Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 133 134
:z feel a little out of place here but i'll post anyways with some form of hope of finding an rpg partner....

Character Information:
Anyone from my clan that has an information
original characters/dragons

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I'm up for suggestions and such. as long as it's dragon-based. i'd like to roleplay with them

Player Information:

Average Reply Length?
I'm not a semi-lit. at all. I'm NOT a writer. i've been roleplaying for over 6 years now, so i'm experienced enough to give you something to work with, but i usually won't write a paragraph.

Reply Speed?
well if i HAD someone to roleplay with i would know but i dont so it all depends on the partner. i'm in school so i'm on FR pretty often.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'd like to ask if you aren't semi- literate+. since i am not, i'd feel pretty... left out?

Would you like to share any additional information?
i'm really not trying to sound rude or anything ;-; i'm just so flippin bored at home with nothing to do and nobody is less than semi lit anymore so.. i dont get to roleplay anymore...

If you'd like to start one please please pm me <3
:z feel a little out of place here but i'll post anyways with some form of hope of finding an rpg partner....

Character Information:
Anyone from my clan that has an information
original characters/dragons

I'm up for suggestions and such. as long as it's dragon-based. i'd like to roleplay with them

Player Information:

Average Reply Length?
I'm not a semi-lit. at all. I'm NOT a writer. i've been roleplaying for over 6 years now, so i'm experienced enough to give you something to work with, but i usually won't write a paragraph.

Reply Speed?
well if i HAD someone to roleplay with i would know but i dont so it all depends on the partner. i'm in school so i'm on FR pretty often.

I'd like to ask if you aren't semi- literate+. since i am not, i'd feel pretty... left out?

i'm really not trying to sound rude or anything ;-; i'm just so flippin bored at home with nothing to do and nobody is less than semi lit anymore so.. i dont get to roleplay anymore...

If you'd like to start one please please pm me <3
Character Information

Characters

I only use original characters, most of whom are unaffiliated with fandoms. Most of my characters are magical critters of some sort or humans, and I have a lot of them. I don’t have many anthro/animal characters but am open to doing roleplays of that variety! I’m always willing to make new characters if none of my current ones fit the setting.

I am NOT interested in roleplaying canon fandom characters of any sort.

Storyline

I’m open to anything, really, although I’m less inclined towards fandom roleplays. That being said, if there’s a really cool fandom setting that you’re dying to do something with, I will probably say yes to it. I’m not looking for anything specific, but I really like horror/supernatural/light fantasy or mundane slice-of-life type stuff.

I have a few vague ideas for settings, etc. but nothing specific in mind that I want.

Player Information

Average Reply Length

It varies wildly from post to post, generally depending on what my partner gives me. Sometimes one line is appropriate to a situation and sometimes I get carried away and go on for pages and pages.

Average Reply Speed

Unless I’m busy with something else, I tend to start a reply as soon as I receive one from my partner(s), so my replies generally only take as long as it takes me to write them. At the very least, I try to respond once a day and will usually let you know if I’m bogged down with stuff and there’s going to be a delay.

Requirements

One-on-one only.

I feel a little weird roleplaying with people under 18.

I function best with roleplays over e-mail because that’s what I’m used to. Skype is also good. If those don’t work for you, let me know what does and we’ll figure something out.

Additional Information

I’m 3 hours ahead of server time (EST). In July, I am going to be studying abroad and will jump to 10 hours ahead of sever time (AEST). Time zone differences are not immensely hindering to me, but I understand that they can be for other folks.

The vast majority of my characters fall somewhere within the LGBTQ+ spectrum and if that makes you uncomfortable then you make me uncomfortable and we probably shouldn’t interact.

I like to befriend my roleplaying partners and chat with them OoC a lot. Usually this just looks like talking about our characters, worldbuilding, and plotting.

Not too keen on roleplays that focus entirely around smut/romance. That being said, I am a sucker for romances that kind of slowly develop on their own; I just don’t like when that’s what the plot is centered on.

So-called “darker themes” (violence, drug use, mental illness, abuse) crop up a lot within my characters and as a result I always have a conversation with potential roleplaying partners to set up boundaries. If there is anything at all that you need me to avoid writing about for whatever reason, then I am happy to accommodate that need and I hope you will do the same for me.

