Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anybody else going smooth and steady?
1 2 3 4 5
I'm doing great. A lot of my plans are also long term, and I'm also a seasoned member. I spend the bulk of my day here between the forums, fairgrounds, and Coliseum. Breeding is supplemental at this point for me.

I hope the traffic issues get sorted soon, because currently my mind/hand is working faster than the server can handle! Haha!
I'm doing great. A lot of my plans are also long term, and I'm also a seasoned member. I spend the bulk of my day here between the forums, fairgrounds, and Coliseum. Breeding is supplemental at this point for me.

I hope the traffic issues get sorted soon, because currently my mind/hand is working faster than the server can handle! Haha!
1kz7OWt.png
I might have a lot of dragons, but I have even bigger plans so yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm not really in any RUSH.
I might have a lot of dragons, but I have even bigger plans so yeah, I'm in the same boat. I'm not really in any RUSH.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@Rhea and @Dragoness

I agree with you, I have long-term plans as well. It's fun to see what new hatchlings are popping up and such but I spend most of my time taking in the forums and playing games. I like to look at other dragons, too...not sure why.
@Rhea and @Dragoness

I agree with you, I have long-term plans as well. It's fun to see what new hatchlings are popping up and such but I spend most of my time taking in the forums and playing games. I like to look at other dragons, too...not sure why.
466w8yC.png
I'm chilling mostly - my period of frenzy lasts for about 15 minutes when I'm either rushing to max out my lucky streak before the day ends, or finishing off my gathering asap. As for breeding - I'm making sure I have at least one nest going, but my other boys and girls are chilling with me ;)

I do get F.R withdrawal though, when the site is down. I don't do much, but I miss hovering ^_^
I'm chilling mostly - my period of frenzy lasts for about 15 minutes when I'm either rushing to max out my lucky streak before the day ends, or finishing off my gathering asap. As for breeding - I'm making sure I have at least one nest going, but my other boys and girls are chilling with me ;)

I do get F.R withdrawal though, when the site is down. I don't do much, but I miss hovering ^_^
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
I finally bred my Pearlcatcher recently so now I'm just chillin'. I want to take it slow and play coliseum some and find cool stuff to trade and sell. Slow and steady earning of treasure. Hopefully if I get enough I can go on a spending spree for neat apparel. XD
I finally bred my Pearlcatcher recently so now I'm just chillin'. I want to take it slow and play coliseum some and find cool stuff to trade and sell. Slow and steady earning of treasure. Hopefully if I get enough I can go on a spending spree for neat apparel. XD
"Run...Run you clever boy...and Remember." ~Clara Oswin Oswald/DoctorWho
Yeah, I've managed to recruit a few Dragons I am VERY fond of into my lair. The next plan will probably be a bit of lair expansion once some of this months clutch find their new homes. I am still enjoying spending time on the site and keeping myself busy but I am glad the rushed feeling is gone. I think there was only a week of the "Ohmygosh must see ALL the things" feeling!
Yeah, I've managed to recruit a few Dragons I am VERY fond of into my lair. The next plan will probably be a bit of lair expansion once some of this months clutch find their new homes. I am still enjoying spending time on the site and keeping myself busy but I am glad the rushed feeling is gone. I think there was only a week of the "Ohmygosh must see ALL the things" feeling!
1kz7OWt.png
I'm mostly concerned with having lots and lots of dragons to ogle over. I could care less about the achievements!
I'm mostly concerned with having lots and lots of dragons to ogle over. I could care less about the achievements!
to the sea and all it bears
Another way I see it is with more dragons = more food = less turns to scavenge. I'm a hoarder for the items -- I'm saving up for the crafting coming up and for Swipp
Another way I see it is with more dragons = more food = less turns to scavenge. I'm a hoarder for the items -- I'm saving up for the crafting coming up and for Swipp
466w8yC.png
I just have fun with it. Don't wanna do any one thing so much it gets boring, yah know? ;)
I just have fun with it. Don't wanna do any one thing so much it gets boring, yah know? ;)
forum_signature_for_flight_rising_by_angel4500-d6b4clr.png
@RiverEcho
Shouldn't you be getting back to work? c:

I've got a few long-term projects I'm working hard on setting up, which is where all my treasure is going atm (I'm sorry @Kraiva T^T) but otherwise it's just kind of...well, I'll get an Imperial eventually.
@RiverEcho
Shouldn't you be getting back to work? c:

I've got a few long-term projects I'm working hard on setting up, which is where all my treasure is going atm (I'm sorry @Kraiva T^T) but otherwise it's just kind of...well, I'll get an Imperial eventually.
45345.gif
1 2 3 4 5