Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I need comic storyboads critics
so i'm not gonna post these here b/c there are a couple curse words, but i would like someone to look over a storyboard im doing for a class (that i didnt get a whole lot of feedback on, but there are still quite a few things i want to figure out).

the general storyline is that two kids @ Magical Community CollegeTM accidentally end up summoning a demon while studying for their final. if you're interested, please either ping me here or message me thru FR, and i'll send u my email, we'll talk, i'll send you links or smth to the storyboard. thanks to anyone who can help!
so i'm not gonna post these here b/c there are a couple curse words, but i would like someone to look over a storyboard im doing for a class (that i didnt get a whole lot of feedback on, but there are still quite a few things i want to figure out).

the general storyline is that two kids @ Magical Community CollegeTM accidentally end up summoning a demon while studying for their final. if you're interested, please either ping me here or message me thru FR, and i'll send u my email, we'll talk, i'll send you links or smth to the storyboard. thanks to anyone who can help!
24m9hm0.png
imma bump this once, just in case someone is interested and didnt see.
imma bump this once, just in case someone is interested and didnt see.
24m9hm0.png
@orneryOgre

What kind of Critique are you after?
@orneryOgre

What kind of Critique are you after?
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@sai mostly for thoughts on dialogue, art style (simplifying it?), story clarity/flow/pacing. but other general comments are all appreciated! i know other ppl are going to see it differently than me, and can give me suggestions i might not have even considered.
@sai mostly for thoughts on dialogue, art style (simplifying it?), story clarity/flow/pacing. but other general comments are all appreciated! i know other ppl are going to see it differently than me, and can give me suggestions i might not have even considered.
24m9hm0.png
@orneryOgre I'll take a look at it if you like.
@orneryOgre I'll take a look at it if you like.
[quote name="orneryOgre" date=2016-05-07 10:32:10] @/sai mostly for thoughts on dialogue, art style (simplifying it?), story clarity/flow/pacing. but other general comments are all appreciated! i know other ppl are going to see it differently than me, and can give me suggestions i might not have even considered. [/quote] @orneryOgre I can help with that! I am an aspiring novelist and write my own Manga as well /not uploaded because I'm working on my art before uploading it.
orneryOgre wrote on 2016-05-07:
@/sai mostly for thoughts on dialogue, art style (simplifying it?), story clarity/flow/pacing. but other general comments are all appreciated! i know other ppl are going to see it differently than me, and can give me suggestions i might not have even considered.

@orneryOgre

I can help with that! I am an aspiring novelist and write my own Manga as well /not uploaded because I'm working on my art before uploading it.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@sai @desnik awesome! i'm gonna message you thru FR with a google doc that has the panels. the images ive got rn are done mostly in pink and are kinda blurry, but ill get some better ones scanned after work.
@sai @desnik awesome! i'm gonna message you thru FR with a google doc that has the panels. the images ive got rn are done mostly in pink and are kinda blurry, but ill get some better ones scanned after work.
24m9hm0.png