Shoot me a PM if you managed to slog through this unintentionally Large post and are interested!
Character Information

Characters

I only use original characters, most of whom are unaffiliated with fandoms. Most of my characters are magical critters of some sort or humans, and I have a lot of them. I don’t have many anthro/animal characters but am open to doing roleplays of that variety! I’m always willing to make new characters if none of my current ones fit the setting.

I am NOT interested in roleplaying canon fandom characters of any sort.

Storyline

I’m open to anything, really, although I’m less inclined towards fandom roleplays. That being said, if there’s a really cool fandom setting that you’re dying to do something with, I will probably say yes to it. I’m not looking for anything specific, but I really like horror/supernatural/light fantasy or mundane slice-of-life type stuff.

I have a few vague ideas for settings, etc. but nothing specific in mind that I want.

Player Information

Average Reply Length

It varies wildly from post to post, generally depending on what my partner gives me. Sometimes one line is appropriate to a situation and sometimes I get carried away and go on for pages and pages.

Average Reply Speed

Unless I’m busy with something else, I tend to start a reply as soon as I receive one from my partner(s), so my replies generally only take as long as it takes me to write them. At the very least, I try to respond once a day and will usually let you know if I’m bogged down with stuff and there’s going to be a delay.

Requirements

One-on-one only.

I feel a little weird roleplaying with people under 18.

I function best with roleplays over e-mail because that’s what I’m used to. Skype is also good. If those don’t work for you, let me know what does and we’ll figure something out.

Additional Information

I’m 3 hours ahead of server time (EST). In July, I am going to be studying abroad and will jump to 10 hours ahead of sever time (AEST). Time zone differences are not immensely hindering to me, but I understand that they can be for other folks.

The vast majority of my characters fall somewhere within the LGBTQ+ spectrum and if that makes you uncomfortable then you make me uncomfortable and we probably shouldn’t interact.

I like to befriend my roleplaying partners and chat with them OoC a lot. Usually this just looks like talking about our characters, worldbuilding, and plotting.

Not too keen on roleplays that focus entirely around smut/romance. That being said, I am a sucker for romances that kind of slowly develop on their own; I just don’t like when that’s what the plot is centered on.

So-called “darker themes” (violence, drug use, mental illness, abuse) crop up a lot within my characters and as a result I always have a conversation with potential roleplaying partners to set up boundaries. If there is anything at all that you need me to avoid writing about for whatever reason, then I am happy to accommodate that need and I hope you will do the same for me.

Shoot me a PM if you managed to slog through this unintentionally Large post and are interested!
My old post is buried and also kinda outdated so I'm posting here again, hope that's okay!

Character Information
I primarily RP canon characters, though I do also have a few OCs, mostly fandom-based. Regardless of what they're from, though, I'm perfectly comfortable throwing them into AUs and I'm fine with my partner using OCs. Full list of my current RP characters here.

Not particularly, just not anything romance-heavy.

Player Information

Average reply length?

A paragraph or two, though depending on my muse and what I have to work with it can vary a lot. First posts tend to be kinda rambly.

Average reply speed?
Depends on a lot of factors. The character I write best is Sakigami Toto and I can usually respond as him as soon as I get the chance (typically within an hour), but if it's another character, you'll probably have to wait until I get a chance to write something with Toto, because strangely enough just writing him is a huge muse boost for me, even for characters that are nothing like him. So I generally try to write something with Toto before doing anything with any of my other characters. Still, until next school year starts at least, it shouldn't take me more than a day to get to anything, and I'll try to get to it ASAP!

No one-liners if you can help it (unless that's just the sort of RP we're doing), separate your OOC from your IC (I use ((double parentheses)) but I don't mind what you use as long as I can tell the difference)... Y'know, normal RP stuff. Oh! Also, since I have Joker as an option I should probably add: If we're doing Kuroshitsuji RP and you--not your character, you--refer to Grell as a man I'm out.

