Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Private RP-
1 2 3
@ratly @chibikittens
((Sounds good! Shall I continue with the battle then? Are they all getting abducted, including Azazel and Lilith))
@ratly @chibikittens
((Sounds good! Shall I continue with the battle then? Are they all getting abducted, including Azazel and Lilith))
@ratly @chibikittens
((I didn't even realize that my other post was in the chat thread XD I thought we were still on the same thread))

Azazel reared back with astounding speed, avoiding the phlegm at all costs, including tripping over a log and falling to the ground, while letting off an electric shock in a small field around him. This was to deter any potential attacks while his eyes were off of the battle. He shouldn't have looked away, for any reason, but the surrounding territory was about as deadly as the dragon before him. He grumbled as he swept his long tail towards the cart, at this point he wasn't too concerned for the Prince's safety, especially since his tail was merely meant to throw the attacker off guard.

The navy dragon pulled in his crimson wings, to avoid any potential Plague spew, and he got up, tottering slightly. It seemed he was not quite over the blow to the head earlier. A concussion, perhaps? Just what I need, he thought to himself direly, casting a concerned glance to the sky before facing the mirror dragon once more.

Lilith rumbled slightly in amusement, "Leave? I shall do no such thing!" Her cyan eyes narrowed a hair, and she looked the Plague dragon up and down. "I am not one that is much for talk, but what is your purpose? Are you ally or foe?" She cast a dubious glance over to the spiral, "they say the enemy of your enemy is friend," she cocked her head slightly, circling the dragon, "But in this case I find that hard to believe."

The sun glinted dully off of her black iron armour, and she bared her teeth ever so slightly, "plague dragons are but a blight in this world. No good come of you!" With that insult, she lunged forward, aiming to ram her shoulder into the dragon and effectively stun them.
@ratly @chibikittens
((I didn't even realize that my other post was in the chat thread XD I thought we were still on the same thread))

Azazel reared back with astounding speed, avoiding the phlegm at all costs, including tripping over a log and falling to the ground, while letting off an electric shock in a small field around him. This was to deter any potential attacks while his eyes were off of the battle. He shouldn't have looked away, for any reason, but the surrounding territory was about as deadly as the dragon before him. He grumbled as he swept his long tail towards the cart, at this point he wasn't too concerned for the Prince's safety, especially since his tail was merely meant to throw the attacker off guard.

The navy dragon pulled in his crimson wings, to avoid any potential Plague spew, and he got up, tottering slightly. It seemed he was not quite over the blow to the head earlier. A concussion, perhaps? Just what I need, he thought to himself direly, casting a concerned glance to the sky before facing the mirror dragon once more.

Lilith rumbled slightly in amusement, "Leave? I shall do no such thing!" Her cyan eyes narrowed a hair, and she looked the Plague dragon up and down. "I am not one that is much for talk, but what is your purpose? Are you ally or foe?" She cast a dubious glance over to the spiral, "they say the enemy of your enemy is friend," she cocked her head slightly, circling the dragon, "But in this case I find that hard to believe."

The sun glinted dully off of her black iron armour, and she bared her teeth ever so slightly, "plague dragons are but a blight in this world. No good come of you!" With that insult, she lunged forward, aiming to ram her shoulder into the dragon and effectively stun them.
@nwolfdragon @ratly ((hopefully this is okay, I'm not feeling super inspired to write much today :'P))

A sneer parted the Plague dragon's cut lips, bubbles of slimy red froth gathering in the corners of his mouth as he ushered forth a raspy growl. His throat spasmed and he coughed up slime that dripped off to pool near his claws.
"You...you smell like her...the Gladekeeper..." The dragon swayed back and forth on his feet rhythmically, his eyes dead set on Lilith.
"You...stupid dragon...your breath is wasted on silly questions..." He spat and growled, tensing up and clicking his fangs together, ears twitching as Lilith spoke. As she finished he crouched down and pounced at the Guardian, but his timing couldn't be worse. Lilith's shoulder slammed into him like a boulder and a ragged gasp scrapped his throat as he was tossed back. His back was driven into a nearby tree and he fell to the ground, his eyes seeing nothing but dancing black specks. He heaved himself back up, head lowered, eyes piercing the air. He glanced to Lilith, then back to the Spiral. Then, without another word, he turned tail and raced away, a trail of spit marking his escape way.

