Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Glitches
I've been having a lot of problems with the coliseum lately:

- Sometimes when it becomes the turn of a dead enemy, the battle will freeze, waiting for the enemy to attack (which can't because it no longer exists)

- Ghost attacking. After an enemy hits me and I have taken the damage, a random slash will come at me out of nowhere, even though it was my turn.

- Ambush stones not working due to coli skipping the first turn. I have an augment stone on one of my dragons, but she NEVER goes first no matter what.

- You know how dragons are supposed to move up a little to indicate that it's their turn? It doesn't happen sometimes. The dragon will just stay back and when I click an attack, it will move forward a bit and then move back, but still somehow deal the attack (and it's not a magic attack).

I know this isn't coliseum, but sometimes when I play Shockswitch, one row will just disappear and the whole game will move down a row. This always happens during or directly after I make a match.
I've been having a lot of problems with the coliseum lately:

- Sometimes when it becomes the turn of a dead enemy, the battle will freeze, waiting for the enemy to attack (which can't because it no longer exists)

- Ghost attacking. After an enemy hits me and I have taken the damage, a random slash will come at me out of nowhere, even though it was my turn.

- Ambush stones not working due to coli skipping the first turn. I have an augment stone on one of my dragons, but she NEVER goes first no matter what.

- You know how dragons are supposed to move up a little to indicate that it's their turn? It doesn't happen sometimes. The dragon will just stay back and when I click an attack, it will move forward a bit and then move back, but still somehow deal the attack (and it's not a magic attack).

I know this isn't coliseum, but sometimes when I play Shockswitch, one row will just disappear and the whole game will move down a row. This always happens during or directly after I make a match.
Don't forget to ping me! @Lilistic

L - I - L - I - S - T - I - C
I have also been having those same problems in coli. I have also had the regeneration skip the dragon and not heal it for a few rounds then start back up after that. Same goes for bleed on both my dragons and opponents. Lastly, there was one weird occurrence where I had finished off all of the enemies but the game continued and I got an extra three turns. I could use scratch on the places where the enemies were and it would give me the breath and move on as if it were attacking a normal opponent. This is all I have had but I have also had what was already posted.
I have also been having those same problems in coli. I have also had the regeneration skip the dragon and not heal it for a few rounds then start back up after that. Same goes for bleed on both my dragons and opponents. Lastly, there was one weird occurrence where I had finished off all of the enemies but the game continued and I got an extra three turns. I could use scratch on the places where the enemies were and it would give me the breath and move on as if it were attacking a normal opponent. This is all I have had but I have also had what was already posted.
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.pngQiZFijL.png9xlbxdH.png
@Lilistic For this one: [quote]- Ambush stones not working. I have an augment stone on one of my dragons, but she NEVER goes first no matter what. A friend suggested I put her first in the line up, but it still doesn't work.[/quote] The Ambush Stone IS working, it's the coli that's bugged. You don't realize it without an ambush stone. The coli auto skips the first turn, so *shrugs* It's a known bug, and hopefully will be corrected in the coli rewrite.
@Lilistic

For this one:
Quote:
- Ambush stones not working. I have an augment stone on one of my dragons, but she NEVER goes first no matter what. A friend suggested I put her first in the line up, but it still doesn't work.

The Ambush Stone IS working, it's the coli that's bugged. You don't realize it without an ambush stone. The coli auto skips the first turn, so *shrugs* It's a known bug, and hopefully will be corrected in the coli rewrite.
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@PeppermintStars

Oops! Yeah I remember one of my friends telling me the exact same thing (about how the ambush stone is working but the coli isn't). I'll edit that out, thanks!
@PeppermintStars

Oops! Yeah I remember one of my friends telling me the exact same thing (about how the ambush stone is working but the coli isn't). I'll edit that out, thanks!
Don't forget to ping me! @Lilistic

L - I - L - I - S - T - I - C
[quote name="Lilistic" date=2016-05-01 13:38:20] - Sometimes when it becomes the turn of a dead enemy, the battle will freeze, waiting for the enemy to attack (which can't because it no longer exists)[/quote] So I'm not the only one. It happened to me few minutes ago. And it was a harsh battle! Where's my experience :(
Lilistic wrote on 2016-05-01:
So I'm not the only one. It happened to me few minutes ago. And it was a harsh battle! Where's my experience :(
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Been having issues with the Exp. system in monster battles, and it isn't counting victory Exp.
Not a one computer problem either, three different computers have all shown the same problem of not showing or getting the extra Exp. percent from winning multiple battles.
Been having issues with the Exp. system in monster battles, and it isn't counting victory Exp.
Not a one computer problem either, three different computers have all shown the same problem of not showing or getting the extra Exp. percent from winning multiple battles.
@Onyxior

Please remember that in order to get a Victory Chain bonus, you must be fighting in the same level or higher than your highest level dragon.

In order to gain Exp. in general, you must be within 5 levels of your highest level dragon.

So in order to get a Victory Chain from a level 25, you must fight in a level 25 venue. In order to get Exp. from a level 25, you must fight in no lower than Boreal Wood.
@Onyxior

Please remember that in order to get a Victory Chain bonus, you must be fighting in the same level or higher than your highest level dragon.

In order to gain Exp. in general, you must be within 5 levels of your highest level dragon.

So in order to get a Victory Chain from a level 25, you must fight in a level 25 venue. In order to get Exp. from a level 25, you must fight in no lower than Boreal Wood.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Look what just happened lol [img]http://i.imgur.com/kpHu4Op.png[/img]
Look what just happened lol

kpHu4Op.png
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png
@Meias

This a known issue that is as old as the Coli itself. It will be addressed in the rewrite and until then the only way to fix it is to refresh the page.
@Meias

This a known issue that is as old as the Coli itself. It will be addressed in the rewrite and until then the only way to fix it is to refresh the page.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN Thank you. I didn't know about that
@ACWN Thank you. I didn't know about that
mini.png
> Meias <
she | her

The old Anchorage
A Water & Wind Clan
100.png