Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE dergs for NEWBIES< ^.=.^ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43
@Ashmore um, could i have this girl, if she's still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23240588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232406/23240588_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ashmore um, could i have this girl, if she's still available?

23240588_350.png
466w8yC.png
@Ashmore Hello! Could I take this one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11019145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110192/11019145_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ashmore
Hello! Could I take this one?

11019145_350.png
Sometimes it is only about simplicity.
Is ammolite still available? @Ashmore If so I'll take them
Is ammolite still available? @Ashmore If so I'll take them
“No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.”
― R.A. Salvatore, Streams of Silver
@ChanPuppy7
He is, I'll send him for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Lillypup
Yes, I posted the avaliable dragons on the first page. You can choose from them. :)

@aRuinedHeart
Sure, I'll ping Tadi for you! :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Feea
Sorry, but he's long taken. Check the avaliable dragon list on the first page to see the dragons you can choose from. :)

@wholockedsmaug
She is, I'll ping nyuf77 to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Tadi
aRuinedHeart would like to take your Tomato Bar/Rust Stripes/Beige Underbelly, Ridgeback Female. :)

@nyuf77
wholockedsmaug would like to take Ammolite. :)
@ChanPuppy7
He is, I'll send him for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Lillypup
Yes, I posted the avaliable dragons on the first page. You can choose from them. :)

@aRuinedHeart
Sure, I'll ping Tadi for you! :D Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Feea
Sorry, but he's long taken. Check the avaliable dragon list on the first page to see the dragons you can choose from. :)

@wholockedsmaug
She is, I'll ping nyuf77 to send her for you. :) Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist to be informed when new dragons are up for adoption? ^^

@Tadi
aRuinedHeart would like to take your Tomato Bar/Rust Stripes/Beige Underbelly, Ridgeback Female. :)

@nyuf77
wholockedsmaug would like to take Ammolite. :)
*cries*
So many lovely choices!!!!
I'll keep looking and thank you for letting me be part of this @Ashmore
Link
*cries*
So many lovely choices!!!!
I'll keep looking and thank you for letting me be part of this @Ashmore
Link
@Ashmore

Crossroad sent! :D
@aRuinedHeart
@Ashmore

Crossroad sent! :D
@aRuinedHeart
kDn4On5.png
@Ashmore Thank you! and sure, a ping list sounds good.
@Ashmore Thank you! and sure, a ping list sounds good.
466w8yC.png
@LinkofKokiri
I'm really happy that you like them. ^.=.^
@LinkofKokiri
I'm really happy that you like them. ^.=.^

@Butterflieslies #1 @PartnerzInCrime #2 @SharkySparky #3 @LyriaFlameThrower #4 @hyungwon #5 @Wonderlandwitch #6 @LinkofKorkir #7 @CalicoProfessor #8 @MagpieScholar #9 @Chikaemi #10 @HiMami #11 @LightPearls #12 @AiiShiro #13 @DracorKrys #14 @Revebge #15 @EveelutionTamer #16 @Caiin #17 @SquishyBridge1 #18 @googlyeyes88 #19 @Rekindled #20 @BianchaJo #21 @JetBlack Oblivion #22 @smograth #23 @Tbone1997 #24 @actualklavier #25 @Meliodasonii #26 @PrincessTaozi #27 @Endorphine #28 @MrParadoxity #29 @MaddenRed #30 @Yukibears #31 @NeonGoddess #32 @Xcscientist #33 @Nylia #34 @WildAnn #35 @HyperHazerdious #36 @seabugg #37 @wholockedsmaug #38 @damen1446 #39 @ChanPuppy7 #40 @Lilypup #41 @aRuinedHeart #42 @Feea #43

HELLO DOVES! Just a heads up this raffle ends AFTER TODAYS ROLL OVER. If you happen to have a friend intrested tell them to adopt a dragon from Ashmore here to be entered... Now I shall explain further. The breeding pair is RTB and will come that way. Only one child from a previous breeding from me. The pair is not to be exalted however you have full rule over any of their offspring. The numbers by your name happen to be the number that the RNG will be picking from. If you win, you have 24 hours to ping me, message me, or leave a note on my profile saying you got the ping and accept the trade. If you lack lair space, I will hold them for 48 hours so you can figure something out. If it goes past one time frame I am afraid I will be doing a new number. Best of luck to you all!

@Butterflieslies #1 @PartnerzInCrime #2 @SharkySparky #3 @LyriaFlameThrower #4 @hyungwon #5 @Wonderlandwitch #6 @LinkofKorkir #7 @CalicoProfessor #8 @MagpieScholar #9 @Chikaemi #10 @HiMami #11 @LightPearls #12 @AiiShiro #13 @DracorKrys #14 @Revebge #15 @EveelutionTamer #16 @Caiin #17 @SquishyBridge1 #18 @googlyeyes88 #19 @Rekindled #20 @BianchaJo #21 @JetBlack Oblivion #22 @smograth #23 @Tbone1997 #24 @actualklavier #25 @Meliodasonii #26 @PrincessTaozi #27 @Endorphine #28 @MrParadoxity #29 @MaddenRed #30 @Yukibears #31 @NeonGoddess #32 @Xcscientist #33 @Nylia #34 @WildAnn #35 @HyperHazerdious #36 @seabugg #37 @wholockedsmaug #38 @damen1446 #39 @ChanPuppy7 #40 @Lilypup #41 @aRuinedHeart #42 @Feea #43

HELLO DOVES! Just a heads up this raffle ends AFTER TODAYS ROLL OVER. If you happen to have a friend intrested tell them to adopt a dragon from Ashmore here to be entered... Now I shall explain further. The breeding pair is RTB and will come that way. Only one child from a previous breeding from me. The pair is not to be exalted however you have full rule over any of their offspring. The numbers by your name happen to be the number that the RNG will be picking from. If you win, you have 24 hours to ping me, message me, or leave a note on my profile saying you got the ping and accept the trade. If you lack lair space, I will hold them for 48 hours so you can figure something out. If it goes past one time frame I am afraid I will be doing a new number. Best of luck to you all!
kDn4On5.png
Uhm @Tadi what does RTB and RNG mean? @Ashmore is this lovely female available I want to call her Nayru. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23462344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234624/23462344_350.png[/img] [/url] In service, Link
Uhm @Tadi what does RTB and RNG mean?

@Ashmore is this lovely female available I want to call her Nayru.

23462344_350.png

In service,
Link
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43