I tend towards graphic descriptions of violence. I can tone it down for on-site RP, but if we RP over Skype, Twitter, or email...well, I hope you don't have a weak stomach, especially if I'm writing Toto.
My old post is buried and also kinda outdated so I'm posting here again, hope that's okay!

Character Information
I primarily RP canon characters, though I do also have a few OCs, mostly fandom-based. Regardless of what they're from, though, I'm perfectly comfortable throwing them into AUs and I'm fine with my partner using OCs. Full list of my current RP characters here.

Not particularly, just not anything romance-heavy.

Player Information

Average reply length?

A paragraph or two, though depending on my muse and what I have to work with it can vary a lot. First posts tend to be kinda rambly.

Average reply speed?
Depends on a lot of factors. The character I write best is Sakigami Toto and I can usually respond as him as soon as I get the chance (typically within an hour), but if it's another character, you'll probably have to wait until I get a chance to write something with Toto, because strangely enough just writing him is a huge muse boost for me, even for characters that are nothing like him. So I generally try to write something with Toto before doing anything with any of my other characters. Still, until next school year starts at least, it shouldn't take me more than a day to get to anything, and I'll try to get to it ASAP!

No one-liners if you can help it (unless that's just the sort of RP we're doing), separate your OOC from your IC (I use ((double parentheses)) but I don't mind what you use as long as I can tell the difference)... Y'know, normal RP stuff. Oh! Also, since I have Joker as an option I should probably add: If we're doing Kuroshitsuji RP and you--not your character, you--refer to Grell as a man I'm out.

I tend towards graphic descriptions of violence. I can tone it down for on-site RP, but if we RP over Skype, Twitter, or email...well, I hope you don't have a weak stomach, especially if I'm writing Toto.
Walk along the footprints to witness the flame-chasing crusade. In the end, you will go beyond the graves and create a future we could not reach!

Help out with my Thirteen Flame-Chasers fandragon project!
@Amehime ((So I can find this later))

{Character Information}

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

I have many characters some can be found on charahub (warning many are missing I try to update that page often) or my lair is literally a pile of characters most with bios. I can also RP as a few cannon characters if asked. I'm very flexible when it comes to making and using characters. Just ask I'm in a lot of fandoms at this point I'm sure I can learn how to RP as someone.

I am up for literally (almost) anything at this point. Since I am on FR I would like to RP as one of my dragons even a humanized version of my dragons (I have like two that I for sure know what they look like). Regardless I'm pretty open to just about anything.

{Player Information}

Average reply length?

I run the gamut from really short to really long. Mostly I prefer 2 to 4 paragraphs, but that changes on what's going on in the RP. In the past, I swear I wrote about 8 paragraphs and it sucked. Well I can and will do it again if the situation allows, or if I just want to make myself suffer.

Average reply speed?

This is where things get weird, I tend to be on very often but I am a college student and sometimes I have a stupid amount of work to do. Normally I'm on from 5:30 pm to about 11:00pm EST. I try to reply at least twice a day if not more if the creative juices are flowing.

For the sake of all that is holy DO NOT ping me if I don't respond to you the instant you post. I had someone who would ping me every hour I would not post and it drove me up the wall. Now if it has been a couple days that is fine I might have lost the ping. Other than that I don't mind if you are not semi-lit as long a you have some experience. You don't have to be like me who started RPing young and now has been doing this for 10 years.

Despite my requirements, I'm really kind and hopefully not intimidating. Mostly I just like to spend time with another person who loves torturing their characters as much as I love to torture mine. Laughing and making jokes that only we understand. Tieing to outstanding stories into one very messed up whole. Roleplay should be fun for both parties, and if a plot ever bores you just let me know we can very easily change things up. Oh, and if I forgot I can be long winded and rather well, graphic... trust me nothing is too far out of my realm.

Open to RP Requests?

Yes please just ask via PM! I am very open to some new RPs right now. HIT ME WITH YOUR IDEAS! *fails arms wildly*
@Amehime ((So I can find this later))

{Character Information}

I have many characters some can be found on charahub (warning many are missing I try to update that page often) or my lair is literally a pile of characters most with bios. I can also RP as a few cannon characters if asked. I'm very flexible when it comes to making and using characters. Just ask I'm in a lot of fandoms at this point I'm sure I can learn how to RP as someone.