Azazel's electricity zapped an unlucky few who strayed too close to the colossal dragon, but the rest went unharmed, slinking just out of his attacks reach and watching for an opening.
They watched with an odd patience, and as the Guardian stood up and was seen swaying, the group simultaneously jumped, claws outstretched for the dragon, some holding onto rope that was found stashed under the cart.
As the group attacked, the Mirror and two others used the distraction to grab onto the cart and the Pearlcatcher. Sinner was ungracefully placed in the cart besides Glory, and the trio of Plague dragons quickly made off with the cart, leaving the group to finish what they had started.
It was cold, and damp, and the scent of mold clung to the stale air that wafted around the darkened room. Sinner groaned, breathing in the sticky air and coughing it back out. Her claws scrapped against the stone floor weakly. She opened her eyes slightly, mind still hazy and confused. A faraway voice in her head whispered quietly.
Wha...what.........where am I.....?
Only her eyes moved as she looked around her new environment. It was dark, but not to the extend of leaving her blind, and she thought she saw another dark lump close by.
"Augghhh...K..Kira...?" She moaned, squinting at the shadowy figure. The Pearlcatcher shifted and stretched out a leg before stopping again. Her whole body felt weak and uncomfortably warm despite the chilled floors, and her tired mind decided against the action, opting to simply watch the other creature sharing her space.
@nwolfdragon @ratly ((hopefully this is okay, I'm not feeling super inspired to write much today :'P))

A sneer parted the Plague dragon's cut lips, bubbles of slimy red froth gathering in the corners of his mouth as he ushered forth a raspy growl. His throat spasmed and he coughed up slime that dripped off to pool near his claws.
"You...you smell like her...the Gladekeeper..." The dragon swayed back and forth on his feet rhythmically, his eyes dead set on Lilith.
"You...stupid dragon...your breath is wasted on silly questions..." He spat and growled, tensing up and clicking his fangs together, ears twitching as Lilith spoke. As she finished he crouched down and pounced at the Guardian, but his timing couldn't be worse. Lilith's shoulder slammed into him like a boulder and a ragged gasp scrapped his throat as he was tossed back. His back was driven into a nearby tree and he fell to the ground, his eyes seeing nothing but dancing black specks. He heaved himself back up, head lowered, eyes piercing the air. He glanced to Lilith, then back to the Spiral. Then, without another word, he turned tail and raced away, a trail of spit marking his escape way.

Azazel's electricity zapped an unlucky few who strayed too close to the colossal dragon, but the rest went unharmed, slinking just out of his attacks reach and watching for an opening.
They watched with an odd patience, and as the Guardian stood up and was seen swaying, the group simultaneously jumped, claws outstretched for the dragon, some holding onto rope that was found stashed under the cart.
As the group attacked, the Mirror and two others used the distraction to grab onto the cart and the Pearlcatcher. Sinner was ungracefully placed in the cart besides Glory, and the trio of Plague dragons quickly made off with the cart, leaving the group to finish what they had started.
It was cold, and damp, and the scent of mold clung to the stale air that wafted around the darkened room. Sinner groaned, breathing in the sticky air and coughing it back out. Her claws scrapped against the stone floor weakly. She opened her eyes slightly, mind still hazy and confused. A faraway voice in her head whispered quietly.
Wha...what.........where am I.....?
Only her eyes moved as she looked around her new environment. It was dark, but not to the extend of leaving her blind, and she thought she saw another dark lump close by.
"Augghhh...K..Kira...?" She moaned, squinting at the shadowy figure. The Pearlcatcher shifted and stretched out a leg before stopping again. Her whole body felt weak and uncomfortably warm despite the chilled floors, and her tired mind decided against the action, opting to simply watch the other creature sharing her space.
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@ratyl @chibikittens

Lilith snarled and lunged forward, but the Plague dragon was already gone. She dug her claws into the infested soil, and then rounded on the spiral, "Who sent you?!" She was livid. She needed to reconnect with her brother. The plague dragon was gone, but she still had the original perpetrator. They won this, and now they just had to find the nature flight's member, the one who called himself Glory. A prince.

