Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Being randomly logged out!
I know this might just be me, but sometimes when I play on my computer it will log me out. I do play on multiple computers since I am at school and trade to different classes. I was wondering if this was already a known problem or if it was just me. I will be playing and I could go to my lair and it wants me to log in again.
I know this might just be me, but sometimes when I play on my computer it will log me out. I do play on multiple computers since I am at school and trade to different classes. I was wondering if this was already a known problem or if it was just me. I will be playing and I could go to my lair and it wants me to log in again.
BLM.
Me too! Actually this happens on mobile, so when I switch tabs or come back after 20-30 minutes.
Me too! Actually this happens on mobile, so when I switch tabs or come back after 20-30 minutes.
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
Hello, @JellyJuice! And welcome to Flight Rising! :)

The issue you're describing is actually very well known - it is occurring because the site is currently undergoing extensive recoding and is split into two sections: pages with www1 in the URL have already been recoded, while pages with the usual www are still waiting to be recoded.

Because the recoded sections of the site are a bit different than the normal sections, they treat your login session differently, and sometimes the two sections become out of sync with each other. This does happen more frequently if you log on from more than one device. To resolve this, simply logout and log back in from the home page. This should successfully log you into both sections of the site. :D

Let me know if that works for you, or if you have any other questions!
Hello, @JellyJuice! And welcome to Flight Rising! :)

The issue you're describing is actually very well known - it is occurring because the site is currently undergoing extensive recoding and is split into two sections: pages with www1 in the URL have already been recoded, while pages with the usual www are still waiting to be recoded.

Because the recoded sections of the site are a bit different than the normal sections, they treat your login session differently, and sometimes the two sections become out of sync with each other. This does happen more frequently if you log on from more than one device. To resolve this, simply logout and log back in from the home page. This should successfully log you into both sections of the site. :D

Let me know if that works for you, or if you have any other questions!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Thank you for responding! Thank you for telling me for a second I thought I messed up my account. XD
@Alphaeon
Thank you for responding! Thank you for telling me for a second I thought I messed up my account. XD
BLM.
@JellyJuice, you're welcome! I know the constant relogging can get annoying, especially if you're like me and consistently jump between devices. But the site developers anticipate that this will be less of an issue as more of the site gets recoded. :) You can read more about the ongoing optimization process here if you'd like.

Since login issues of this nature are well known, I'll go ahead and lock up this thread. Thank you for your report!
@JellyJuice, you're welcome! I know the constant relogging can get annoying, especially if you're like me and consistently jump between devices. But the site developers anticipate that this will be less of an issue as more of the site gets recoded. :) You can read more about the ongoing optimization process here if you'd like.

Since login issues of this nature are well known, I'll go ahead and lock up this thread. Thank you for your report!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png