Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I love the baby previews, anyone else?
1 2
With so many of my pairs on breeding hiatus, I love going to the nesting grounds and mixing and matching my dragons to see what babies they'll make.

One of my two imperials makes the nicest color combinations with a fae. After a bunch of refreshes I even saw a baby imp from them! And there are some pairings that I won't break up because I have breeding goals, but it's still fun to see what they might make with other dragons.

I only wish I could see which terts the babies would get too; only a few of my dragons have terts, so they mostly don't show.
With so many of my pairs on breeding hiatus, I love going to the nesting grounds and mixing and matching my dragons to see what babies they'll make.

One of my two imperials makes the nicest color combinations with a fae. After a bunch of refreshes I even saw a baby imp from them! And there are some pairings that I won't break up because I have breeding goals, but it's still fun to see what they might make with other dragons.

I only wish I could see which terts the babies would get too; only a few of my dragons have terts, so they mostly don't show.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I love the breeding on this website; It is very interesting to see what pairs might make what before you breed them, without the need of an external website/program. It's awesome!
I love the breeding on this website; It is very interesting to see what pairs might make what before you breed them, without the need of an external website/program. It's awesome!
Oh yes, I spend crazy amounts of time looking at the previews every time I go to breed. Sometimes I mix my ready to breed dragons too just to see.
Oh yes, I spend crazy amounts of time looking at the previews every time I go to breed. Sometimes I mix my ready to breed dragons too just to see.
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png16618366614_0411d45852_o.pngtumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.png
Me too. Then I have to come up with a reason to put them together in my storyline.
Me too. Then I have to come up with a reason to put them together in my storyline.
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
@Lightning - haha, me too.
@Lightning - haha, me too.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
It is fun because it is like an easter egg! Jumbled colors of goodness!
It is fun because it is like an easter egg! Jumbled colors of goodness!
tumblr_nibggpvO0R1u8a5jso2_1280.png
I do really like breeding previews, though I wish you could do it when the dragons were off RTB too.
I do really like breeding previews, though I wish you could do it when the dragons were off RTB too.
banner.png
Yeah, I sometimes sit for a good amount of time just clicking through the previews. I find it rather relaxing.
Yeah, I sometimes sit for a good amount of time just clicking through the previews. I find it rather relaxing.
Lateiicesignature_zps9f295e08.png
I like mixing and matching too, even though I will probably not break up my pairs. It's so much fun :D Some of the possibilities are super pretty and some look like the monster from the black lagoon! Haha. It's a cool feature for sure. Now if only we could get a gene previewer...
I like mixing and matching too, even though I will probably not break up my pairs. It's so much fun :D Some of the possibilities are super pretty and some look like the monster from the black lagoon! Haha. It's a cool feature for sure. Now if only we could get a gene previewer...

6zmNmxp.gif
...and then I get a preview I love and must get that combo from the AH immediately xD

But yeah I only got my first pairs last week so before that I just mixed and matched with whoever were ready, so much fun to wait until they hatch!
...and then I get a preview I love and must get that combo from the AH immediately xD

But yeah I only got my first pairs last week so before that I just mixed and matched with whoever were ready, so much fun to wait until they hatch!
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
1 2