Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Deep Betrayal (FULL!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Blushweaver
"Oh dear." I blink a bit and separate from Nova, as she was already walking towards Nether. I turned to the bleeding Pippin. I wasn't a true healer, but if needed... I located the cuts and concentrated. The blood collected itself and I gently shoved it into a large vein. I added pressure and put some ice on them. It wasn't too bad, as Death had said. But he would still need a bit of help.
@Blushweaver
"Oh dear." I blink a bit and separate from Nova, as she was already walking towards Nether. I turned to the bleeding Pippin. I wasn't a true healer, but if needed... I located the cuts and concentrated. The blood collected itself and I gently shoved it into a large vein. I added pressure and put some ice on them. It wasn't too bad, as Death had said. But he would still need a bit of help.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22893161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228932/22893161_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Leilana's mouth flew wide open and gasped. She squeezed her eyes tightly. She reopened her eyes after a few seconds. [i]What the hell...[/i], she thought. [i] Death just...attacked Pippin..." "You just...just...just attacked him for no reason! What's wrong with you?!", she says glaring at Death. [i]It's probably best not to disrespect him[/i], she thought and quickly looked down. @FrostWind She quickly got up and walked inside.
Leilana's mouth flew wide open and gasped. She squeezed her eyes tightly. She reopened her eyes after a few seconds. What the hell..., she thought. Death just...attacked Pippin..."

"You just...just...just attacked him for no reason! What's wrong with you?!", she says glaring at Death. It's probably best not to disrespect him, she thought and quickly looked down.
@FrostWind

She quickly got up and walked inside.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Frostwind

Livid gave a weird look at the guy. Nether? Rethen? Switch bodies? What?
"S-so...when will N-nether come back?" He didn't want to be rude to the demon so he said, "Not that I don't like you but you know", his voice fades at the end.

@Frostwind

Livid gave a weird look at the guy. Nether? Rethen? Switch bodies? What?
"S-so...when will N-nether come back?" He didn't want to be rude to the demon so he said, "Not that I don't like you but you know", his voice fades at the end.

When addressed by Death he finally found the Skycatcher he had been looking for earlier. Studying the dragon, he began to feel a sense of dread. A few steps backwards were taken, but then... then Death said he would give him the time.

He didn't quite recall what happened, but when his eyes fluttered open he gave a small groan. Unsteadily, he looked around at the other dragons near him. His feathers felt stiff, and his frame started some at the sight of blood. Was it his? He really wasn't sure, but he couldn't see any scratches that would count for the blood. His head lifted some, and he caught sight of a few of the dragons making haste for the ice spire. "What... what is going on?" His head turned again to locate Nether.
When addressed by Death he finally found the Skycatcher he had been looking for earlier. Studying the dragon, he began to feel a sense of dread. A few steps backwards were taken, but then... then Death said he would give him the time.

He didn't quite recall what happened, but when his eyes fluttered open he gave a small groan. Unsteadily, he looked around at the other dragons near him. His feathers felt stiff, and his frame started some at the sight of blood. Was it his? He really wasn't sure, but he couldn't see any scratches that would count for the blood. His head lifted some, and he caught sight of a few of the dragons making haste for the ice spire. "What... what is going on?" His head turned again to locate Nether.
vV5jbm.png
@Frostwind

Nova nodded. "It's nice to meet you then, Rethen. Although I wish it was under different circumstances."
@Frostwind

Nova nodded. "It's nice to meet you then, Rethen. Although I wish it was under different circumstances."
2drwvZa.png
@Imani

"If I sneeze or pass out. Were you not listening?! UGH! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T PAY ATTENTION! But yeah, that coward will be back soon enough, Seeing as I'm allergic to stupidity." Rethen sneered, gesturing at the group as he added that last comment.

@Marchhare

"Whatever. It's not like I wanted to meet you..." Rethen grunted, pulling out a feather and waving it in front of his nose. A-choo! And soon enough, Nether had returned.

@Blushweaver

"E-E-Erm...A-ask someone else...I'm not good at explaining...Eep!" Nether quickly said, before flying off into the Spire.
@Imani

"If I sneeze or pass out. Were you not listening?! UGH! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T PAY ATTENTION! But yeah, that coward will be back soon enough, Seeing as I'm allergic to stupidity." Rethen sneered, gesturing at the group as he added that last comment.

