Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | --The Exalt Rescuers-- Moved threads
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 149 150
@Elbow

Thank you. No thanks on the naming scroll, her current name already suits her very well, I don't see any reason in changing it.
@Elbow

Thank you. No thanks on the naming scroll, her current name already suits her very well, I don't see any reason in changing it.
@Elbow D: awww
Alright then~ i can wait ;u; thank you
@Elbow D: awww
Alright then~ i can wait ;u; thank you
tZhMLLB.pngtpdcnmn.png8BtSvrY.png
@Kysl7777
Could I buy Dreams? He's super gorgeous!
@Kysl7777
Could I buy Dreams? He's super gorgeous!
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@PhoenixFire
Sure! Do you apply for any discounts?

(@Elbow )
@PhoenixFire
Sure! Do you apply for any discounts?

(@Elbow )
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
@RetroGwen

If he's still available I'd love to adopt Wintermoon :)
@RetroGwen

If he's still available I'd love to adopt Wintermoon :)
@kysl7777

Alright! Thank you! No, I don't believe so.
@kysl7777

Alright! Thank you! No, I don't believe so.
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@PhoenixFire
I'll send a CR
@PhoenixFire
I'll send a CR
@Elbow sorry about that, I've been going through a rough patch. How'd you know when i was last active?
@Elbow sorry about that, I've been going through a rough patch. How'd you know when i was last active?
tumblr_o3ce4cUn7l1udkkwgo1_1280.png
@Nukpana

Ooh he sure is! Is this your first time adopting from us? If so you get a 15% discount. If not, he's 16k. But maybe you apply for some other discounts? All the discounts are on the front page.\

OOH WAIT, EDIT SORRY!! IF it's your first time getting a dragon from us, the dragon is free, if not then you get a 15% discount off the next dragon you adopt. I'm so sorry, I'm really tired this morning. :/

Also, I'm pinging @Elbow just so they know we're selling another derg, hooray!
@Nukpana

Ooh he sure is! Is this your first time adopting from us? If so you get a 15% discount. If not, he's 16k. But maybe you apply for some other discounts? All the discounts are on the front page.\

OOH WAIT, EDIT SORRY!! IF it's your first time getting a dragon from us, the dragon is free, if not then you get a 15% discount off the next dragon you adopt. I'm so sorry, I'm really tired this morning. :/

Also, I'm pinging @Elbow just so they know we're selling another derg, hooray!
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@Elbow
Hey, somebody wanted to adopt Dreams, a dragon I'm holding, but the thing is it says he is on hold. Is he still on hold? Can @PhoenixFire adopt him?
@Elbow
Hey, somebody wanted to adopt Dreams, a dragon I'm holding, but the thing is it says he is on hold. Is he still on hold? Can @PhoenixFire adopt him?
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 149 150