Her tail lashed sideways out of irritation and her claws outstretched to grab the little spiral. For the smaller dragon it would seem terrifying, but her claws were surprisingly delicate. Azazel needed this one alive, and she knew he would be disappointed if his sister killed unnecessarily.

Azazel straightened himself, but noticed too late that the horde that surrounded him had noticed his weakness. They all pounced in unison, and he did his best to avoid their searching claws. He twisted on the ground, spreading his crimson wings in a snap, hoping to throw them off. His small shock wave had caught a few off guard, but not enough.

He was panting now, his head swimming as he poured all his strength into keeping himself oriented and not collapsing with his head spinning. Unfortunately it was not enough. A blow to his head, and the black fog of unconsciousness began to envelop him. "No.... I must... get back... to Lil-" His striped navy body collapsed in a heap as the black fog took him into it's dark, seductive grasp.

He did not know what they would do with him, and in his state, he really paid it no mind. He also did not know how long he had been out, but by the time he opened his eyes again, he thought it was nightfall. Blinking a couple times, he just realized he was in a cell. He sniffed, recoiling at the stench of sickness. He was a prisoner of the Plague dragons. "Great..." he muttered to himself, eyes scanning for any weakness in his enclosure.
@ratyl @chibikittens

Lilith snarled and lunged forward, but the Plague dragon was already gone. She dug her claws into the infested soil, and then rounded on the spiral, "Who sent you?!" She was livid. She needed to reconnect with her brother. The plague dragon was gone, but she still had the original perpetrator. They won this, and now they just had to find the nature flight's member, the one who called himself Glory. A prince.

Her tail lashed sideways out of irritation and her claws outstretched to grab the little spiral. For the smaller dragon it would seem terrifying, but her claws were surprisingly delicate. Azazel needed this one alive, and she knew he would be disappointed if his sister killed unnecessarily.

Azazel straightened himself, but noticed too late that the horde that surrounded him had noticed his weakness. They all pounced in unison, and he did his best to avoid their searching claws. He twisted on the ground, spreading his crimson wings in a snap, hoping to throw them off. His small shock wave had caught a few off guard, but not enough.

He was panting now, his head swimming as he poured all his strength into keeping himself oriented and not collapsing with his head spinning. Unfortunately it was not enough. A blow to his head, and the black fog of unconsciousness began to envelop him. "No.... I must... get back... to Lil-" His striped navy body collapsed in a heap as the black fog took him into it's dark, seductive grasp.

He did not know what they would do with him, and in his state, he really paid it no mind. He also did not know how long he had been out, but by the time he opened his eyes again, he thought it was nightfall. Blinking a couple times, he just realized he was in a cell. He sniffed, recoiling at the stench of sickness. He was a prisoner of the Plague dragons. "Great..." he muttered to himself, eyes scanning for any weakness in his enclosure.
(( @nwolfdragon
Woops, are you guys waiting on me? Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had to spend all my time on a school project and any time I did have wasn't enough to let me sit down to write out rp replies :'( But I'm finished with that, so I'm back again with a post ^^ @ratly Everyone who was planned on being captured is now captured, so now you can reply, right?))

