Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WIP (Work In Progress)closed
1 2
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
@Alkeid I could help! I'm bored now, and don't let mai account stats fool you. I actually have been on here for a long while, and just recently started my account. X3 I'm interested!!
@Alkeid I could help! I'm bored now, and don't let mai account stats fool you. I actually have been on here for a long while, and just recently started my account. X3 I'm interested!!
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@alkeid I'd like to join and will it be fr themed or other I've been rping for 2-3 Years now
@alkeid I'd like to join and will it be fr themed or other I've been rping for 2-3 Years now
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@CrazedDragon @Crystal4180
Ok guys l'll post the plot you can add or remove anything you fall is necessary
Ok guys l'll post the plot you can add or remove anything you fall is necessary
The Gods and Goddesses were never really myths for they lived among us,the government made a treaty with them that they could reside on earth,but would not meddle with human affairs,they were also permitted to live as real humans do,because of this,the gods and goddesses each had a child with a mortal as a gift to earth all except Artemis and Athena,but they had mortal lovers as all the other celestial immortals.
These children of the gods were blessed with a fraction of the God's power,this made the government fear these children and decided it would be best to if the gods left the earth and humans be,but were not permitted to take their child with them.
The government took these children under their wings and procesed to train each of these individuals to the best of their abilities.
When these youngsters had reached the peak of their powers,they were sent to mount Olympus to meet their parents,but little did they know that they had planned a test for them to see if these children were worthy to call themselves demi-gods.
Each were fitted with their own representation of their father/mother's weapon of choice crafted by hepheastus himself.
They set upon their journey after receiving their weapons to dispel of the 9 monsters that Zues has unleashed as the test of champions.
The Gods and Goddesses were never really myths for they lived among us,the government made a treaty with them that they could reside on earth,but would not meddle with human affairs,they were also permitted to live as real humans do,because of this,the gods and goddesses each had a child with a mortal as a gift to earth all except Artemis and Athena,but they had mortal lovers as all the other celestial immortals.
These children of the gods were blessed with a fraction of the God's power,this made the government fear these children and decided it would be best to if the gods left the earth and humans be,but were not permitted to take their child with them.
The government took these children under their wings and procesed to train each of these individuals to the best of their abilities.
When these youngsters had reached the peak of their powers,they were sent to mount Olympus to meet their parents,but little did they know that they had planned a test for them to see if these children were worthy to call themselves demi-gods.
Each were fitted with their own representation of their father/mother's weapon of choice crafted by hepheastus himself.
They set upon their journey after receiving their weapons to dispel of the 9 monsters that Zues has unleashed as the test of champions.

@Alkeid

That sounds good!

@Alkeid

That sounds good!
@Crystal4180
Anything you want to add?
Anything I missed and are you familiar with the greek deities and their customs?
@Crystal4180
Anything you want to add?
Anything I missed and are you familiar with the greek deities and their customs?
@Alkeid

Yes i'm a greek mythology nerd so I think I know enough. One thing I do want to add is that children of gods that didn't get along that well were some what of rivals and vice versa for gods that got along well (As well as gods can get along)
@Alkeid

Yes i'm a greek mythology nerd so I think I know enough. One thing I do want to add is that children of gods that didn't get along that well were some what of rivals and vice versa for gods that got along well (As well as gods can get along)
@Crystal4180
Yes finally another one such as myself(greek mythology nerd too)
Yea ofcourse,but I left that out to give the players a little bit of freedom with who they ally and who not
I've planned this all out to work perfectly,the gods will communicate with their children through visions and dreams(pm)and will sometimes give them helpfull information on how to defeat a monster for example,but will also talk to their children about their personal affairs and their allies and enemies and will try to pair their children with the gods they favor and turn them against the ones they don't
So do you understand where I'm going with this :)
@Crystal4180
Yes finally another one such as myself(greek mythology nerd too)
Yea ofcourse,but I left that out to give the players a little bit of freedom with who they ally and who not
I've planned this all out to work perfectly,the gods will communicate with their children through visions and dreams(pm)and will sometimes give them helpfull information on how to defeat a monster for example,but will also talk to their children about their personal affairs and their allies and enemies and will try to pair their children with the gods they favor and turn them against the ones they don't
So do you understand where I'm going with this :)
@Alkeid

That's really creative! I'm on board for this i'm just waiting for Crazed to reply
@Alkeid

That's really creative! I'm on board for this i'm just waiting for Crazed to reply
1 2