Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Familiars, Skins, Items, etc
1 2
[center][b]Reggetti's Chop Shop[/b] ** some items listen in AH, others available by request only**[/center] [b]Welcome, all! [/b] I've got a few things laying around in my hoard that I would definitely be willing to part with, so I'm going to list them here. Some of the retired items I would only be willing to sell with a very, very good offer, so bear that in mind. [quote=What I Want >>>] [LIST] [*] [b]Mixed Gems/Treasure (1:720) (priority) [*] [b]Retired/Rare Familiars [*] [b]Gold-Themed Custom Accents [*] [b]Gene Scrolls (gem scrolls preferred) [/LIST][/quote] [quote=Sprites and Familiars >>>] [item=lightning sprite] [item=light sprite] [item=molten marauder] [item=hurricane herald] [item=seawater savior] [item=deadland disciple] [item=sunbeam ursa] [item=loga] [item=speedy] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [item=lavaborne hoax] [LIST] [*][b]Lightning Sprite:[/b] 4000g [*][b]Speedy: [/b]3850g [*][b]Akirbeak:[/b] 14000g [*][b]The rest:[/b] accepting offers [/LIST] [b]Serious offers only for the sprites. [/b] I am willing to set up payment plans up to a maximum of 2 months. [/quote] [quote=Apparel and Stuff >>>] [item=magmatic pauldrons] [item=seashell mantle] [item=cat's helmet] [item=cat's wing fans] [item=truthy pile of metal] [item=bloodscale shoulder guards] + Full Burnished Gold Armor Set [/quote] [quote=Skins Aplenty >>>] [b]Custom Skins:[/b] [skin=2268] [skin=9254] [skin=10777] [skin=11497] [skin=2059] [skin=5449] [b]Festival Skins:[/b] [skin=17525] [skin=1617] [skin=17527] [skin=6072] [skin=17516] [skin=11970] [skin=17517] I'm fairly attached to my custom accents, but if you're in love with one and want to make a good offer, feel free. [/quote] [quote=Scrolls & Misc >>>] [item=breed change: mirror] [item=tertiary gene: smoke] [item=primary gene: piebald] [/quote] I also have a ridiculous amount of unused battle items, festival currency, and misc items available: if you're looking for something in particular and want a good deal, just ask! Check AH prices for comps/general sale value and submit an offer here! I am open to haggling. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. Thanks, and happy hunting! [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=22142]-Reggetti[/url][/b]
Reggetti's Chop Shop
** some items listen in AH, others available by request only**

Welcome, all!

I've got a few things laying around in my hoard that I would definitely be willing to part with, so I'm going to list them here. Some of the retired items I would only be willing to sell with a very, very good offer, so bear that in mind.

What I Want >>> wrote:
  • Mixed Gems/Treasure (1:720) (priority)
  • Retired/Rare Familiars
  • Gold-Themed Custom Accents
  • Gene Scrolls (gem scrolls preferred)

Sprites and Familiars >>> wrote:

Lightning Sprite Light Sprite Molten Marauder Hurricane Herald Seawater Savior Deadland Disciple Sunbeam Ursa Loga Speedy Red-Footed Akirbeak Lavaborne Hoax

• Lightning Sprite: 4000g
  • Speedy: 3850g
  • Akirbeak: 14000g
  • The rest: accepting offers

Serious offers only for the sprites.

I am willing to set up payment plans up to a maximum of 2 months.

Apparel and Stuff >>> wrote:
Magmatic Pauldrons Seashell Mantle Cat's Helmet Cat's Wing Fans Truthy Pile of Metal Bloodscale Shoulder Guards
+ Full Burnished Gold Armor Set

Skins Aplenty >>> wrote:
Custom Skins:

Festival Skins:

I'm fairly attached to my custom accents, but if you're in love with one and want to make a good offer, feel free.

Scrolls & Misc >>> wrote:
Breed Change: Mirror Tertiary Gene: Smoke Primary Gene: Piebald

I also have a ridiculous amount of unused battle items, festival currency, and misc items available: if you're looking for something in particular and want a good deal, just ask!

Check AH prices for comps/general sale value and submit an offer here! I am open to haggling. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

-Reggetti
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Reggetti

Omg! What for genes: Smoke and Piebald?
@Reggetti

Omg! What for genes: Smoke and Piebald?
@Reggetti

How much would you be looking to get for the Light Sprite? :o

And would art be something you'd consider for payment? Or at least partial payment?
@Reggetti

How much would you be looking to get for the Light Sprite? :o

And would art be something you'd consider for payment? Or at least partial payment?
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
@ServoUnomi I'd sell the piebald at a flat 210000t and the smoke at 176000t!

@DarkAlyzer the lowest price for light sprites currently on the AH is 55k gems, I would definitely be willing to go lower but we'd have to talk specifics over PM if you're interested.
@ServoUnomi I'd sell the piebald at a flat 210000t and the smoke at 176000t!

@DarkAlyzer the lowest price for light sprites currently on the AH is 55k gems, I would definitely be willing to go lower but we'd have to talk specifics over PM if you're interested.
Oh sorry @DarkAlyzer I didn't respond to the second part of your question! I am definitely always on the lookout for nice art and would consider it a good partial payment. Again, just PM me to talk specifics if you're interested. :)
Oh sorry @DarkAlyzer I didn't respond to the second part of your question! I am definitely always on the lookout for nice art and would consider it a good partial payment. Again, just PM me to talk specifics if you're interested. :)
1 2