Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
@Dreamweave
Sorry, I had to go out of town short notice and didn't think to check online!
Crossroads sent!
@Dreamweave
Sorry, I had to go out of town short notice and didn't think to check online!
Crossroads sent!
@amandangerous @Carnimirie Hey, unfortuneately your pair only had one egg and it was off on color and breed T~T But thank you guys so much for lending your dragons for my project~! Ping or PM me what you'd like to see as payment for letting me use your dragons and I'll send your guys back with it~ Also, this is the bab if either of you wants him- (amandangerous- if you want him please name him asap though as requested by Carnimirie, thanks~ ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23540334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235404/23540334_350.png[/img] [/url]
@amandangerous
@Carnimirie

Hey, unfortuneately your pair only had one egg and it was off on color and breed T~T But thank you guys so much for lending your dragons for my project~! Ping or PM me what you'd like to see as payment for letting me use your dragons and I'll send your guys back with it~

Also, this is the bab if either of you wants him- (amandangerous- if you want him please name him asap though as requested by Carnimirie, thanks~ )

23540334_350.png
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
For some reason I never saw the ping on the OP of this thread, but I'd be happy to help out if I can.
For some reason I never saw the ping on the OP of this thread, but I'd be happy to help out if I can.
BGVAqlH.png
@Dreamweave sorry to hear the breeding didn't yield what you were looking for (one egg? yikes!) It's a very cute bab, unfortunately I have no room so I am ok. I don't do much dragon lending so I don't know what the standard pricing for this is, and I'm really ok with whatever you think is fair and affordable for you. I'm just happy to help out more than anything c:
@Dreamweave sorry to hear the breeding didn't yield what you were looking for (one egg? yikes!) It's a very cute bab, unfortunately I have no room so I am ok. I don't do much dragon lending so I don't know what the standard pricing for this is, and I'm really ok with whatever you think is fair and affordable for you. I'm just happy to help out more than anything c:
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
@Dreamweave
One egg is a mega bummer! Once the cooldown is over you're more than welcome to hit me up and use Turon again!
I don't want the baby at all, so you can do whatever you like. I don't need payment, so just send me a CR back :)
@Dreamweave
One egg is a mega bummer! Once the cooldown is over you're more than welcome to hit me up and use Turon again!
I don't want the baby at all, so you can do whatever you like. I don't need payment, so just send me a CR back :)
@softowl

Oh my, I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you for so long, it's the last few weeks of school so it was really hectic and tiring during the week so I just couldn't get the motivation to make myself get on my computer and organize/set things up >~<

And, if you mean for the first time the pings were sent out, that was the first round of pings and you weren't in that group so don't worry~ I'm doing another try because the first pair these two lovely people above me ^^^ loaned out to me only had one egg and it was the wrong breed (which is a big deal when you want a WC ~.~ ) and color...

Anyway, if you're still up to let me borrow your WC girl for this project that'd be awesome~! The owner of the male I had planned agreed and I should be able to send them to that same nest so I'd just need you to CR the girl and I can send her off to the host with the male. If you changed your mind that's fine too though~
@softowl

Oh my, I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you for so long, it's the last few weeks of school so it was really hectic and tiring during the week so I just couldn't get the motivation to make myself get on my computer and organize/set things up >~<

And, if you mean for the first time the pings were sent out, that was the first round of pings and you weren't in that group so don't worry~ I'm doing another try because the first pair these two lovely people above me ^^^ loaned out to me only had one egg and it was the wrong breed (which is a big deal when you want a WC ~.~ ) and color...

Anyway, if you're still up to let me borrow your WC girl for this project that'd be awesome~! The owner of the male I had planned agreed and I should be able to send them to that same nest so I'd just need you to CR the girl and I can send her off to the host with the male. If you changed your mind that's fine too though~
@Dreamweave I'm certainly happy to help, but would prefer some kind of collateral trade if that's okay! Happy to work that out in PMs if you prefer. :)
@Dreamweave I'm certainly happy to help, but would prefer some kind of collateral trade if that's okay! Happy to work that out in PMs if you prefer. :)
BGVAqlH.png
@Dreamweave
Well if you ever need to borrow my dragons let me know I think I might have a few whom may bring you closer to your goal which is also near my dragon color goal at the moment. :) if not all good I wish you luck and good breeding when you do.
@Dreamweave
Well if you ever need to borrow my dragons let me know I think I might have a few whom may bring you closer to your goal which is also near my dragon color goal at the moment. :) if not all good I wish you luck and good breeding when you do.
@LadyFireWolf

Yeah, you offered Jual the first round, unfortunately only one person with a WC answered and it was a female as well so I couldn't use her, but if this round doesn't work out as well and I can find a male WC I might take you up on that offer~ thank you ^.^
@LadyFireWolf

Yeah, you offered Jual the first round, unfortunately only one person with a WC answered and it was a female as well so I couldn't use her, but if this round doesn't work out as well and I can find a male WC I might take you up on that offer~ thank you ^.^
@softowl @unwashedwonder Ok, so your dragons are finally on a nest... and they had two eggs... Better than one I guess X3 We'll see how the nest turns out~ I used a different host than last time 'cause that other person seems to be on a break. Here are their profile links for if you two want to check up on them (and also so I can check up on them lol) [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3437270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/34373/3437270.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11479897] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/114799/11479897.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] unwashedwonder - I'll get you those fams when I send your dragon back, I should have more extras by then softowl- you can ping or pm me concerning what you'd like as a tip/payment for letting me use your girl, and I'll make sure the kids are named~
@softowl
@unwashedwonder

Ok, so your dragons are finally on a nest... and they had two eggs... Better than one I guess X3 We'll see how the nest turns out~ I used a different host than last time 'cause that other person seems to be on a break. Here are their profile links for if you two want to check up on them (and also so I can check up on them lol)

3437270.png

11479897.png

unwashedwonder - I'll get you those fams when I send your dragon back, I should have more extras by then

softowl- you can ping or pm me concerning what you'd like as a tip/payment for letting me use your girl, and I'll make sure the kids are named~
1 2 3 4