I am up for literally (almost) anything at this point. Since I am on FR I would like to RP as one of my dragons even a humanized version of my dragons (I have like two that I for sure know what they look like). Regardless I'm pretty open to just about anything.

{Player Information}

Average reply length?

I run the gamut from really short to really long. Mostly I prefer 2 to 4 paragraphs, but that changes on what's going on in the RP. In the past, I swear I wrote about 8 paragraphs and it sucked. Well I can and will do it again if the situation allows, or if I just want to make myself suffer.

Average reply speed?

This is where things get weird, I tend to be on very often but I am a college student and sometimes I have a stupid amount of work to do. Normally I'm on from 5:30 pm to about 11:00pm EST. I try to reply at least twice a day if not more if the creative juices are flowing.

For the sake of all that is holy DO NOT ping me if I don't respond to you the instant you post. I had someone who would ping me every hour I would not post and it drove me up the wall. Now if it has been a couple days that is fine I might have lost the ping. Other than that I don't mind if you are not semi-lit as long a you have some experience. You don't have to be like me who started RPing young and now has been doing this for 10 years.

Despite my requirements, I'm really kind and hopefully not intimidating. Mostly I just like to spend time with another person who loves torturing their characters as much as I love to torture mine. Laughing and making jokes that only we understand. Tieing to outstanding stories into one very messed up whole. Roleplay should be fun for both parties, and if a plot ever bores you just let me know we can very easily change things up. Oh, and if I forgot I can be long winded and rather well, graphic... trust me nothing is too far out of my realm.

Open to RP Requests?

Yes please just ask via PM! I am very open to some new RPs right now. HIT ME WITH YOUR IDEAS! *fails arms wildly*
Character Information

Original character!! If my FlightRising dragons count as original characters.

Nope!!

Player Information

It varies depending on my muse!! Sometimes my replies/posts are only a few sentences, one paragraph, or 3-4!!! Agin it varies greatly!!

Average reply speed?

This depends on my muse as well!! Sometimes it can take a few days too a few weeks for me to reply!

Nope!!

I would say myself I am and experienced Roleplayer, being in many various Roleplay groups on dA and modding a Roleplay site, Just to keep that in mind! Im looking forwards to Roleplaying with you all!!
Character Information

Original character!! If my FlightRising dragons count as original characters.

Nope!!

Player Information

It varies depending on my muse!! Sometimes my replies/posts are only a few sentences, one paragraph, or 3-4!!! Agin it varies greatly!!

Average reply speed?

This depends on my muse as well!! Sometimes it can take a few days too a few weeks for me to reply!

Nope!!

I would say myself I am and experienced Roleplayer, being in many various Roleplay groups on dA and modding a Roleplay site, Just to keep that in mind! Im looking forwards to Roleplaying with you all!!
Character Information

I prefer to play non-canon, original characters, but I'm totally cool with playing canon as well if need be. Most of my characters are thought up for the plot and setting being used, but I have a few that I've used multiple times.

Yes! I'm seeking a The 100 roleplay! Canon storyline and plot but with non-canon characters. :D

Player Information
My name is Jen and I have about 13 years of experience roleplaying.

Average reply length?
I try to match my partners, but I prefer a few paragraphs at least.

Average reply speed? At least once a day on the days I work. Multiple times a day if I'm off.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Not really. Just as long as you have a basic grasp of the English language and we get along. I'm not picky. :D Roleplaying is a hobby for me and I hate when it feels like a chore.

I prefer to roleplay over email. Drop me a message if you're interested. :D
Character Information

I prefer to play non-canon, original characters, but I'm totally cool with playing canon as well if need be. Most of my characters are thought up for the plot and setting being used, but I have a few that I've used multiple times.

Yes! I'm seeking a The 100 roleplay! Canon storyline and plot but with non-canon characters. :D

Player Information
My name is Jen and I have about 13 years of experience roleplaying.

Average reply length?
I try to match my partners, but I prefer a few paragraphs at least.

Average reply speed? At least once a day on the days I work. Multiple times a day if I'm off.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Not really. Just as long as you have a basic grasp of the English language and we get along. I'm not picky. :D Roleplaying is a hobby for me and I hate when it feels like a chore.

