Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 234 235
@Elubviq Not at the moment! I have two I need to complete before I can accept any more. But I can definitely contact you when I'm free! :)
@Elubviq Not at the moment! I have two I need to complete before I can accept any more. But I can definitely contact you when I'm free! :)
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera Hello! I absolutly adore your skins. I've never gotten a skin from anyone before, so sorry if I'm a bit slow, but I really want to buy the accent Chicken Bones for my Dragon Papyrus, can i get on the waiting list for that
@AyumiNemera Hello! I absolutly adore your skins. I've never gotten a skin from anyone before, so sorry if I'm a bit slow, but I really want to buy the accent Chicken Bones for my Dragon Papyrus, can i get on the waiting list for that
Idiots_transparent.png
@HuskyArt Sure thing! :) you'll get a ping when chicken bones goes back on sale.
@HuskyArt Sure thing! :) you'll get a ping when chicken bones goes back on sale.
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

heyaa :D

Coud you put me on the reroll list for:

SANSational for Male Snappers
Bone-Noodle for Male Spirals
WINGdings for Male Imperial

I'd like to ask if its possible to get two of WINGdings ?
My friend wants to join on the next registration window and is a huge fan of undertale stuff xD
So i'm asking mostly for her for 3 skins, one WINGdings would be for me c:
@AyumiNemera

heyaa :D

Coud you put me on the reroll list for:

SANSational for Male Snappers
Bone-Noodle for Male Spirals
WINGdings for Male Imperial

I'd like to ask if its possible to get two of WINGdings ?
My friend wants to join on the next registration window and is a huge fan of undertale stuff xD
So i'm asking mostly for her for 3 skins, one WINGdings would be for me c:
Eisbrecher-Text.png
@AyumiNemera sorry to bother you again, but Id like to say if you do end up making that drop the base tundra accent again im interested. It would help make an awesome nabstablook
@AyumiNemera sorry to bother you again, but Id like to say if you do end up making that drop the base tundra accent again im interested. It would help make an awesome nabstablook
Idiots_transparent.png
@AyumiNemera

I have returned to your wonderful little thread to ask to be put in a re-run pinglist for Sansational.
Because I gave in and got a little Sans snipsnap... And he definitely needs to match the rest of his family. >wo
@AyumiNemera

I have returned to your wonderful little thread to ask to be put in a re-run pinglist for Sansational.
Because I gave in and got a little Sans snipsnap... And he definitely needs to match the rest of his family. >wo
ariquar | robin
he / him
harpy enthusiast
item sale thread

32384.png 28133.png 33447.png 32385.png
@AyumiNemera

Hello, may I ask to be put on the rerun pinglist for WINGdings and Bone-Noodle?
@AyumiNemera

Hello, may I ask to be put on the rerun pinglist for WINGdings and Bone-Noodle?
@AyumiNemera

Can I be put on the rerun lists for Lazy Bones, SANSational, and Bone-Noodle?
@AyumiNemera

Can I be put on the rerun lists for Lazy Bones, SANSational, and Bone-Noodle?
TyYgOYZ.png
@AyumiNemera could i please be added to your reprint list for Sansational?
@AyumiNemera could i please be added to your reprint list for Sansational?
F3d7DSl.png
@FatherTime You've been added! And you can totally get two wingdings. I've put a note that you want 2. :)
@FatherTime You've been added! And you can totally get two wingdings. I've put a note that you want 2. :)
VXZZmOI.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 234 235