Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fun art contest-free dragons as prize!
1 2
@Themilkguy
You will be drawing the dragons listed. The ones with apparel that aren't for prize. :3
If that didn't help they're the ones with personality descriptions. All that has to be draw is something simple like a headshot or whatever the artist chooses.
@Themilkguy
You will be drawing the dragons listed. The ones with apparel that aren't for prize. :3
If that didn't help they're the ones with personality descriptions. All that has to be draw is something simple like a headshot or whatever the artist chooses.
7VH2.gif
@FrostedDeath
Oh, alright. I feel like joining, but I'll think about it. :> I'm not really good.
@FrostedDeath
Oh, alright. I feel like joining, but I'll think about it. :> I'm not really good.
PlagueFlag.gifQQnBZuq.gifPlagueFlag.gif
( Signature Credits : They belong to Klomonx & Macabre )
@FrostedDeath No, u r DEFINATLY NOT stupid (I'm %99.9 sure i spelled DEFINATLY wrong)
@FrostedDeath No, u r DEFINATLY NOT stupid (I'm %99.9 sure i spelled DEFINATLY wrong)
200.gif200.gif
YUS! FOUR STARS!
YUS! FOUR STARS!
200.gif200.gif
THAT FORUM JUST EARNED ME MY FOURTH STAR!
THAT FORUM JUST EARNED ME MY FOURTH STAR!
200.gif200.gif
*Gasps* I HAVE 1 STAR?????? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????? I HAD 4 BEFORE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
*Gasps* I HAVE 1 STAR?????? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????? I HAD 4 BEFORE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
200.gif200.gif
DBCSDLJCHBA.CKHD;CJXKCHZK.JDCGVZKJFHSO;FIDSHFISODHXNCZMXBCKDHAUGUIDAGP
DBCSDLJCHBA.CKHD;CJXKCHZK.JDCGVZKJFHSO;FIDSHFISODHXNCZMXBCKDHAUGUIDAGP
200.gif200.gif
1 2