Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Greathorn (Beetle Dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6
OOhhh wow...great fanart Amphyrre! I could easily see this thing sporting the new hex or butterfly gene like it is nobody's business!
OOhhh wow...great fanart Amphyrre! I could easily see this thing sporting the new hex or butterfly gene like it is nobody's business!
Also, I see where you got your basis: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Dead_Rhinoceros_Beetle.jpg[/img] You used varieties of Rhinoceros Beetles for your basis of this dragon...I likey! We have not had an insectoid dragon yet!
Also, I see where you got your basis:
Dead_Rhinoceros_Beetle.jpg
You used varieties of Rhinoceros Beetles for your basis of this dragon...I likey! We have not had an insectoid dragon yet!
@Amphyrre

I need 50.

I like the idea of the outer 'wings' (shell) protecting the inner wings. That's very cool. I also don't think this looks anything like a Ridgeback?? I mean, both Spirals and Imperials are long, but here we are with two long dragons with short little limbs. The horn is very different and the style is very different.

Small but bigger than a Fae is nice, but I think I'd prefer them to be huge, maybe the heaviest dragons in the game. The beetles themselves are pretty big as far as beetles go, I think? But that's purely my opinion.

I also think it might be cool to have some barbs on their legs. The actual beetle has kind of spiky looking legs and I think that might look cool on these kids.

As far as culture go...Maybe the males sort of...joust with their horns to determine who is the best?
@Amphyrre

I need 50.

I like the idea of the outer 'wings' (shell) protecting the inner wings. That's very cool. I also don't think this looks anything like a Ridgeback?? I mean, both Spirals and Imperials are long, but here we are with two long dragons with short little limbs. The horn is very different and the style is very different.

Small but bigger than a Fae is nice, but I think I'd prefer them to be huge, maybe the heaviest dragons in the game. The beetles themselves are pretty big as far as beetles go, I think? But that's purely my opinion.

I also think it might be cool to have some barbs on their legs. The actual beetle has kind of spiky looking legs and I think that might look cool on these kids.

As far as culture go...Maybe the males sort of...joust with their horns to determine who is the best?
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
God, I NEED an insectoid dragon like yesterday

I am such a huge fan of buggos and arthropods and stuff and it pains me that most petsites cater to the "wolfaboo" types. FR manages to at least have some nice variety in the currently available breeds but I'd be so down with this or any similar design because I think, personally, the legs, horns, and general build are different enough than what we have on the site rn c:
God, I NEED an insectoid dragon like yesterday

I am such a huge fan of buggos and arthropods and stuff and it pains me that most petsites cater to the "wolfaboo" types. FR manages to at least have some nice variety in the currently available breeds but I'd be so down with this or any similar design because I think, personally, the legs, horns, and general build are different enough than what we have on the site rn c:
support!

that concept art is really, really cute. i think i might like it better without the middle set of legs, but however it comes out, i'm sure i'll still support it. i would also like it a lot if the females had horns of equal or lesser size, because i feel like we don't have a lot of flashy females and all the males get big horns and things (even though that is how it usually is, i know, but it would be very cool to have females with a big horn, too.)
support!

that concept art is really, really cute. i think i might like it better without the middle set of legs, but however it comes out, i'm sure i'll still support it. i would also like it a lot if the females had horns of equal or lesser size, because i feel like we don't have a lot of flashy females and all the males get big horns and things (even though that is how it usually is, i know, but it would be very cool to have females with a big horn, too.)
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
I love love love the extra limbs. I'm hoping for a dragon with extra limbs someday. I love your original dragon!
I love love love the extra limbs. I'm hoping for a dragon with extra limbs someday. I love your original dragon!
F3Wm4hb.png
Support. But please let the scroll be T!! (muses through dergs)
Support. But please let the scroll be T!! (muses through dergs)
very cool, support!
very cool, support!
615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png615MS.png
This is a great idea! You could also make them look like they have a segmented body like insects do.
This is a great idea! You could also make them look like they have a segmented body like insects do.
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
PLEASE this is so cute
PLEASE this is so cute
1 2 3 4 5 6