Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FAREWELL - CLOSED (completed)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 281
@Noki
I'd like to be entered!
@Noki
I'd like to be entered!
Secret Signature Text. You're cool.
I'll bump for a ticket.
I'll bump for a ticket.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
bump with flair! ^^
bump with flair! ^^
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@Noki

Got pinged by @HarumiMiharu so, might as well hop in on this! (Way back on page 22, haha)

Hope you had fun while you were here! 8( And best of luck out there!
@Noki

Got pinged by @HarumiMiharu so, might as well hop in on this! (Way back on page 22, haha)

Hope you had fun while you were here! 8( And best of luck out there!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
Sorry to hear you are leaving. I wish the best to you.

I'd love to join the raffle. I was pinged by @Emberglo

Sorry to hear you are leaving. I wish the best to you.

I'd love to join the raffle. I was pinged by @Emberglo

@ElveraBasilisk has pinged me so I'm in!
@ElveraBasilisk has pinged me so I'm in!
Bumping with the power!!
Bumping with the power!!
SPMgrdO.jpg
@Noki

Greetings and Salutations from the castle beyond the goblin city,

@LinkofKokiri pinged me, I encouraged him to play after he saw how much I enjoyed it.
I alas started in February, but it has been 4 glorious months so far, and I look forward to watching his lair grow and his dragons populate as he and I are very fond of dragons.
I would love to be part of this raffle as well, I do hope you come back someday or at least when your life settles down to a calm roar.
Should you return I will give you back anything I receive from this raffle, as starting over would be tedious.

As always surrounded by goblins and occasionally the Dragons of the Filou Clan,
Jareth, King of the Goblins, 13th Prince of the House of Morgan, Regent Roi to the 7 Realms both malignant and benign, Imperial Dreamweaver of the Order of Merlynn.
@Noki

Greetings and Salutations from the castle beyond the goblin city,

@LinkofKokiri pinged me, I encouraged him to play after he saw how much I enjoyed it.
I alas started in February, but it has been 4 glorious months so far, and I look forward to watching his lair grow and his dragons populate as he and I are very fond of dragons.
I would love to be part of this raffle as well, I do hope you come back someday or at least when your life settles down to a calm roar.
Should you return I will give you back anything I receive from this raffle, as starting over would be tedious.

As always surrounded by goblins and occasionally the Dragons of the Filou Clan,
Jareth, King of the Goblins, 13th Prince of the House of Morgan, Regent Roi to the 7 Realms both malignant and benign, Imperial Dreamweaver of the Order of Merlynn.
~May all creatures who read this bear witness~

Any unwanted dragons that are wished away will be sent to the Filou clan. This is the Goblin Kings personal clan of dragons. And His Majesty will never part with such precious creatures. As such and from this moment hence once part of the clan always part of the clan now and FOREVER!

As Decreed by His Majesty Jareth, King of the Goblins, 13th Prince of the House of Morgan, Regent Roi to the 7 Realms both malignant and benign, Imperial Dreamweaver of the Order of Merlynn.
Entering with a bump!
Entering with a bump!
EjNmpOb.png
I'd like to enter as well /bump!

Thanks for doing this before you leave.
I'd like to enter as well /bump!

Thanks for doing this before you leave.

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 281