Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Light Sprite [W] Gems
[s]Thinkin bout[/s] selling mine [s]but idk what are they going for lately?[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7733090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/77331/7733090_350.png[/img] [/url] Him there. Any offers? Really only want gems tbh. I wanna buy a million accents.
Thinkin bout selling mine but idk what are they going for lately?

7733090_350.png

Him there.

Any offers? Really only want gems tbh. I wanna buy a million accents.
tt10739042fltt.gif
@sigh Just as a price check, they usually go for 35kg (very low range) to 55kg (very high range), the average being around 45kg to 50kg.

No chance you'd take accents? :P
@sigh Just as a price check, they usually go for 35kg (very low range) to 55kg (very high range), the average being around 45kg to 50kg.

No chance you'd take accents? :P
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan thank you! ah ok, that seems about what I paid way back when so that's not too shabby. I'm kinda hesitant to take entirely accents even if they are valuable (like how really limited/retired ones on the AH for 5-10k yipes), but maybe a combination of accents and gems? I've been out of the game a while so I don't really know what's out there :U
@Xairathan thank you! ah ok, that seems about what I paid way back when so that's not too shabby. I'm kinda hesitant to take entirely accents even if they are valuable (like how really limited/retired ones on the AH for 5-10k yipes), but maybe a combination of accents and gems? I've been out of the game a while so I don't really know what's out there :U
tt10739042fltt.gif
@sigh Wow, how far back was that? .__. The only time I can think of Light Sprites being that expensive were a few months ago... -confusion-

Alas, price trends escape me.

Well, what kind of accents are you interested in? Depending on what you like I might be able to point you in a few artists' directions or offer you some of what I have.
@sigh Wow, how far back was that? .__. The only time I can think of Light Sprites being that expensive were a few months ago... -confusion-

Alas, price trends escape me.

Well, what kind of accents are you interested in? Depending on what you like I might be able to point you in a few artists' directions or offer you some of what I have.
vnfnSuk.gif
@ Xairathan apparently FR clears notifications now so I can't check but it was a few months ago, I wanna say back in december maybe, I'm pretty sure I paid around 30k gems for the sprite so if that's the lower end or average of what they're going for then I am cool with that since I'm at least not losing anything if I manage to sell haha.

Embarrassingly I am all about the pastel memes but it seems like loads of artists I like have left. :( ahh off the top of my head I can think of like brioche and monarque and chee. pesticide also made (makes?) cool stuff.. If you know anyone similar to those kinda styles I'd love a nudge in their direction! thank you lol
@ Xairathan apparently FR clears notifications now so I can't check but it was a few months ago, I wanna say back in december maybe, I'm pretty sure I paid around 30k gems for the sprite so if that's the lower end or average of what they're going for then I am cool with that since I'm at least not losing anything if I manage to sell haha.

Embarrassingly I am all about the pastel memes but it seems like loads of artists I like have left. :( ahh off the top of my head I can think of like brioche and monarque and chee. pesticide also made (makes?) cool stuff.. If you know anyone similar to those kinda styles I'd love a nudge in their direction! thank you lol
tt10739042fltt.gif
@Xairathan fail ping
@Xairathan fail ping
tt10739042fltt.gif
@sigh Oh okay, that makes sense.

I'd suggest not selling for 35kg unless you're extremely desperate though; 40k at the least should be what you go for it.

Ahaha yep, Brioche and Monarque are the big ones in pastel. I unfortunately don't track the pastel accent makers since I'm not really that into it, but maybe try:

doetails, Archfiend (I'm not sure, maybe?), spassow, and maybe Calavera?
@sigh Oh okay, that makes sense.

I'd suggest not selling for 35kg unless you're extremely desperate though; 40k at the least should be what you go for it.

Ahaha yep, Brioche and Monarque are the big ones in pastel. I unfortunately don't track the pastel accent makers since I'm not really that into it, but maybe try:

doetails, Archfiend (I'm not sure, maybe?), spassow, and maybe Calavera?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Featherly I probably could, I'm not in a rush or anything- I'll message you!
@Featherly I probably could, I'm not in a rush or anything- I'll message you!
tt10739042fltt.gif
@sigh if you don't end up making a deal with Featherly for it I should have enough to buy one in a couple weeks (no payment plans required).
@sigh if you don't end up making a deal with Featherly for it I should have enough to buy one in a couple weeks (no payment plans required).
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
@sigh Someone gave me URL to link your thread,I provided only accents(may added some gems aha) but not pure Gems.If you are interested in my accents,I would like to have a try.

Accents showed in the gallery of my shop

@sigh Someone gave me URL to link your thread,I provided only accents(may added some gems aha) but not pure Gems.If you are interested in my accents,I would like to have a try.

Accents showed in the gallery of my shop

5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt