Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *Opens arms* Tell me of your fails
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PrincessNight
Oh, I have so many fails and I could name thousands. My favourite so far has been the time me and my sis went to the park and smart me decided to go on the slidey, handle bar thing where you hold on and push of to the other side when it had been raining like a few hours before. So i pushed of and the bar was still slippery so i slipped of and landed on my back on the wood chip floor. i was laughing, my sister was laughing, my dad was laughing it was really funny. Not that painful though.
@PrincessNight
Oh, I have so many fails and I could name thousands. My favourite so far has been the time me and my sis went to the park and smart me decided to go on the slidey, handle bar thing where you hold on and push of to the other side when it had been raining like a few hours before. So i pushed of and the bar was still slippery so i slipped of and landed on my back on the wood chip floor. i was laughing, my sister was laughing, my dad was laughing it was really funny. Not that painful though.
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
@winterrose21

Rain is not your friend, at least when it makes things want to hurt you ; - ;;;

Good it's not that painful. It's rather amusing when people fall or make a fool of themselves, but much less when they hurt themselves. Such as me, being really skinny and able to hug my knees to my chest while sitting bolt upright on a stool, while the kid in front of me was a bit chubby. Not in a bad way. But as in he was psychically larger than me because he's a guy, and he's kind of chubby. I dared him to do it. Then he tried to pull his legs to his chest and he fell off his seat while the teacher was talking, and shouted a choice word.

I feel kind of bad. xD
@winterrose21

Rain is not your friend, at least when it makes things want to hurt you ; - ;;;

Good it's not that painful. It's rather amusing when people fall or make a fool of themselves, but much less when they hurt themselves. Such as me, being really skinny and able to hug my knees to my chest while sitting bolt upright on a stool, while the kid in front of me was a bit chubby. Not in a bad way. But as in he was psychically larger than me because he's a guy, and he's kind of chubby. I dared him to do it. Then he tried to pull his legs to his chest and he fell off his seat while the teacher was talking, and shouted a choice word.

I feel kind of bad. xD
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@PrincessNight
Oh where I live rain is like the worst, we get like 9 months of rain a year, September till May, Some times the end August too
@PrincessNight
Oh where I live rain is like the worst, we get like 9 months of rain a year, September till May, Some times the end August too
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
@winterrose21

Sounds like here in Oregon. Rain HATES us. It's like ALWAYS raining.
@winterrose21

Sounds like here in Oregon. Rain HATES us. It's like ALWAYS raining.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@PrincessNight
Oh im In B.C So i feel you
@PrincessNight
Oh im In B.C So i feel you
gSWTvLZ.pngqojQtmv.png
Meep

Well....*pulls out a book* keep tripping over my cat daily
Meep

Well....*pulls out a book* keep tripping over my cat daily
Once, I tried to put my laptop in the microwave instead of noodles and only realised when it wouldn't fit
Once, I tried to put my laptop in the microwave instead of noodles and only realised when it wouldn't fit
I once tried to enlarge the words on the whiteboard in class with my fingers like it was a touch screen because I couldn't see. I don't know what I was thinking tbh
I once tried to enlarge the words on the whiteboard in class with my fingers like it was a touch screen because I couldn't see. I don't know what I was thinking tbh
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
latest, just yesterday i opened a door and it swung into my cheek. Yes i was stupid enough to swing a door on myself.
So i walked around all day with a giant red mark on my cheek.
latest, just yesterday i opened a door and it swung into my cheek. Yes i was stupid enough to swing a door on myself.
So i walked around all day with a giant red mark on my cheek.
FBuDOAO.gif
“All human wisdom is contained in these two words -
Wait and Hope”

Cry•tus
|| Lore || wip
We were doing a play for community theater. The show was pretty long and I wasn't onstage very much, so I'd often forget which part of the show we were at. Well, I lost track of time backstage and had to go to the bathroom. While I was in one of the bathroom stalls, the stage manager came running into the bathroom saying "Omg what are you doing?! You're on in the next scene!" I started to panic, of course, and rushed myself to get ready for the next scene.

Thankfully, I made it in time, but just barely. The lights were coming up right as I was literally sliding across the stage on my knees to get to the spot I needed to be in. A few people in the crowd chuckled, but it wasn't anything too bad. At least I was where I needed to be. I had to sit on my knees for most of the scene and things went pretty smoothly. Until I had to make my stage exit. I stood up, turned around towards my exit, and I heard my director gasp.

Yeah, it turns out that my skirt was tucked into my undergarments and I mooned the whole crowd. That's what happens when you lose focus and rush yourself. That was probably my most embarrassing wardrobe malfunction ever.
We were doing a play for community theater. The show was pretty long and I wasn't onstage very much, so I'd often forget which part of the show we were at. Well, I lost track of time backstage and had to go to the bathroom. While I was in one of the bathroom stalls, the stage manager came running into the bathroom saying "Omg what are you doing?! You're on in the next scene!" I started to panic, of course, and rushed myself to get ready for the next scene.

Thankfully, I made it in time, but just barely. The lights were coming up right as I was literally sliding across the stage on my knees to get to the spot I needed to be in. A few people in the crowd chuckled, but it wasn't anything too bad. At least I was where I needed to be. I had to sit on my knees for most of the scene and things went pretty smoothly. Until I had to make my stage exit. I stood up, turned around towards my exit, and I heard my director gasp.

Yeah, it turns out that my skirt was tucked into my undergarments and I mooned the whole crowd. That's what happens when you lose focus and rush yourself. That was probably my most embarrassing wardrobe malfunction ever.
eg1jZa2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6