I prefer to roleplay over email. Drop me a message if you're interested. :D
Character Information
I guess FR characters are considered both?

I'd like to roleplay with my dragon clan.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends heavily on what's going on and what my mood is like. My shortest a posts could be a small paragraph while my larger responses could be multiple heavy paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Also depends. Usually I'll reply within a few hours but it could be a day or two if I'm busy.

Nope. I pretty open.

I like to think that I'm pretty experienced at roleplaying. I've been on and off roleplay forums for 5 years at least. I actually ran one myself earlier in the year that unfortunately became abandoned.
Character Information
I guess FR characters are considered both?

I'd like to roleplay with my dragon clan.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends heavily on what's going on and what my mood is like. My shortest a posts could be a small paragraph while my larger responses could be multiple heavy paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Also depends. Usually I'll reply within a few hours but it could be a day or two if I'm busy.

Nope. I pretty open.

I like to think that I'm pretty experienced at roleplaying. I've been on and off roleplay forums for 5 years at least. I actually ran one myself earlier in the year that unfortunately became abandoned.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
Characters
I generally rp with characters made up for the situation, but I'm also comfortable doing fandom characters from doctor who, homestuck, danny phantom, pokemon, marvel, a smattering of DC characters (mainly the teen titans and justice league), and I may be open to trying others, so just ask. I haven't done a lot of dragon rp, but I'd be open to giving it a try as well, I'm currently working on a lot of clan lore.

Stories/Storylines
I don't have any stories currently plotted out waiting for someone to come along, but I'm always interested in pokemon plots, gijinkas, scifi, some modern fantasy stuff (especially with fairies and lesser-known mythological creatures), and interesting apocalypse stories.

Not as interested in vampires, animals, or typical high fantasy fare, but aside from that I'm pretty open to trying new stuff out.

Reply length
At least one paragraph, more commonly 2-5, but will depend upon what I'm given and what the situation is within the rp. I'm not super interested in doing a whole rp with paragraph-or-less replies, though.

Reply speed
This is probably going to vary a lot, but I can attempt to promise once a day. I'm definitely not a fast-paced replier, if that's going to be a turn-off for you

Requirements/Preferences
I'm not looking for anything based solely around romance, but I don't have a problem with romance, and if you're uncomfortable with lgbt+ characters please don't bother. I prefer small groups or 1x1, and I prefer replies on the longer side. Good grammar and spelling is really appreciated. I'd really rather we keep the rps on-site.

Additional info
I really enjoy plotting, but I'm not so great at doing it in a vacuum; I work best going back-and-forth with someone. I'm on FR sporadically at the moment, and I'll be starting a new job soon that may make me too tired to rp sometimes. I try my best to reply and keep in touch, but I sometimes run up against a wall with my anxiety so sorry about that.

I've been rping for a long, long time. I'm not even sure I could tell you how long if I tried; I got started on Neopets and then moved from there to a forum with some friends and gave tumblr a shot for a while. Pretty sure I'm missing some intermediates there, but it's been a long time. I'm pretty open to people just starting out, though, or whatever skill level you may be at.

I get bored really quickly with "oh no, he's just misunderstood" portrayals of villains unless they're done really well. I do like a good interesting villain, though.

I'm 21, if that matters, but I don't do anything explicit, so it doesn't matter too much to me.

Feel free to pm or ping me to a thread, either way, 'sall good.
Characters
I generally rp with characters made up for the situation, but I'm also comfortable doing fandom characters from doctor who, homestuck, danny phantom, pokemon, marvel, a smattering of DC characters (mainly the teen titans and justice league), and I may be open to trying others, so just ask. I haven't done a lot of dragon rp, but I'd be open to giving it a try as well, I'm currently working on a lot of clan lore.

Stories/Storylines
I don't have any stories currently plotted out waiting for someone to come along, but I'm always interested in pokemon plots, gijinkas, scifi, some modern fantasy stuff (especially with fairies and lesser-known mythological creatures), and interesting apocalypse stories.