A wave of sandy particles danced inside her eyes, faint pinpricks of gloomy red light striking her sight. She barely registered the roars, the hoarse speaking of the plague dragon who had attacked her, or the brief clash that practically occurred right over her limp, noodley body. She had been completely out of it, out cold, but now she felt the slight arousal of her mind awakening. There were no words yet, only images that flicked from one to the next like a slide-show, she being the only audience.
It took some time, but the pain zig-zagging through her wing sped things up. Her eyes fluttered open for a second, before closing. A hoarse groan, like sand-paper scrapping sand-paper, escaped her maw. Her sight was a slow return, and Kira just barely caught the huge wavy form of something large looming above her, something terrifically loud booming from them.
Flashes of light, something nearing her, and she murmured random words as she left the ground. Her eyes flashed on the Guardian, yet still remained in a blissful unawareness of her situation.
"Errrrhrhahahaha......~" She croaked, seeming to find a spark of humor.
"Jjjhh...J..Jimbo...? Izzat youuuu?" She giggled, lifting up a claw and poking Lilith on the nose.
"Hehehehe, howzit yeh got so biiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggg?" The Spiral's words were slurred; the words unfocused and seeming to tumble through the air. She, it seemed, was still rather out of it.
Her ears twitched, and her nightly purple eyes slid open. Her head scrapped the floor as she turned to look out of the bars holding her captive in the dank cave-like room, and with a few grunts she shifted and pushed until she had her muzzle pressed up against the poles and she could peer out into the hallway. Sinner strained her hearing, swearing that she heard something. The lit lanterns on the walls, swaying slightly, made her shadow dance across the walls.
"Hello...?" She whispered, wondering if the bonk on her head had caused more than a brief fainting spell.
She twisted her neck and laid her head against the bars in such a way as to allow her to look out as much as she could. It was dreadfully uncomfortable, but her range of sight expanded just enough to see the ends of the hallways. A group of two plague dragons, maybe more from beyond her scope, were at the end, seeming just to idle there for the time being. Sinner gave a sigh, and turned back to check on the dragon laying in her own cell.
"Hey..." She muttered, then louder- "Hey. You awake yet? Hrrnnn, just who are you anyways...?"
She flipped over, then slowly made her way into standing. She stepped closer, her neck snaking out cautiously and catching the shimmer of light over smooth gems.
"The...the Prince?!" She exclaimed, stunned that she still had him with her. Or...rather, she guessed she didn't have him anymore, but rather that the plague dragons had the both of them. She stood there, too stunned to do much, but later her anger would come, both at herself and at the Wildclaw for being the target of a violent clan of dragons.

(( @nwolfdragon
Woops, are you guys waiting on me? Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I had to spend all my time on a school project and any time I did have wasn't enough to let me sit down to write out rp replies :'( But I'm finished with that, so I'm back again with a post ^^ @ratly Everyone who was planned on being captured is now captured, so now you can reply, right?))

A wave of sandy particles danced inside her eyes, faint pinpricks of gloomy red light striking her sight. She barely registered the roars, the hoarse speaking of the plague dragon who had attacked her, or the brief clash that practically occurred right over her limp, noodley body. She had been completely out of it, out cold, but now she felt the slight arousal of her mind awakening. There were no words yet, only images that flicked from one to the next like a slide-show, she being the only audience.
It took some time, but the pain zig-zagging through her wing sped things up. Her eyes fluttered open for a second, before closing. A hoarse groan, like sand-paper scrapping sand-paper, escaped her maw. Her sight was a slow return, and Kira just barely caught the huge wavy form of something large looming above her, something terrifically loud booming from them.
Flashes of light, something nearing her, and she murmured random words as she left the ground. Her eyes flashed on the Guardian, yet still remained in a blissful unawareness of her situation.
"Errrrhrhahahaha......~" She croaked, seeming to find a spark of humor.
"Jjjhh...J..Jimbo...? Izzat youuuu?" She giggled, lifting up a claw and poking Lilith on the nose.
"Hehehehe, howzit yeh got so biiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggg?" The Spiral's words were slurred; the words unfocused and seeming to tumble through the air. She, it seemed, was still rather out of it.
Her ears twitched, and her nightly purple eyes slid open. Her head scrapped the floor as she turned to look out of the bars holding her captive in the dank cave-like room, and with a few grunts she shifted and pushed until she had her muzzle pressed up against the poles and she could peer out into the hallway. Sinner strained her hearing, swearing that she heard something. The lit lanterns on the walls, swaying slightly, made her shadow dance across the walls.
"Hello...?" She whispered, wondering if the bonk on her head had caused more than a brief fainting spell.
She twisted her neck and laid her head against the bars in such a way as to allow her to look out as much as she could. It was dreadfully uncomfortable, but her range of sight expanded just enough to see the ends of the hallways. A group of two plague dragons, maybe more from beyond her scope, were at the end, seeming just to idle there for the time being. Sinner gave a sigh, and turned back to check on the dragon laying in her own cell.
"Hey..." She muttered, then louder- "Hey. You awake yet? Hrrnnn, just who are you anyways...?"
She flipped over, then slowly made her way into standing. She stepped closer, her neck snaking out cautiously and catching the shimmer of light over smooth gems.
"The...the Prince?!" She exclaimed, stunned that she still had him with her. Or...rather, she guessed she didn't have him anymore, but rather that the plague dragons had the both of them. She stood there, too stunned to do much, but later her anger would come, both at herself and at the Wildclaw for being the target of a violent clan of dragons.

