, not an xyz. Thanks though!