Not as interested in vampires, animals, or typical high fantasy fare, but aside from that I'm pretty open to trying new stuff out.

Reply length
At least one paragraph, more commonly 2-5, but will depend upon what I'm given and what the situation is within the rp. I'm not super interested in doing a whole rp with paragraph-or-less replies, though.

Reply speed
This is probably going to vary a lot, but I can attempt to promise once a day. I'm definitely not a fast-paced replier, if that's going to be a turn-off for you

Requirements/Preferences
I'm not looking for anything based solely around romance, but I don't have a problem with romance, and if you're uncomfortable with lgbt+ characters please don't bother. I prefer small groups or 1x1, and I prefer replies on the longer side. Good grammar and spelling is really appreciated. I'd really rather we keep the rps on-site.

Additional info
I really enjoy plotting, but I'm not so great at doing it in a vacuum; I work best going back-and-forth with someone. I'm on FR sporadically at the moment, and I'll be starting a new job soon that may make me too tired to rp sometimes. I try my best to reply and keep in touch, but I sometimes run up against a wall with my anxiety so sorry about that.

I've been rping for a long, long time. I'm not even sure I could tell you how long if I tried; I got started on Neopets and then moved from there to a forum with some friends and gave tumblr a shot for a while. Pretty sure I'm missing some intermediates there, but it's been a long time. I'm pretty open to people just starting out, though, or whatever skill level you may be at.

I get bored really quickly with "oh no, he's just misunderstood" portrayals of villains unless they're done really well. I do like a good interesting villain, though.

I'm 21, if that matters, but I don't do anything explicit, so it doesn't matter too much to me.

Feel free to pm or ping me to a thread, either way, 'sall good.
eq6zQ9M.png
eswSnrS.png
nupGNag.png
40kx151.png
Kyle BMbHYAh.png
ikTPgzn.png
rsCzY87.png
WtQy0hm.png
I find myself tending to be more active on a site when I roleplay on it, and I just really like roleplaying and writing with others. So this looks like a great thread!

Character Information
I only play original characters, whether it be from my lair or outside it. I'm not very comfortable making new characters per RP, and prefer to use ones I already have- or ones that I've made recently that I feel might make a good impact on the story and need to flesh out anyway.

Average reply length?
My replies vary greatly based on the story, my partner, and what I'm replying to in general. My posts have been known to vary between one to five paragraphs, if not more at times. Naturally, the more characters I'm playing, the longer it ends up- especially if we have a nice detailed character interaction going on.

Average reply speed?
Honestly, I haven't got an average that I can think of, as my schedule varies based on my health [I'm disabled and sometimes bedridden for a bit] and any appointments I have, since I see a lot of doctors. So, while I can have times where I can reply multiple times a day, there are also times I end up only able to reply once every few days.

I prefer one on one roleplays over groups due to my own anxiety issues, but I'm trying to break that cycle a bit. For groups, I would like to have a small group either way, and preferrably one with a quasi-post-rotation so that if two people are posting back and forth I don't end up getting left out, which has happened to me before. My only requirements besides it being small, however, is that anyone I roleplay with is willing to communicate with me. If I get stuck, I'll tell you and ask for advice, and I want you to be able to do the same with me. I also just like being friendly with my partners.

As of the time I'm posting this, I have never done a roleplay with dragons before. I primarily write with humanoid characters, but am willing to try either or. I do fandom roleplays as long as I'm not being pushed to play a canon character. I'm very comfortable playing more than one character.

Please note that while I can work with any genre, I'm not comfortable writing gore yet [but working on it] or horror most of the time. I also like to have at least a little romance in any story, though it's usually good to have it as a side plot. Otherwise, any mix of genres is good for me. Feel free to ask about anything else.
I find myself tending to be more active on a site when I roleplay on it, and I just really like roleplaying and writing with others. So this looks like a great thread!

Character Information
I only play original characters, whether it be from my lair or outside it. I'm not very comfortable making new characters per RP, and prefer to use ones I already have- or ones that I've made recently that I feel might make a good impact on the story and need to flesh out anyway.