TXKcK16.png
@Chibikittens @NWolfDragon
(So sorry for my late response, I was distracted with the werewolf game >>;; as you can probably tell...ahaha.)

Glory let out a loud groan before rolling over to his side. He honestly didn't even care if his jewels were damaged now, his head hurt and he could always get more. Lifting his head, the wildclaw tried to focus his eyesight onto the ground. Hearing movement around his cell, the male snapped his head upwards towards the pearlcatcher.

He was unbound now...and fuming as he fully came to. "You." he snarled. He tried to get up, but stumbled a bit....still disoriented from being knocked out twice now. "You...you...." he growled, trying to form words through his anger. Snapping his jaws when she came a little too close to his, quite large, personal space bubble.

"Wh...what were you thinking?!" he snarled, rolling to his feet once more. This time, he managed to get up...albit a bit of wobbling. His large golden wings extended themselves as he poised himself for an awkward attack. "Why I-I..o...ought smite thee, you...you...blasted, pearl-loving brute!"

@Chibikittens @NWolfDragon
(So sorry for my late response, I was distracted with the werewolf game >>;; as you can probably tell...ahaha.)

Glory let out a loud groan before rolling over to his side. He honestly didn't even care if his jewels were damaged now, his head hurt and he could always get more. Lifting his head, the wildclaw tried to focus his eyesight onto the ground. Hearing movement around his cell, the male snapped his head upwards towards the pearlcatcher.

He was unbound now...and fuming as he fully came to. "You." he snarled. He tried to get up, but stumbled a bit....still disoriented from being knocked out twice now. "You...you...." he growled, trying to form words through his anger. Snapping his jaws when she came a little too close to his, quite large, personal space bubble.

"Wh...what were you thinking?!" he snarled, rolling to his feet once more. This time, he managed to get up...albit a bit of wobbling. His large golden wings extended themselves as he poised himself for an awkward attack. "Why I-I..o...ought smite thee, you...you...blasted, pearl-loving brute!"

Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@ratly @chibikittens

Lilith took to the air with the spiral in her clutches. The useless thing was delirious right now, so it would be best to get her to Azazel. He would know what to do. She angled herself in the direction she had seen her larger brother fly off to, and scanned the ground for any evidence of disturbance. As she rounded the bend she had seen her brother disappear around, she reared backwards at what she saw.

There had been a battle here, that much was very clear. She looked at the empty cart, where there were tattered ropes, and evidence of plague spittle everywhere. Her lip pulled back in disgust as she analyzed the site further. Suddenly, a wrenching fear took hold of her chest. Azazel wasn't here, he was nowhere to be seen. Had he pursued the attackers? Was he captured himself? The thought of her behemoth of a brother in the Plague Flight's clutches made something nasty in her boil.

"Azazel," she spoke softly, not wishing to be overheard from any enemy dragons that may be flying by. There was no response. It surprised her when she heard her armour scratching, and it was only then that she noticed her whole body was trembling. Trembling with a barely contained rage.

There was a whisper. The blue beast peered into the hallway past his cell. It had sounded like it had come from right beside him. He was about the respond in kind, but then he heard groaning, and then a snarl as a dragon spoke venomously to their cell mate. They sounded a bit disoriented, but it didn't take long for Azazel to pinpoint the voice. "Prince Glory?" He spoke just loud enough to get to the adjacent cell, but hopefully not loud enough to travel down the corridor. "Is that you?"

He brought a claw up to tap at the metal containing him, testing it. It seemed to be thick wrought iron, but in the Plague's territory, everything begins to rot or corrode at some time. There was small evidence of that in a corner of the barred surface. A small amount of corrosion, not yet caught by the guards.

He furrowed his brow, thinking hard. He had heard some stories from his clan mate, Viseryx, who had been trapped her for a long time. It was actually where him and Sardonyx had met. Their visit had not been kind to them, and they had managed to escape, so he was sure he could do the same. His only worry was that they managed to catch Lilith. He prayed she was alright.
@ratly @chibikittens

Lilith took to the air with the spiral in her clutches. The useless thing was delirious right now, so it would be best to get her to Azazel. He would know what to do. She angled herself in the direction she had seen her larger brother fly off to, and scanned the ground for any evidence of disturbance. As she rounded the bend she had seen her brother disappear around, she reared backwards at what she saw.

There had been a battle here, that much was very clear. She looked at the empty cart, where there were tattered ropes, and evidence of plague spittle everywhere. Her lip pulled back in disgust as she analyzed the site further. Suddenly, a wrenching fear took hold of her chest. Azazel wasn't here, he was nowhere to be seen. Had he pursued the attackers? Was he captured himself? The thought of her behemoth of a brother in the Plague Flight's clutches made something nasty in her boil.

"Azazel," she spoke softly, not wishing to be overheard from any enemy dragons that may be flying by. There was no response. It surprised her when she heard her armour scratching, and it was only then that she noticed her whole body was trembling. Trembling with a barely contained rage.

There was a whisper. The blue beast peered into the hallway past his cell. It had sounded like it had come from right beside him. He was about the respond in kind, but then he heard groaning, and then a snarl as a dragon spoke venomously to their cell mate. They sounded a bit disoriented, but it didn't take long for Azazel to pinpoint the voice. "Prince Glory?" He spoke just loud enough to get to the adjacent cell, but hopefully not loud enough to travel down the corridor. "Is that you?"

He brought a claw up to tap at the metal containing him, testing it. It seemed to be thick wrought iron, but in the Plague's territory, everything begins to rot or corrode at some time. There was small evidence of that in a corner of the barred surface. A small amount of corrosion, not yet caught by the guards.

He furrowed his brow, thinking hard. He had heard some stories from his clan mate, Viseryx, who had been trapped her for a long time. It was actually where him and Sardonyx had met. Their visit had not been kind to them, and they had managed to escape, so he was sure he could do the same. His only worry was that they managed to catch Lilith. He prayed she was alright.
@ratly @nwolfdragon ((Haha yeah, that game is super speedy XD Every time I log on there seems to be a ton of new pages I have to catch up to :') ))

Sinner jumped to attention as the dragon began to stir. Anger flared in his eyes, she could see that clearly, and while it was a bit disarming to be in a caged cell with a dragon who was absolutely, hot-bloodedly fuming at her, she wasn't too fearful. She had seen these looks before, in the eyes of her clients and in the dragons who she had fought with in the past. So she was pretty confident that she could hold her own should the Wildclaw make a move; after all she had gotten the upper-claw on him already.
With the clashing of teeth, she could see that he was riled up for a fight. Her stance grew tense and she kept a steady eye on her enemy. However as he spoke the corners of her mouth turned up in a sly smirk.
"...'Smite thee'?" She scoffed. "Hmph, well, I suppose I'm thinking of how grateful I am that I don't speak like you..." Sinner reflected Glory's growl right back at him.
She stood there and locked eyes with him. She was prepared to fight, but didn't move to make the first blow. Instead her cherry pink eyes seemed to be scanning him up and down, looking for weaknesses to exploit if need be. However as much as she tried to focus on the here and now, her heart was still troubled about the fate of her friend.
And then the voice was back.
Sinner fought the temptation to look for the source, certain that if she turned away that Glory would attack her. But she caved in, and cast a side-long glance out past the bars. A flash of blue scales from a bit further down the hallway. It was a Guardian she didn't recognize, but took a guess at who they were.
"...Prince Glory?" She responded, feeling an idea come to mind.
"That chump's dying in here!"
She waited, wondering if the dragon was a strong as he seemed to appeared, waiting to see if he made any moves to break out or otherwise cause some sort of scene to distract the guards.
Up and down, up and down. Kira felt the motions as she hung from the large, clutching talons of the Guardian. Her eyes blinked slowly, traveling down to her wing, seeing the blisters eating away at her skin.
"Aughhh..." She groaned, no longer laughing.
"Wh...?" Kira turned her head to the side, looking up awkwardly at the huge dragon who carried her. Fear instantly seized her body and she began to thrash out.
"Holy hell!" She cried, her red eyes flashing with panic.
"S-Sinner! Help! Help!" She pleaded, shouting out for her friend, but the Pearlcatcher didn't show up to her rescue. Her bag began shifting as the ferret inside moved about, mirroring the Spiral's fear. The creature popped out and began dashing nimbly all over the two dragon's bodies, chittering furiously.
@ratly @nwolfdragon ((Haha yeah, that game is super speedy XD Every time I log on there seems to be a ton of new pages I have to catch up to :') ))

