Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hellou!
1 2
@Sleepydeepy

Weird, I thought I sended message in here, but I'm not seeing it anywhere o.o

But as I was saying I better throw you pm since the comics I have in mind are r-rated stuff :D And thanks! You have couple of really cool colored dragons too! 8 )
@Sleepydeepy

Weird, I thought I sended message in here, but I'm not seeing it anywhere o.o

But as I was saying I better throw you pm since the comics I have in mind are r-rated stuff :D And thanks! You have couple of really cool colored dragons too! 8 )
@Lavuski

Welp, maybe you accidentally clicked the cancel button o_o

Okay, again thank you for taking your time for sending me a pm :) And it's no problem, your dragons are truthfully very nice and thank you very much! C:
@Lavuski

Welp, maybe you accidentally clicked the cancel button o_o

Okay, again thank you for taking your time for sending me a pm :) And it's no problem, your dragons are truthfully very nice and thank you very much! C:
@Sleepydeepy

I thought that too :D Stupid of me. Hehe. And no problemo! Always happy to show good stuff to people ^^
@Sleepydeepy

I thought that too :D Stupid of me. Hehe. And no problemo! Always happy to show good stuff to people ^^
@Lavuski

It's okay C: I did the same thing twice earlier. Again thank you, I've already read Wurr and it's simple amazing >w<
@Lavuski

It's okay C: I did the same thing twice earlier. Again thank you, I've already read Wurr and it's simple amazing >w<
1 2