@Marchhare

"Whatever. It's not like I wanted to meet you..." Rethen grunted, pulling out a feather and waving it in front of his nose. A-choo! And soon enough, Nether had returned.

@Blushweaver

"E-E-Erm...A-ask someone else...I'm not good at explaining...Eep!" Nether quickly said, before flying off into the Spire.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6279521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62796/6279521_350.png[/img] [/url] @frostwind @blushweaver Kai glanced back to Nether...Rethen? It didn't matter much to her what he wanted to be called at the moment, but his suddenly loud behavior threw her off a bit. He suddenly seemed as though he could care less for the bloodied Coatl here, and a portion of her fear quickly gave way to anger. "Does that really matter right now Nether?" She spoke, a slight growl at the edge of her words. She walked closer to Pippin though made sure to give the dragon healing him some room. "Isn't there some way we can bring him with us, until he wakes up or something?" Kai inquired. She took a breath to still herself, and looked around at the dragons for an answer. Just then, the Coatl seemed to wake up and look around. Kai glanced down with relief that he seemed to be okay. It never hurt to ask though. "Oh, Pippin! Do you feel alright? Does anything hurt?"

6279521_350.png
@frostwind @blushweaver

Kai glanced back to Nether...Rethen? It didn't matter much to her what he wanted to be called at the moment, but his suddenly loud behavior threw her off a bit. He suddenly seemed as though he could care less for the bloodied Coatl here, and a portion of her fear quickly gave way to anger.
"Does that really matter right now Nether?" She spoke, a slight growl at the edge of her words. She walked closer to Pippin though made sure to give the dragon healing him some room.
"Isn't there some way we can bring him with us, until he wakes up or something?" Kai inquired. She took a breath to still herself, and looked around at the dragons for an answer.
Just then, the Coatl seemed to wake up and look around. Kai glanced down with relief that he seemed to be okay. It never hurt to ask though.
"Oh, Pippin! Do you feel alright? Does anything hurt?"

ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@ChibiKittens

That sort of response from Nether earned a hard stare from Pippin, but then he was unaware of the whole Nether/Rethen thing. It was difficult to keep track of dragons changing personality when collapsing to the ground after being attacked. Realizing he still had not an inkling of what happened, he looked to the other dragon who had addressed him. "I..."

Slowly, he got back up to his feet. His wings stretched upwards to ensure that they still worked. Another look was given over to his frame to see if everything was still there. Everything save his pocket watch, which he was sure was still missing. "I think I am all right. Nothing appears broken. I just don't know where all this blood came from." He attempted to wipe some of it off.
@ChibiKittens

That sort of response from Nether earned a hard stare from Pippin, but then he was unaware of the whole Nether/Rethen thing. It was difficult to keep track of dragons changing personality when collapsing to the ground after being attacked. Realizing he still had not an inkling of what happened, he looked to the other dragon who had addressed him. "I..."

Slowly, he got back up to his feet. His wings stretched upwards to ensure that they still worked. Another look was given over to his frame to see if everything was still there. Everything save his pocket watch, which he was sure was still missing. "I think I am all right. Nothing appears broken. I just don't know where all this blood came from." He attempted to wipe some of it off.
vV5jbm.png
@Blushweaver @Chibikittens
"I hope you're feeling alright, now that you're moving.. Or well, moving a bit, " I said, glancing at the Coatl. Pippin, or something like that.
I noticed a large Wildclaw standing next to Pippin. "Oh, hello." I muttered. "Care to help me with him?"
@Blushweaver @Chibikittens
"I hope you're feeling alright, now that you're moving.. Or well, moving a bit, " I said, glancing at the Coatl. Pippin, or something like that.
I noticed a large Wildclaw standing next to Pippin. "Oh, hello." I muttered. "Care to help me with him?"
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
[quote name="Agrina" date=2016-04-27 18:24:58] @ Blushweaver "Oh dear." I blink a bit and separate from Nova, as she was already walking towards Nether. I turned to the bleeding Pippin. I wasn't a true healer, but if needed... I located the cuts and concentrated. The blood collected itself and I gently shoved it into a large vein. I added pressure and put some ice on them. It wasn't too bad, as Death had said. But he would still need a bit of help. [/quote] (Um.. Sorry to bother you, but did you get this ping?)
Agrina wrote on 2016-04-27:
@ Blushweaver
(Um.. Sorry to bother you, but did you get this ping?)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11