Sinner jumped to attention as the dragon began to stir. Anger flared in his eyes, she could see that clearly, and while it was a bit disarming to be in a caged cell with a dragon who was absolutely, hot-bloodedly fuming at her, she wasn't too fearful. She had seen these looks before, in the eyes of her clients and in the dragons who she had fought with in the past. So she was pretty confident that she could hold her own should the Wildclaw make a move; after all she had gotten the upper-claw on him already.
With the clashing of teeth, she could see that he was riled up for a fight. Her stance grew tense and she kept a steady eye on her enemy. However as he spoke the corners of her mouth turned up in a sly smirk.
"...'Smite thee'?" She scoffed. "Hmph, well, I suppose I'm thinking of how grateful I am that I don't speak like you..." Sinner reflected Glory's growl right back at him.
She stood there and locked eyes with him. She was prepared to fight, but didn't move to make the first blow. Instead her cherry pink eyes seemed to be scanning him up and down, looking for weaknesses to exploit if need be. However as much as she tried to focus on the here and now, her heart was still troubled about the fate of her friend.
And then the voice was back.
Sinner fought the temptation to look for the source, certain that if she turned away that Glory would attack her. But she caved in, and cast a side-long glance out past the bars. A flash of blue scales from a bit further down the hallway. It was a Guardian she didn't recognize, but took a guess at who they were.
"...Prince Glory?" She responded, feeling an idea come to mind.
"That chump's dying in here!"
She waited, wondering if the dragon was a strong as he seemed to appeared, waiting to see if he made any moves to break out or otherwise cause some sort of scene to distract the guards.
Up and down, up and down. Kira felt the motions as she hung from the large, clutching talons of the Guardian. Her eyes blinked slowly, traveling down to her wing, seeing the blisters eating away at her skin.
"Aughhh..." She groaned, no longer laughing.
"Wh...?" Kira turned her head to the side, looking up awkwardly at the huge dragon who carried her. Fear instantly seized her body and she began to thrash out.
"Holy hell!" She cried, her red eyes flashing with panic.
"S-Sinner! Help! Help!" She pleaded, shouting out for her friend, but the Pearlcatcher didn't show up to her rescue. Her bag began shifting as the ferret inside moved about, mirroring the Spiral's fear. The creature popped out and began dashing nimbly all over the two dragon's bodies, chittering furiously.
TXKcK16.png
@NwolfDragon @Chibikittens

"You blasted little she-devil." Glory growled again as he took another step towards her. The pearlcatcher snapped a retort to him, which made the prince paused. He cocked his head to the side, his glare lightening. He let out an awkward mix between a chuckle and a growl. He was amused that the only thing she attacked was his speech. He just whipped his tail to the side.

His attention was grabbed once again by the voice of one his guards. A wide eye stare came upon his features...he was sure that all of his guards were dead. "Azazel?!" he gaped. He was about to go to the bars until the pearlcatcher yelped out that he was dying. Instantly that put him on guard, a soft growl echoing from his throat before he started towards the female. It wasn't until he got a good look of the cell did he realize what she was doing.

She was crafty...he'll give her that. Falling over onto his side, the wildclaw groaned out. "Azazel, help! This pearlcatcher, she's a crazy dragon! Help!"

As well as he respected her plan, he was gonna get her back for kidnapping him in the first place...that's for sure. "Help, I think she has rabies or something! Aaagh!"
@NwolfDragon @Chibikittens

"You blasted little she-devil." Glory growled again as he took another step towards her. The pearlcatcher snapped a retort to him, which made the prince paused. He cocked his head to the side, his glare lightening. He let out an awkward mix between a chuckle and a growl. He was amused that the only thing she attacked was his speech. He just whipped his tail to the side.

