Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya all!
Hi everyone! I'm Tori, and I'm new here.
I have a couple of friends who are helping me get started a bit, and I even got treasure to get myself a few really pretty dragons already! The designs are gorgeous, and I actually really like that your Lair space is limited. I was an avid Ovipets player for a long time until I got too many pets to care for and it became a chore instead of a game.

But anyway! Some things about me:
-No pronoun preference-call me whatever.
-I do the arts sometimes. Mostly furry/anthro stuff, though I'm always up for a challenge and am willing to take on any commission (I am Stardust-Studios on both Deviantart and Furaffinity if anyone is interested ;u;)
- I like outer space, the rain, nature, sleeping, nighttime, animals (all kinds!! Spiders, cats of any kind, and snakes are some of my favorites), and eating.

I like to think i'm an overall friendly person, so please add me! Shoot me a message even! I DO NOT roleplay, so please don't expect that of me, I'm just here for casual play and breeding.

I look forward to my time here :'D
Hi everyone! I'm Tori, and I'm new here.
I have a couple of friends who are helping me get started a bit, and I even got treasure to get myself a few really pretty dragons already! The designs are gorgeous, and I actually really like that your Lair space is limited. I was an avid Ovipets player for a long time until I got too many pets to care for and it became a chore instead of a game.

But anyway! Some things about me:
-No pronoun preference-call me whatever.
-I do the arts sometimes. Mostly furry/anthro stuff, though I'm always up for a challenge and am willing to take on any commission (I am Stardust-Studios on both Deviantart and Furaffinity if anyone is interested ;u;)
- I like outer space, the rain, nature, sleeping, nighttime, animals (all kinds!! Spiders, cats of any kind, and snakes are some of my favorites), and eating.

I like to think i'm an overall friendly person, so please add me! Shoot me a message even! I DO NOT roleplay, so please don't expect that of me, I'm just here for casual play and breeding.

I look forward to my time here :'D
@Dracosmos Hello there! Glad to see you join! ^^ I hope that you enjoy it here. :3 You have some really pretty dragons already! That little poison Spiral is adorable (love those colors!), and Ovi is just, like, amazing. XD It'll be fun to get some breeding pairs set up. :D And drawing is always fun! I find that the dragons here are great to draw, so hopefully you'll love it. ^^ And yes, spiders and snakes are wonderful, so I'm happy to see someone else who appreciated them. :)
@Dracosmos Hello there! Glad to see you join! ^^ I hope that you enjoy it here. :3 You have some really pretty dragons already! That little poison Spiral is adorable (love those colors!), and Ovi is just, like, amazing. XD It'll be fun to get some breeding pairs set up. :D And drawing is always fun! I find that the dragons here are great to draw, so hopefully you'll love it. ^^ And yes, spiders and snakes are wonderful, so I'm happy to see someone else who appreciated them. :)
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Dracosmos

Welcome ..Welcome , I am Heero and you do look like you are starting strong...

I see a lot of skydancers ..haha i approve
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=5
any in my lair after garnet can be yours just let me know.

if you need absolutely anything let me know I would love to help.
@Dracosmos

Welcome ..Welcome , I am Heero and you do look like you are starting strong...

I see a lot of skydancers ..haha i approve
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=5
any in my lair after garnet can be yours just let me know.

if you need absolutely anything let me know I would love to help.
A5i3AHB.png
@Natakiro Thank you so much for the warm welcome :D The more time I spend here the more addicted I get, and I expect to be around a while ^-^ and the dragons here are gorgeous and I'm going to have to draw a few at some point. :) The little spiral was a lucky auction house find!

@Heeroku Thank you kindly~I certainly am excited about the dragons I've come across so far, and skydancers are all so graceful it's hard to resist. All of your dragons are gorgeous, and there are a few I'd be interested in after Garnet~May I send you a message?
@Natakiro Thank you so much for the warm welcome :D The more time I spend here the more addicted I get, and I expect to be around a while ^-^ and the dragons here are gorgeous and I'm going to have to draw a few at some point. :) The little spiral was a lucky auction house find!

@Heeroku Thank you kindly~I certainly am excited about the dragons I've come across so far, and skydancers are all so graceful it's hard to resist. All of your dragons are gorgeous, and there are a few I'd be interested in after Garnet~May I send you a message?
@Dracosmos

thanks so much and of course ...

sorry for the late response I was bonding with over 300 familiars and it is draining ...why do I do this to myself...
@Dracosmos

thanks so much and of course ...

sorry for the late response I was bonding with over 300 familiars and it is draining ...why do I do this to myself...
A5i3AHB.png
@Dracosmos hello :)

Be sure to check out my giveaway for new players here!
@Dracosmos hello :)

Be sure to check out my giveaway for new players here!