Average reply length?
My replies vary greatly based on the story, my partner, and what I'm replying to in general. My posts have been known to vary between one to five paragraphs, if not more at times. Naturally, the more characters I'm playing, the longer it ends up- especially if we have a nice detailed character interaction going on.

Average reply speed?
Honestly, I haven't got an average that I can think of, as my schedule varies based on my health [I'm disabled and sometimes bedridden for a bit] and any appointments I have, since I see a lot of doctors. So, while I can have times where I can reply multiple times a day, there are also times I end up only able to reply once every few days.

I prefer one on one roleplays over groups due to my own anxiety issues, but I'm trying to break that cycle a bit. For groups, I would like to have a small group either way, and preferrably one with a quasi-post-rotation so that if two people are posting back and forth I don't end up getting left out, which has happened to me before. My only requirements besides it being small, however, is that anyone I roleplay with is willing to communicate with me. If I get stuck, I'll tell you and ask for advice, and I want you to be able to do the same with me. I also just like being friendly with my partners.

As of the time I'm posting this, I have never done a roleplay with dragons before. I primarily write with humanoid characters, but am willing to try either or. I do fandom roleplays as long as I'm not being pushed to play a canon character. I'm very comfortable playing more than one character.

Please note that while I can work with any genre, I'm not comfortable writing gore yet [but working on it] or horror most of the time. I also like to have at least a little romance in any story, though it's usually good to have it as a side plot. Otherwise, any mix of genres is good for me. Feel free to ask about anything else.

8CURx0g.png
MLe0ASO.jpg
Seeking roleplay partners/groups/anything to get my little fingers writing. c:

Character Information:

I play an assortment of characters; mostly originally created and prefer to play my own medium of characters. I don’t mind roleplaying certain fandoms, given that I can toss in my own character, I feel more comfortable with that; so I’d basically create them.

I am currently seeking any type of roleplay; flight rising specific or fandoms are fine. I love fantasy and I am willing to go with most genres. c: Horror/Sci-FI/Romance/Magic etc, anything~!

Player Information

• Average reply length?
My reply length differs to each roleplay, but I currently churn out perhaps around four/five paragraphs around each interval. This may waver when I am tired or exhausted, but four paragraphs is the average what I can throw out onto the page.

• Average reply speed?
I reply daily; sometimes takes a few days for me to reply.

I usually like a partner who is detailed; not necessarily novel paragraphs but details are a must, one-liners are not really my cup of tea and tend to make me lose interest. This just my personal preference on the matter, I have no qualms or quarrels whom do, but with experience, my interest starts to decline gradually with one sentences, harder for me to imagine or picture the scene to respond appropriately to. I’ve been roleplaying for over three years, maybe two, unsure on the specifics but yeah. I am adaptable to any partner, I don’t mind a few mistakes, we all make them so isn’t a major problem with me. ^^

I work quite a lot; some days I may not be on.
Seeking roleplay partners/groups/anything to get my little fingers writing. c:

Character Information:

I play an assortment of characters; mostly originally created and prefer to play my own medium of characters. I don’t mind roleplaying certain fandoms, given that I can toss in my own character, I feel more comfortable with that; so I’d basically create them.

I am currently seeking any type of roleplay; flight rising specific or fandoms are fine. I love fantasy and I am willing to go with most genres. c: Horror/Sci-FI/Romance/Magic etc, anything~!

Player Information

• Average reply length?
My reply length differs to each roleplay, but I currently churn out perhaps around four/five paragraphs around each interval. This may waver when I am tired or exhausted, but four paragraphs is the average what I can throw out onto the page.

• Average reply speed?
I reply daily; sometimes takes a few days for me to reply.

I usually like a partner who is detailed; not necessarily novel paragraphs but details are a must, one-liners are not really my cup of tea and tend to make me lose interest. This just my personal preference on the matter, I have no qualms or quarrels whom do, but with experience, my interest starts to decline gradually with one sentences, harder for me to imagine or picture the scene to respond appropriately to. I’ve been roleplaying for over three years, maybe two, unsure on the specifics but yeah. I am adaptable to any partner, I don’t mind a few mistakes, we all make them so isn’t a major problem with me. ^^

I work quite a lot; some days I may not be on.
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 133 134