His attention was grabbed once again by the voice of one his guards. A wide eye stare came upon his features...he was sure that all of his guards were dead. "Azazel?!" he gaped. He was about to go to the bars until the pearlcatcher yelped out that he was dying. Instantly that put him on guard, a soft growl echoing from his throat before he started towards the female. It wasn't until he got a good look of the cell did he realize what she was doing.

She was crafty...he'll give her that. Falling over onto his side, the wildclaw groaned out. "Azazel, help! This pearlcatcher, she's a crazy dragon! Help!"

As well as he respected her plan, he was gonna get her back for kidnapping him in the first place...that's for sure. "Help, I think she has rabies or something! Aaagh!"
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Sealeo @Chibikittens

A ferret had popped out of the blasted Spiral's pouch just as she had awoken in a panicked daze. The creature was now darting around both their bodies. "Blasted rodent! Call of your pet or I'm shaking him off to plunge below!" She was in no mood to deal small creatures, let alone a tiny one. Her claws tightened to back up her threat, and she grumbled.

"What was the purpose of you and your companion kidnapping a nature dragon?" She began her interrogation, "That was awfully stupid of you both."

----

Azazel cocked his head to the side as he caught the voices in the adjacent cell. It was the Prince, and what he could only assume was the pearlcatcher. They seemed to be practically at eachother's throats, and while he was concerned for the nature flight prince, he was not about to submerge into histeria. Glory was intelligent, he could handle himself for a bit. There was a pause in their venemous conversation, and then groaning that perked Azazel's interest. Further listening revealed it to be overly dramatic. He gave a deep chuckle at the two, "please, I may be a burly beast, but do not treat me as one." He continued to eye the bars while he spoke to them in hushed tones, "I was planning to get out of this cage regardless, no need to trick me into it. I am honor bound to get prince Glory to his home, safe and sound."

He gave a breathless laugh, "I can only imagine how furious Apalala would be with me if I broke that promise." His mate was quite the maelstrom when her temper rose, but that was a rare sight to occur, indeed. Azazel himself had only seen it a handful of times.

Without further hesitation, he placed a large clawed hand on the rusted part, and eased some pressure onto it, to see how it would react. It groaned slightly, making him pause and check the guards down the hall. They didn't seem to hear anything, which made him smile in relief. A little more of a push, and the rusted metal started the bend, this will do quite nicely. He leaned over closer to Glory's cell, "are there rusted bits along the outer rim of your bars? If so, I can do this quickly and precisely"
@Sealeo @Chibikittens

A ferret had popped out of the blasted Spiral's pouch just as she had awoken in a panicked daze. The creature was now darting around both their bodies. "Blasted rodent! Call of your pet or I'm shaking him off to plunge below!" She was in no mood to deal small creatures, let alone a tiny one. Her claws tightened to back up her threat, and she grumbled.

"What was the purpose of you and your companion kidnapping a nature dragon?" She began her interrogation, "That was awfully stupid of you both."

----

Azazel cocked his head to the side as he caught the voices in the adjacent cell. It was the Prince, and what he could only assume was the pearlcatcher. They seemed to be practically at eachother's throats, and while he was concerned for the nature flight prince, he was not about to submerge into histeria. Glory was intelligent, he could handle himself for a bit. There was a pause in their venemous conversation, and then groaning that perked Azazel's interest. Further listening revealed it to be overly dramatic. He gave a deep chuckle at the two, "please, I may be a burly beast, but do not treat me as one." He continued to eye the bars while he spoke to them in hushed tones, "I was planning to get out of this cage regardless, no need to trick me into it. I am honor bound to get prince Glory to his home, safe and sound."

He gave a breathless laugh, "I can only imagine how furious Apalala would be with me if I broke that promise." His mate was quite the maelstrom when her temper rose, but that was a rare sight to occur, indeed. Azazel himself had only seen it a handful of times.

Without further hesitation, he placed a large clawed hand on the rusted part, and eased some pressure onto it, to see how it would react. It groaned slightly, making him pause and check the guards down the hall. They didn't seem to hear anything, which made him smile in relief. A little more of a push, and the rusted metal started the bend, this will do quite nicely. He leaned over closer to Glory's cell, "are there rusted bits along the outer rim of your bars? If so, I can do this quickly and precisely"
1 2 3