Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LK] Found Thank you!
Hello there, hopefully this is in the right spot, sorry if it isn't. I need to get back some cave space and I would like a variety of colored eyes in my lair for a change. I'd be willing to send food along. As for splitting up hatchlings that can be discussed. I need to borrow some lair space/nests for a breeding project of mine. I am desperately trying to breed or get close to: male wc splash cherub/fire butterfly/orange-red range thylacine before the new color wheel comes out.

I have 3 pairs that will need to be hosted, <b>1 is rtb today</b> (just gotta pick up the male). Another pair will be ready in 5 days and the last one in 10. So any takers?
Hello there, hopefully this is in the right spot, sorry if it isn't. I need to get back some cave space and I would like a variety of colored eyes in my lair for a change. I'd be willing to send food along. As for splitting up hatchlings that can be discussed. I need to borrow some lair space/nests for a breeding project of mine. I am desperately trying to breed or get close to: male wc splash cherub/fire butterfly/orange-red range thylacine before the new color wheel comes out.

I have 3 pairs that will need to be hosted, <b>1 is rtb today</b> (just gotta pick up the male). Another pair will be ready in 5 days and the last one in 10. So any takers?
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25 my friends and I could assist you. I'm shadow and three of my friends are in plague,wind, and earth. If that sounds good please feel free to send me a pm so we can discuss details
@cmf25 my friends and I could assist you. I'm shadow and three of my friends are in plague,wind, and earth. If that sounds good please feel free to send me a pm so we can discuss details
@cmf25

I'm in Arcane. :) I always have nests open.
@cmf25

I'm in Arcane. :) I always have nests open.
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@TheFinnishWitch

Sounds great. Sending a pm. =]
@TheFinnishWitch

Sounds great. Sending a pm. =]
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@EtoilesFaillees

I'll send you a pm too.
@EtoilesFaillees

I'll send you a pm too.
tXKbExw.pngCinnamonThief
@cmf25 wonderful I just wanted to add that my friends in plague an earth have a free nest waiting and since my wind friend is at work, when she gets off I'll tell you her response
@cmf25 wonderful I just wanted to add that my friends in plague an earth have a free nest waiting and since my wind friend is at work, when she gets off I'll tell you her response